Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I fully agree with Ramya! There are many states in India, where whatever shown on TV is reality... Even in state like Hariyana, girls are getting sold for marriage just because of girls-boys to ratio is really poor... And all such stupid beliefs of killing baby girl do exist and those are followed even till date...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@tiny15
i was just up to say...that these all are sensitive issues...which will be picturised in such a way that it would be liked by the auidience...& also create some awareness too...becoz if they show everything happening in real...anybody will not watch the show(this is just a show...which show some reality...not the whole thing...so they mix up some additional points for their use)...so they picturise in such a way..that it goes with both the issues...& its not only becoz of tradition they do that...some dont want to do that but still doing it in helplessness...yeah i agree there is some change ...but still its dint stop totally...even these days its happening(not regretting ur opinion..just telling my view)
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ramya3697

@tiny15

i was just up to say...that these all are sensitive issues...which will be picturised in such a way that it would be liked by the auidience...& also create some awareness too...becoz if they show everything happening in real...anybody will not watch the show(this is just a show...which show some reality...not the whole thing...so they mix up some additional points for their use)...so they picturise in such a way..that it goes with both the issues...& its not only becoz of tradition they do that...some dont want to do that but still doing it in helplessness...yeah i agree there is some change ...but still its dint stop totally...even these days its happening(not regretting ur opinion..just telling my view)

yeah ia gree wid u that these CVs r dramatising it 4 viewing oderwise no1 watch it!!😆 no dear i m not syaing this rather agree wid u but i added only sum info which i knew reagarding it,as its difft in difft regions of India!! @purple but in the region i m talking abt never do female foeticide or infanticide bcozi belong 2 that state where this tradition is followed in sum remote areas thatswhy i wrote abt it .😊 & abt buying etc. i know is mostly happening in Pb & Hry
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiny15

yeah ia gree wid u that these CVs r dramatising it 4 viewing oderwise no1 watch it!!😆 no dear i m not syaing this rather agree wid u but i added only sum info which i knew reagarding it,as its difft in difft regions of India!! @purple but in the region i m talking abt never do female foeticide or infanticide bcozi belong 2 that state where this tradition is followed in sum remote areas thatswhy i wrote abt it .😊 & abt buying etc. i know is mostly happening in Pb & Hry

@bold:yeah i understood it now...
i was saying about it on the whole...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the girls: Rani lucki + Ramya + Darshana.

This show wouldnt be as successful as it is if it was all fake!
I mean there are some topics this show touches on simply to
bring awareness of such practices that are happening in India.

The way they present is an absolute pleasure to watch. I love it and
the new twist is interesting and im really excited to see how Jhanvi makes changes and brings out the good in people like Surya who have been blinded.

Not at all, pissed at the content. GO LAADO!
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no i feel itd great to see such bold show..much better than those stupid oh so hot jodi serials..of SP...great move colors..