thurs-frid-weekend and today. Still not satisfied

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I suppose todays episode was meaningful in the sense that Adi kicked out Jogi and his father. On the other hand, VIkram is starting to suspect Shiva more and more, while Rana announces a plan which Surya will have a part in.

BUT i was NOT at all satisfied BECAUSE NOR JHANVI OR SURYA WERE SHOWN :'(
**cries a river**

I am literally surviving on the VMs you girls have made!
The precap was good though, i can see that Surya is thinking about Jhanvi while his father
tells him the plan he has in mind.

1) What you all think the plan entails? Hmmm must be something big right, coz Surya is in major-deep thought.

2) Also, because Adi has managed to get the property back. How will this affect the story??
Would Adi invite Ammaji back..if so, i don' t think Ammaji would want to leave Veerpur without her mission being completed. What do you all think about all this...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah i missed jhanvi n surya today :-(
but i'm glad we will get to see then tomorrow---according to the precap :-)
i wonder what the plan is---but i think it as something to do with surya n jhanvi and not ammaji... lets see tomorrow unless they mute the convo bit :-D
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah..me too..missed both surya & jhanvi a lot today...😭
But its nice tommorrow we gotta see them fully..i think...😃

why does rana involve surya mainly in all his such evil plans which surya finds very difficult to do them(especially right now..after jhanvi's enterance...not only in his life but also into his mind)

finally adi got succeeded in his plan...i think he will call back ammaji...but ammaji will refuse to leave veerpur..until she was forgived & accepted by the people of veerpur...& bring change in them...but may be adi will be shifting to veerpur..& transfer all property...if that happens for ammaji it would become more easy to deal with rana...with power & money..but dont know..how Cv's will go ahead...so will leave to them and just enjoy the show seeing it...

In b/w vikram is soo suspicious about shiva(dia)...may be that Sbs segment will be in near episodes where dia's reality will be revealed to vikram
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well according to me Surya is thinking about what happened with Ammaji was whether right??? i mean Rana's treatment towards women... also what he asked Janvi to do... somewhere he is beginning to realise that his father is not right... and what happened was wrong... and he should stop following Rana blindly...

i have a feeling Rana's plan is related to Janvi... he wants to attack Ammaji by catching hold of Janvi... it may even be he wants Surya to fake his love emotions towards her... while Surya will end up at every stage protecting and portraying genuine feelings for her... thus their attachment is going to increase more...

Param-Kuldeep did not like it at all that Rana chose Surya over them... i guess the differences between brothers have already started and if as expected Surya is going to choose somewhere Janvi over Rana then Param-Kuldeep will use this against Surya...

I have a feeling this Joginder-Gajendar track ending for sometime will be for Tanisha-Karan to go back to Delhi... and here's where handling daughter Durga problem arises... where one has given birth and other is looking after her till now... somewhere because of Durga Aditya-Tanisha will develop a bigger attachment as they are the real parents... thus maybe somewhere Ragini-Karan might get affected because of that...

Vikram knowing about Diya is very close i guess... and it could even be because of Rana's plan Diya ends up getting separated and is found in the temple here's where Vikram comes to get her back...

Am not sure whether Ammaji would return back to Delhi... i have a feeling she might ask others to go... but she'll choose to stay here only with Diya for Janvi as well as for the villagers...
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
yeah sujji----even i thought that rana may ask surya to be all lovi dovi to jhanvi :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My thought is something different... Now Joginder and Gajendra are also in bad state... Aditya will surely try once to get Ammaji back in Veerpur and he might not succeed as she wont return...

However couldnt deny one possibility where Jogi and Gajendra might come back to Veerpur and they will shake hand with Rana...

What Rana's plan is difficult to understand. But right now it seems that he has understood Surya is in dilemma and just walked in to talk with him... He is biggest strength and surely will have big impact on Rana if he looses him...

Abt Surya he is surely standing in confusion mode and he will do for some time... Till the time, he completely realizes that he loves Jhanvi and protecting her honor is his moral responsibility.

About Tanisha returning to Delhi, quiet possible! However Karan I dont think so that will happen. How he is going to rescue from jail??? But yes, if Tanisha and Ragini faces each other bigger clash will come. As real dad of Durga is Aditya and not Karan. And once even Jogi tries to malign Ragini's mind as accepting Durga is almost like accepting Tanisha and Aditya's relationship...