Written update 23rd dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Rana announcing that Janvi will beat Ammaji...๐Ÿคฌ Janvi-Surya look shocked... ๐Ÿ˜ญwhile all look evil...๐Ÿ˜ก Vikram-Diya are coming...๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi thinks in her mind... God why are you testing me so harshly...๐Ÿ˜ญ she forcibly comes forward... she and Surya look at each other painfully wondering what to do...๐Ÿฅบ ๐Ÿ˜Rana thinks in his mind...๐Ÿ˜ก now we'll get to know whether Janvi was playing a game or she was genuine...๐Ÿคข Surya is not liking it at all... ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Janvi comes down and looks at Ammaji tearfully...๐Ÿ˜ญ. Ammaji tells in hush tones... ๐Ÿ˜ญDon't think child... I'm with you... just hit me... or else your sacrifice will go waste...๐Ÿ˜Š can't you see Rana wants to test you... ๐Ÿ˜ญ Janvi somehow agrees to hit Ammaji... ๐Ÿ˜ญwhen an old lady catches her hand...๐Ÿ˜ƒ she shouts at the villagers how can you all watch this injustice... ๐Ÿ˜ƒthe 2 men whom Ammaji saved during Tanisha's harassment also join her...๐Ÿ˜ƒ Ammaji -Janvi look happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ while Surya stands with a neutral expression...๐Ÿ˜† Rana-Param-Kuldeep get very angry..๐Ÿ˜ก Kuldeep-Param come forward to beat those men...๐Ÿคข Rana stops them ๐Ÿคขwhile Surya stands at a corner hearing what the villagers are saying... ๐Ÿ˜

Pandit comes forward...๐Ÿ˜Š he shouts at Rana when will you fear from God...๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Surya seems to agree with what Pandit is saying and looks at Rana with a disturbed look...๐Ÿ˜ Meanwhile Vikram also comes with Diya..๐Ÿ˜ƒ. he tells no one will decide now..๐Ÿ˜ƒ he asks Shera to free Ammaji...๐Ÿ˜† Shera is forced to...๐Ÿ˜† Rana tells he was trying to keep the old traditions alive...๐Ÿ˜‰ but seeing the villagers are not happy with his decision he decided to drop the idea... ๐Ÿ˜†Rana asks Janvi to throw the rope...๐Ÿ˜› Janvi leaves...๐Ÿ˜Š. the entire Rana's family also prepares to leave...๐Ÿ˜Š when Ammaji stops them... she says Rana this is the beginning of the change... ๐Ÿ˜ƒRana-Kuldeep-Param leave angrily... ๐ŸคขSurya leaves with a disturbed look in the jeep...๐Ÿ˜

Janvi is tearfully walking in the haveli...๐Ÿ˜ญ she stands near God... and tells how could i do it..๐Ÿ˜ญ. i got ready to beat my own grandmother... ๐Ÿ˜ญshe places her hand on a lamp...๐Ÿฅบ. her hands are burning...๐Ÿ˜ญ Shivlali catches her hand... and hugs her... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi starts crying... ๐Ÿ˜ญShivlali asks her to calm down... you have to be strong...๐Ÿ˜Š and don't think of doing such a thing again... ๐Ÿ˜Šshe takes Janvi away...๐Ÿ˜Š

Ammaji is standing near God...๐Ÿ˜Šshe prays to God to keep showering such blessings on her always...๐Ÿ˜ƒso much that the villagers forget my past and accept me as one of them...๐Ÿ˜ƒ everyone in Ammaji's family look happy...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Precap - Rana is with Param-Kuldeep and some more men... ๐Ÿ˜กhe tells something has to be done about Ammaji...๐Ÿคข that it's a lesson not only for her but also for the villagers...๐Ÿคข in such a way that villagers will never think of coming forward again...๐Ÿคฌ. Param-Kuldeep look angry and determined... ๐Ÿคข

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana ki ho gayi tai tai phiss๐Ÿคช when Jhanvi was holding her hand on the lamp i thought surya would take her hand away๐Ÿ˜” but shivlali aa gayi.๐Ÿฅบ
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

Thanx sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana ki ho gayi tai tai phiss๐Ÿคช when Jhanvi was holding her hand on the lamp i thought surya would take her hand away๐Ÿ˜” but shivlali aa gayi.๐Ÿฅบ

๐Ÿ˜† Lata dii... same here... i was expecting Surya... ๐Ÿฅบ but in the precap Surya is not around when Rana is plotting evil... so maybe he's with Janvi only... ๐Ÿ˜hope they share some cute emotional moments would love them...โค๏ธ. i would even love if Surya dresses Janvi's wound...๐Ÿ˜
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
One thing good about today's episode is Surya was aloof completely...๐Ÿ˜ even when villagers were talking harsh about Rana... Param-Kuldeep came forward... ๐Ÿคขbut Surya who normally doesn't spare a chance to come forward ๐Ÿ˜†was actually silently listening to all of them...๐Ÿ˜. it clearly hinted he was completely against Rana in this decision...โค๏ธ and he was with Janvi and the villagers... ๐Ÿ˜only thing he didn't voice it out... ๐Ÿ˜Šbut chalega atleast it is beginning to affect him somewhere... ๐Ÿ˜
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

๐Ÿ˜† Lata dii... same here... i was expecting Surya... ๐Ÿฅบ but in the precap Surya is not around when Rana is plotting evil... so maybe he's with Janvi only... ๐Ÿ˜hope they share some cute emotional moments would love them...โค๏ธ. i would even love if Surya dresses Janvi's wound...๐Ÿ˜

we always think romantic and the CVs think ulta
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: sudhalata1

we always think romantic and the CVs think ulta

๐Ÿ˜† hamari phooti kismat... ๐Ÿ˜† i do hope they show cute moments as its 2nd day/night of Surya-Janvi in Surya's room...๐Ÿ˜
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya is not in the precap. I was alil surprised by this...Isnt Surya always there when Rana makes his evil plans.
koolkallu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

same here sudha di n sujju...even i was expecting surya...

chalo koi baat nahi...ab...waiting 4 2mrw's epi...

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolkallu

same here sudha di n sujju...even i was expecting surya...

chalo koi baat nahi...ab...waiting 4 2mrw's epi...

More like Mondays episode
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, i really notice 2day tht surya is now parting away frm rana I storngly feel now he is realizing wht rana is doing is not right, soon he will go against rana