survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
How the hell did Surya manage to fit in that small Italian chair type of couch!!!??!
Oh and the bed has definitely been changed. Its much bigger then the single bed Surya had in his room when we first saw it.

(I hate the fact that Surya is confused about the fact that he does not exactly hate woman because if he did, he would not defend them or feel any respect for them) hes actually misunderstood the female species completely. Who has caused this misunderstanding, remains a mystery)

As predicted Rana never told Surya the whole story, he only told him that the wife ran from her husband...missing out the bit that, she was actually not his wife in the first place. Hopefully when the villagers are called to make a judgement on what to do with Ammaji, Surya will get to know exactly why Ammaji wanted to free the woman from Veerpur. I have said this before but i feel i must say this again but why did Ammaji not get Inspector Vikram involved?!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am toh feeling pity on Rana... His every son giving him impression that they had consummate marriage but so far no one has done that. Even whatever Surya has done, Rana will have misconception... Only all brothers know truth. About param toh he just waiting for 10 days to over, he will get mad at Jhanvi again... I dont think so for him marriage is anything more than physical relationship...

About Ammaji, I am also confused why she didnt involve Vikram in this matter. Also all villagers knows that lady as wife of man Rana is supporting. So truth wont come out, unless that lady speaks out... And where is that lady?? Whether she managed to escape thats why everyone has caught Ammaji to punish her?
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
That's the problem Darshu dii... either Mauli and her husband have been kept separately or they have managed to escape... but am just thinking one thing even Surya was supposed to go to stop Ammaji but today only Rana's men were there...i have a feeling Rana's plan will surely backfire... either villagers will support Ammaji or Surya will get to know the truth and he'll support a good cause and stick to his morals... but then come to think even Janvi will do something... i wonder whether she tells something... but then she as well doesn't know the truth like Surya...

😆 agree about that i was like Surya would be carefree... but he didn't hesitate to take her in his arms and cover her as well...

and am still not able to press likes on your posts...
survi035 thumbnail
He did cover here and put her on the bed BUT that was only to keep Rana quiet. I was alil surprised that he did not drop her off to the bed when he first saw her lying on the floor. Looks like the bramachari attack hit him hard.

P.s to all those ppl who predicted the couch and floor situation: HI5!!!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I was wondering about that, i mean the woman's husband was someone else then why did Rana say something different to Surya? so HE LIED!! Man, he is so concieted!!

And also i am not the one who thinks the furniture of the room was changed. i mean really the bed was small and there was no couch!
Do they expect we are that stupid not to notice the change??

But the JaYa scenes were...

And param!!

Man that guy, gets on my nerves... i feel like beating him to pulp!!

Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
lol yess the bed has definitely changed, it was a single bed and now its more of a double.

The couch was only shown in the last 2 episode, it wasnt there before that. I think the Cvs are under estimating us,

because we notice every aspect of every scene, esp when it comes to Surya