soniyas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
have not seen much of lado...but i feel disgusted at the writer who thought of getting a woman to marry 3 guys and that lady is now distributed for 5 days each...i pity the mentality of such writers who in the name of creativity bring such plots...i agree this show shows injustice happening to women in different parts of the country but nowhere i have seen or heard such a thing...only in Mahabharata which was ages before...i feel disgusted at the thought that no one is raising any questions on showing such a disgusting thing ...even the makers and the channel agreed to show this..just my opinion..don't wish to hurt anyones sensibilities...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
even i agree wid u i dont think any one is nw forced to marry 2 prsn except if they themselves wish to i mean they can marry but by their own wish but wht is this marrying 3 males and then spending 5 days with each reall pathetic
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever writer has shown in this serial , I have also seen this thing in a movie name "matrBhoomi".

In that movie a girl is married to 5 brothers , because there is no women left in nearby village.

because people killed all the baby girls. somehow a father managed to save her daughter. but that too in the form of a Boy (like dia) . so that no body come to know her identity.

Lado is based on scoial issues. This is also an issue that in case of less number of girls , in future this may be the situation that brothers are marrying same girl.

.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Wohooo this can neve ever happen i BET
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

Wohooo this can neve ever happen i BET

this can happen if we keep killing female foetus & infants 4 want of male child!!!😆😆
if u wonder even 2day this tradition of marrying more than one man i.e all bros wid one woman is alive in sum parts & even in my state in a particular region reason being less gals but not bcoz of feamle foeticide or infanticide but there naturally less gals born in comparison 2 male child!!and even if we humans don't interfere then 2 on every 1000 females 1005 male children born or u can say 5% more male children born!!!😊😊
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i naturally more females are produced in the womb because every fertilised egg starts as a female some end up changing into male
also female foetus are more stronger cos they can genetically combat more harsh conditions in the womb
if there were no abortion then there would be more females on this planet than males
just some facts since we are on the topic, trust me i am in the health field :-)
i don't understand how there is a shortage in some parts of the world :-\
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
oh and about the topic of 1 woman marrying 3 men-----i think the CV's are exploring social issues so it's good they are showing it to the audience
also it's interesting and people could learn from it :-)
just my POV
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rani-lucki

i naturally more females are produced in the womb because every fertilised egg starts as a female some end up changing into male

also female foetus are more stronger cos they can genetically combat more harsh conditions in the womb
if there were no abortion then there would be more females on this planet than males
just some facts since we are on the topic, trust me i am in the health field :-)
i don't understand how there is a shortage in some parts of the world :-\

no dear its a fact that in nature males r 5% more tahn females.its bcoz male foetus & babies r biologically weaker than female so nature produce more males so that even if sum of them die theres balance btn the ratio!!
and i m sure abt this as i was also science esply biology student & my family is in scienec field & during my coaching days we r told abt this fact that 5% more males born than females!!!😊
and even i'd read in sum health section in the leading newspaper that in temperate regions i.e colder parts lesser females r born compare 2 tropical parts though its reason is unknown!!😊😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
at first i'm also not in favor with the cv's idea of showing this type 3 marraiges...but as laado deals with the sensitive issues that really happen in somewhere in this country...it is correct to even show this issue also...becoz even in now a days...becoz of female infanticide & inorder to keep there property in the same house they really... marry one girl to all the brothers in the house...so that there property remains with them & they deosn't split...even today it is happening in our country...

this show is highlighting this issue also...to create awareness...becoz many of them dont know that these types of issues happen in these days also...we are happy in our own lifes but what happening outside our life we dont know...this show is showing the real issues only to create awareness among the society...we are not aware that these things happen till now...but today we know it...there are many articles released on this issue but we dont know about them...but by this show showing this issue...it is known to some of them who watch it...if we got to oppose we hv to oppose those things that it is really happening...not the show...this show may or may not be there after 1 or 2 yrs...but the issue remains the same(i dont regret any one's views...this is just my view)

Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
tiny15 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

at first i'm also not in favor with the cv's idea of showing this type 3 marraiges...but as laado deals with the sensitive issues that really happen in somewhere in this country...it is correct to even show this issue also...becoz even in now a days...becoz of female infanticide & inorder to keep there property in the same house they really... marry one girl to all the brothers in the house...so that there property remains with them & they deosn't split...even today it is happening in our country...

this show is highlighting this issue also...to create awareness...becoz many of them dont know that these types of issues happen in these days also...we are happy in our own lifes but what happening outside our life we dont know...this show is showing the real issues only to create awareness among the society...we are not aware that these things happen till now...but today we know it...there are many articles released on this issue but we dont know about them...but by this show showing this issue...it is known to some of them who watch it...it may be be useful to some if not all...(i dont regret any one's views...this is just my view)

yeah its happening i.e marriage of all bros wid one woman bcoz of this only & not bcoz of female inafnticide or foeticide in these areas where this tradition is followed. and they r not doing it 2 degrade women like in NAIDL its done by Rana but its their tradition from the time of "mahabharata". and in these parts widout female foeticide & infanticide lesser females r born. so they've 2 adopt this tardition & they even never married 2 outsiders i.e ppl apart from their region even wid in the state leave apart oder states.but now new generation is not following this tradition bcoz of educn, & younger generation also getting married 2 woman apart from their region wid in state & sum even outside the state!!😊
though in oder parts where female foeticide & inafanticide r practised there'll this situation crop up v.soon!!and in these parts ppl r now buying women 4 marriage from south or eastern stateslike bihar etc. bcoz they've v.less gals remaining!!