Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sujata!!! those are some very cute scenarios. You are sooo filmy-romantic and so imaginative! hehehe
nice nice

and i think the scene had meaning. Laado usually never has useless scenes. So i think Jhanvi's burnt hand will influence future episodes. I just hope that the reason why Surya isnt at Rana's board meeting is because hes busy helping Jhanvi.

I wish Jhanvi doesnt say anything to him nor be lovy dovy. Her silence will speak louder than her words at this point :-)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

Sujata!!! those are some very cute scenarios. You are sooo filmy-romantic and so imaginative! hehehe

nice nice

and i think the scene had meaning. Laado usually never has useless scenes. So i think Jhanvi's burnt hand will influence future episodes. I just hope that the reason why Surya isnt at Rana's board meeting is because hes busy helping Jhanvi.

I wish Jhanvi doesnt say anything to him nor be lovy dovy. Her silence will speak louder than her words at this point :-)

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Sonam... you know i had one more scenario in mind where Surya is trying hard to console Janvi but Janvi is not in the mood... 😍so Surya says something like go... i won't console you now... πŸ˜†also leaving Surya confused like the way he left Janvi the other night... 😊scene would be something in the form of punchlines...πŸ˜† but if Surya really regrets that what Rana did was wrong..😊 then there are high chances of him trying again...😍.. gosh it would be big delight ❀️at the same time funny with Surya trying to manavofy Janvi...πŸ˜†
Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi, guys
i was also expected that Surya will remove Janvi's hand... 😳
but this wasn't happened... 😭
and guys i m new member here...i like Vaishnavi Dhanraj a lot...πŸ˜ƒ

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i thought it was gonna be him too!
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Welcome to Indianforums "just" :-)
let us know if you need any help and Yesss we all love her and when shes with Surya, we extra love her HEHEH

and "heyy" welcome to the club: "i thought Surya was going to remove Jhanvi's hand"

Sujata thats a good one but i think Jhanvi is too much into her plan so won't give away chances to be closer to Surya although i wish she does ignore him alil soo he can feel abit bad for her or maybe its too early for him to feel any sort of loneliness without Jhanvi. WHY O WHY DID THEY HAVE TO END THE FRIDAYS EPI LIKE THIS...AT LEAST THEY COULD HAVE GIVEN A BETTER PRECAP!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Just thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks a lot Survi for welcome me...
and i m agreed with u they should give a better precap
i m waiting for monday episode...πŸ˜”
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi,just
"weicome" ialso like vaishnavi dhanraj.

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
basically i agree with every1 and yes i was expecting surya to remove the whip from jhanvi's hand or maybe surya even saying this is unfair to his dad but oh well
welcome "just" to the forum ---hope to see more of u :-)
i was also expecting the precap to be of surya n jhanvi in their room but the CV's just like to torment us !!
i had a look at the written update after making this topic sori guys, wouldn't hav made this topic if i had a look earlier cos u lot hav talked quite a bit on it :-)
and finally ---we really need a maha epi :-)
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai Just...welcome to the forum...πŸ€—...hope u hv a great time here...

Sonam u were right...humein itana tadpate kyun hai...ae channel wale...ab tho weekend thak rukna hi hain atleast precap tho acha dikhadete...
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah me too i was also expecting Surya to do that!!