it's about surya - Page 2

Poll

do u want the old angry attutideful surya back?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mslucki

hi guys, i am gonna be straight forward n say i like the surya that was shown on the wedding night------------full of attitude, arrogance, determination and a challenging nature

i dont like this softening thing----he suddenly starts being soft? -----thats just inconsistent with the character
i don't know why but it's cute that he gets nervous in 1 room with jhanvi but it's just off putting at the same time
where is that surya that didn't hav a problem giving jhanvi a mouthful back before marriage
just after a few nights he turns all mushy----it's abit un natural---in real life no one changes that quick--trust me
i prefer a more slow and steady change if there is gonna be one
wot do u think?

though i'd voted 4 2nd option but even i like 2 b the balance btn these 2 options!!i didn't & don't like any1s "fizul" attitude or arrogance including surya.
i agree wid u that his bcuming luving & caring is bit faster & sudden so its not digested even by me!! but i won't mind if he changes 4 better & leave his "fizul" attitude & arroagnace & hatred 4 women!!😊
@red i also want slow & steady change which lasts not the sudeen change which never lasts.