wen diya's truth will be revealed..!!!!!!!!

mallika21890 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i was juzz thing bout...wen diya will back in her old avatar...coz she luks too cute๐Ÿ˜Š...nd m pissed off to she her currently...๐Ÿ˜ก
nd wat will be rana nd his sons reaction after watching diya's actual avartar...specially param's reaction? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Well although Diya is fragile/weak and not even half as strong minded like Jhanvi...she does have one quality which definitely shines and that is her beauty. Shes gorgeous.

And I also thought about this a few weeks ago and funny that i also
thought of what Param's reaction would be..i mean, he will go crazy over Diya!!!

But you only have to tolerate her new look for just a few more days. Because as shown in the SBS segment...Diya's real face/Identity will be revealed...well to Vikram anyway and i think once Vikram knows... slowly others will also find out.

Aditya winning back what Jogi took>>>Diya's revelation>>>Vikrams new found fascination>>>>and the Jhanvi and Surya's growing attachment ARE THE FUTURE TREND FOR THIS SHOW
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
do you have de link of dat sbs segment which u r talking abt.???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling even when Diya's true identity is revealed to Vikram... she'll continue to be in disguise... and once before Kuldeep was eyeing her... so i have a feeling some awkward scenario might take place between Kuldeep and Diya... and when the truth is out in front of all much much later that she's really a girl in front of Rana's family too then Param would be a big problem... by then Surya would have completely reformed so i guess with Vikram also protecting Diya...Surya would protect not only Janvi but Diya as well... that reminds me of the scenario from Darshu di's FF... where Surya takes the bullet for Janvi to save Diya-Janvi from Param...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
WOW! takes a bullet even!

as usual your scenario sounds very fitting and i was nodding the whole time while reading ur post Sujata.

And "koolkallu"
here is the link