was i the only 1 expecting...

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

hi guys, was i the only 1 expecting surya to remove jhanvi's hand from the candle?? lol that would hav been cute haiii

i think surya may notice the burn at night n question wot heppen to which jhanvi may say something like it was a punishemnt to a granddaughter etc
any ways i don't know what their 2nd night is gonna be like---do u think they will hav a fight/discusion on wot happen in the village meeting??
monday is too far away sometimes :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
same here rani...even i have expected the same...lolπŸ˜†

yeah u may be right...surya might see jhanvi's wound at the night and may help her in applying ointment...& may be some cute scenes too...πŸ˜‰.sharing their views

yup..!! agree with now a days weekdends are too long...πŸ˜†

mallika21890 thumbnail
even i was expecting dis thing from surya πŸ˜ƒ
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r not only one Rani... I was also and in fact expecting something same!! πŸ˜‰
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
was a bit sad today -----no surya dialogues or jaya interactions :-(
hopefully there will be plenty on monday :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
yes hopeful for next week :)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
They wasted two episodes on Vikram and Diya trying to get to the village (although Vikram was entertaining). And the decision + outcome took ages. So have to wait for next week to see the after effects of the events that took place this week.

I didnt think of Surya coming to take her hand of the fire but i was expecting him to over see what happened. I was hoping he would see Jhanvi in pain and before he went to save her hand, his mother came running to help out. So in sum i was expecting him to witness what Jhanvi did and the pain she was in. But arghhh Cvs want it their way so i also think that he will come to see her burnt hand at one point and will wonder what happened. He may try and help but Jhanvi will be alil less lovy dovy towards him since she knows it was him who had captured Ammaji in the first place.

Lets wait and watch!
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

rani...even i expected de same...

n happy pehli baar mein rani naam se kisi ko bul rahi hun...

n yeh rani namm means a lot.

chalo... n waiting 4 moday's epi...

i hope dis tym rana won't distirb surya...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darshana23 thumbnail
probably this was reason Rana was plotting with Param and Kuldeep as Surya is busy somewhere else!! πŸ˜‰
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
dear you can include 2 more ie me & Lata dii...πŸ˜† we had already stated in the written update thread...πŸ˜† aur mere toh aur bhi wishlists the...πŸ˜‰ i hoped Surya to catch Janvi's hand from beating Ammaji... πŸ₯Ίalthough in my heart i knew it was too far fetched... but kya karu when it comes to Surya i always end up day dreaming... πŸ˜πŸ˜†

I have a feeling Janvi's wound would be dressed up by Shivlali only..😊 either Surya will see that 😍or at night when Janvi is taking something like bed spread etc and she flinches in pain that time Surya is aware... ❀️ and he makes her sleep on the bed and helps her in putting the bedspread on her ☺️or Surya sees Janvi's hand later which is already dressed up and he asks her what happened...😍... gosh i wonder how he would ask if such a scenario takes place...😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago