Written update 26th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji telling God to shower blessings forever on her so that the villagers forget her past and accept her as one of them...πŸ˜› everyone looks happy...πŸ˜ƒ.Vikram tells i would have taken Rana behind bars but Ammaji stopped me...😊. Ammaji tells what's the use of taking Rana behind bars...😊 his sons would get him out anytime...πŸ˜†and i don't wish to end Rana... i wish to end the fears of the villagers...πŸ˜› i want the villagers to be brave... 😊Vikram tells it's not easy Ammaji...😊 and you better be careful..😊. Ammaji agrees...😊 when Diya comes to give the tea...πŸ˜› Vikram notices a part of her long tresses coming out of her turban...😍he looks at her suspiciously...πŸ˜† he keeps looking at her with a thought that something isn't right about Shiva/Diya...πŸ˜† when Ammaji asks him what happened...😊 Vikram fakes nothing...πŸ˜† but keeps looking suspiciously at her...😳

Rana is with Heera-Satpal,Param-Kuldeep,🀒Rana tells something has to be done about Ammaji...😑. Param tells before Ammaji something has to be done about Vikram... 🀒Rana tells yes we'll do that but in such a way that it's a lesson not only for them but also the villagers...😑 Kuldeep tells if you say now i'll get Ammaji and shoot her in front of the villagers...🀒Rana tells as if she would agree to come with you...πŸ˜† he tells we need to be brainy and the work will be done by Surya...🀒 and notices that Surya is not around...😊. he asks Param where is Surya... 😊Param tells Surya is sitting in his room like a statue...πŸ˜† Rana tells i'll go to his room and speak to him...😑 Param-Kuldeep look frustrated...😊

Gajender comes ranting and asks Ammaji's bodyguard that why are there so many bodyguards outside and they are not even recognising him...πŸ˜† He tells go inside Aditya will explain everything... πŸ˜›Aditya is sitting on the chair where Joginder usually sits...😊even Ragini is with him...πŸ˜› Gajender shouts at him what's this... 🀒Aditya tells let me remind you this is Ammaji's chair and not Joginder's chair...πŸ˜ƒ Joginder also comes...😊 Aditya tells now listen both of you... just like you both tricked Ammaji... now i have tricked you... πŸ˜ƒand it's better they leave the house... or else i will be forced to throw you outπŸ˜ƒ

Joginder remembers the times Ragini had come to take his signatures...😊 he tells you'll throw me out and comes to slap Aditya... 🀒Ammaji's bodyguard stops him..😊. he tells he won't hesitate to shoot him...πŸ˜› Gajendar stands like a statue... 😊he gets teary... he catches Aditya... and tells how can you forget i'm your father...😊 Aditya tells i haven't forgotten anything...πŸ˜› but i have given you what you deserved... πŸ˜ƒyou didn't think once when you tricked Ammaji who was your mother... πŸ‘πŸΌyou supported Joginder in every wrong doing...πŸ˜ƒ. now i'm ashamed to call you my father... 😊he tells just leave... πŸ˜›Joginder is fuming and looks revengeful 🀒while Gajender leaves with a lump in his throat...😊 Ragini wipes Aditya's tears...😭 Episode ends on Aditya & Ragini's sad faces...😊.

Precap - Rana tells Surya that i can forgive anyone but not the person who has betrayed me... 🀒even though he maybe my own blood... 🀒i have faith in you Surya... don't break that trust...🀒 Surya looks disturbed... 😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mallika21890 thumbnail
gud job aadi...now again everything is of ammaji...aadi can immediately run to veerpur...to tel d gud news...nd now ammaji can easily win frm rana as she has money power nd stuff...nd now dey can free karan frm jail too
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Adita did great job, ganjendra and jogindra deserves tht, they learn golden rule of life tht as earth is round wht u gives others comes back to u. and precap states tht now Rana is geeting the hint abt surya change attitude , lets W& W.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

no daily dose of jhanvi n surya :-(

but hopefully tomorrow :-)

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for updates Sujju!!

No Surya and Jhanvi again???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for updates Sujju!!

No Surya and Jhanvi again???

same here Darshu dii... even am disappointed...