-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone
I am a new member of India Forums and am a naidl-aholic. I was wondering whether I could have some help in knowing how things work on this site-i have no idea!!
Thanks heaps and heaps
xoxoxoxoxo :D

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
heya dear!!!i m always here to help just tell wht help u need and thr i come:))
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Heyyy :-) First of all WELCOME!

So we have a gallary corner which has all the pics and creative Vms made by the members here on Indian forums.

We also have special thread dedicated to couples on NAIDL for instance Diya and Shaurya ...Surya and Jhanvi (the latest one).

Then we have a thread where u can discuss every episode and share ur thoughts on what happened.

Lastly, you can also post a new topic..if u have some special analysis you want to share or some new idea.

JOIN NAIDL FB PAGE ASWELL :-)
willl love to see you there:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naa-Aana-Iss-Desh-Laado-Surya-Jhanvi/247614028629270
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
welcome.but vat shall we call u?????????
survi035 thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

welcome.but vat shall we call u?????????

hehheh i didnt even notice that he/she did not even have a name!
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai...welcome to the forum...hope u have a great time here...😊

already survi has given how things go on here...if u have any doubts...please share it here...u 'll surely get a help...😊
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
-bonbon- thumbnail
thanks heaps everyone for your help!
i forgot to tell u!! my name's Preeti :D
...and my fav part of naidl is Shaurya and Diya! im hoping to see them together soon :(
...and also i was wondering how i can add naidl on my forum list up the top of the page
...and...im sooo sorry for taking up your time with all these questions :D i was trying to access the creation galleries with all the naidl banners you guys were making (i think you were making some banners). But i can't see the banners. all i can see is these little boxes with colorful writing in them. i cant actually see the pic. sooorrry guys for all the questions! im hoping i'll understand everything soon. love you all xoxoxo and thxxx sooo much!! :D
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Set a tab so u can access NAIDL indian forum page with just one click.

So go to your tool bar
Right hand click on the toolbar
Click on add page
and then copy and paste the URL
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: heeyyy

thanks heaps everyone for your help!

i forgot to tell u!! my name's Preeti :D
...and my fav part of naidl is Shaurya and Diya! im hoping to see them together soon :(
...and also i was wondering how i can add naidl on my forum list up the top of the page
...and...im sooo sorry for taking up your time with all these questions :D i was trying to access the creation galleries with all the naidl banners you guys were making (i think you were making some banners). But i can't see the banners. all i can see is these little boxes with colorful writing in them. i cant actually see the pic. sooorrry guys for all the questions! im hoping i'll understand everything soon. love you all xoxoxo and thxxx sooo much!! :D

hey preeti...😊
for adding naidl to ur forums..first open Naidl forum page...go to the top of the page where logout...will be there..in the same line u will find..my forums,inbox..&other features too...beside my forums there will be a star...just press on that star... it turns to gold colour (it fills with the color) ...Naidl will be added to ur forums list...then u can just click on the arrow mark beside...& u find Naidl there..by one click on it u can directly come Naidl forum

creations gallery link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1278960 (u cant find the creations in first pages...becoz they were deleted...u can find them from page 4)

shaurya dia paradise: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1600928 ( this is shaurya dia's thread...u can find all creations related to them here)

Jaya jannat : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1925620 (this is surya jhanvi's thread...u can find all creations related to them here)

Surya Jhanvi Vm center: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2438614 (this is surya jhanvi's thread...u can find all Videos related to them here)
-bonbon- thumbnail
thanks heeappps guys! :D
does anybody know if SD are performing together or separately in the golden petal awards??
xoxoxo
Edited by heeyyyy - 12 years ago