Written update 16th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Ammaji freeing the lady Mauli and taking her away...πŸ˜ƒSurya & Janvi are feeling uncomfortable..😳Janvi is playing with the saree while Surya is rubbing his hands... πŸ˜†Surya finally opens up and tells he'll sleep in some other room because she's feeling uncomfortable with his presence...😍. Janvi stops him from going and tells what will others think...😍 and how can she feel uncomfortable with the man who saved her honour...❀️ Surya steps back... 😍he drinks water..πŸ˜†. he sits on the chair and opens some folder but closes it...πŸ˜† while Janvi again sits on the bed thinking...πŸ˜† Surya asks Janvi whether she'll feel bad if he tells something...😍 Janvi ask him to tell...😍 Surya tells i understand what Param did with you was wrong...😍. but you are wife of all the 3 brothers... and you never considered Param as your husband...🀒 Janvi gets teary...πŸ₯Ί she tells i agree i came on my own to marry...😍 but i was told i was going to marry Kuldeep... and at the venue i got married to you... 😍and i accepted that... ❀️later you also know how i married the other 2... πŸ₯Ίshe tells i never thought one would make a mockery of marriage...πŸ’” Surya looks disturbed...😍. Bulbul, Chamkila & Satpal are trying to overhear the conversation...πŸ˜† but are not successful... πŸ˜†

Santosh wakes up... 😊she sees Ammaji not around... 😊she wakes up others... Avtar tells he knows where she must have gone... she's out to redeem her sins...πŸ˜ƒ. One villager sees Ammaji leaving with Mauli... he thinks somethings fishy...🀒

Surya also sits on the bed... 😍he tells for how long will you keep saving yourself...😍 you have already seen what worst can happenπŸ₯Ί Janvi tells if my husband is with me i'll have always the courage and strength to do anything..😍 Surya tells you can't forget i'm also one of them...😍 Janvi tells i will never... but not all the fingers are alike... ❀️and you came to save me... you went against your own brother for me... 😍 Surya changes the topic... πŸ˜†he tells you belonged to Delhi na... then what are you doing here???😍 she tells we were forced to take shelter in Veerpur...😭 and she has studied from Delhi University...😍. Surya is happy..πŸ˜ƒ. he tells you'll be also happy to know even i'm from Delhi University...😍 he specifies the name of the college... πŸ˜›Janvi teases and tells you won't feel bad na but your college guys used to come to our college to eye the girls...πŸ˜† and sometimes we girls also used to go there... πŸ˜†Surya smiles...😍 She tells that reminds me of our canteen tea...😍. she tells she'll get tea for him...❀️ Surya tells but i like black coffee...❀️ Janvi is adamant...πŸ˜† she tells she'll go get the tea...😍 she opens the door...πŸ˜‰ Satpal & Chamkila who are standing near the door lose balance and fall down...🀣 Surya & Janvi are shocked and angry...πŸ˜† they all leave...πŸ˜† Janvi tells full army is here to watch on us and leaves angry... πŸ˜†Surya thinks tea, college...😲

Surya wonders what's the matter with him...😊 what is he talking... this girl is taking him away from his brahmachari tag and he's allowing her to do it...😊 meanwhile Janvi reaches the kitchen...😊 Heera is getting milk ready... πŸ˜†Janvi tells she'll do it ... πŸ˜†Heera tells show love and Surya will melt completely...πŸ˜† Janvi asks him to go... πŸ˜†Surya is thinking he needs to hate Janvi and he's gone nuts...πŸ’”. he needs to control his emotions...😊 meanwhile Janvi is coming smiling...😊. she also stops... she wonders the same ...πŸ’” what's wrong with her... she needs to control her love emotions for Surya...πŸ’” she's here to destroy all of them... and she'll play games only...😊

Precap - Rana is shown telling Surya that Ammaji has deceived them...🀬 Surya tells he won't let her win...🀒 Ammaji has managed to reunite Mauli with her husband... when Rana's men corner them...🀬

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju!!!

Wow, never thought will get such wonderful episode ever, where they are really taking things liked its their first night!! LOVED IT!
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the update sujjiπŸ˜ƒ its was a nice cute scene with both of them talking abt college par yeh hatred wala emotion kahan se aa gaya beech mein😲😑

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Agree Darshu dii & Lata dii...😊. today's scene was really beautiful as it brought the first light moment between the 2... 😍but like Lata dii wish they had not turned revengeful.... but then for the story to progress this sounds good... 😍but am upset with Surya in the precap... πŸ˜”but i hope he does something good later...❀️.. maybe Janvi makes him realise something...😍
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi guyz , me here on NAIDL forums for thr first time ...saw some episodes lately and tried to catch up the story through written updates so thank u sujji fr providing these updates πŸ˜ƒ ...its highly confusing fr me to know all the characters at a time but jitna bhi i have seen n figured out is Surya-jhanvi's wedding is a result of dushmani and its so ghastly to see a girl married to 3 bros at a time🀒 but must say that surya-jhanvi's chemistry is surely working fr meπŸ˜‰ they both looked good 2gether bt i didt like the fact he was trying to remind her all the time that she is equally his bros' wife as well 🀒 earlier i heard him being a brahmachari but after watching today's epi , it didn't look that way na ..i mean neither dushmani was visible nor touch-me-not kinda behavour πŸ˜•..may b i have missed many things in between but chances are less as in daily soaps ,everything comes in a jiffy so may b surya is also love-stricken in a blink of an eye πŸ˜†...so there are still many confusions fr me ..i hope slowly i will b succeeded to know all about the story but jitna bhi i have understood that Rana's family is totally a psycho πŸ˜† ...
still have to know about Ammaji's family n her background...

and plz my biggest confusion of the day is Kaps wardrobe ? who gave him that white shirt? samajh mein nahi araha tha kay surya shirt kay andar phans gaya ya phr shirt surya kay upar phans gai ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely updates, wht a rocking episode, full of JAYA, love it, tht mean surya is educated person and tht also frm the delhi, love the scene when janvi open the door and satapl chamkili fall down.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Hi guyz , me here on NAIDL forums for thr first time ...saw some episodes lately and tried to catch up the story through written updates so thank u sujji fr providing these updates πŸ˜ƒ ...its highly confusing fr me to know all the characters at a time but jitna bhi i have seen n figured out is Surya-jhanvi's wedding is a result of dushmani and its so ghastly to see a girl married to 3 bros at a time🀒 but must say that surya-jhanvi's chemistry is surely working fr meπŸ˜‰ they both looked good 2gether bt i didt like the fact he was trying to remind her all the time that she is equally his bros' wife as well 🀒 earlier i heard him being a brahmachari but after watching today's epi , it didn't look that way na ..i mean neither dushmani was visible nor touch-me-not kinda behavour πŸ˜•..may b i have missed many things in between but chances are less as in daily soaps ,everything comes in a jiffy so may b surya is also love-stricken in a blink of an eye πŸ˜†...so there are still many confusions fr me ..i hope slowly i will b succeeded to know all about the story but jitna bhi i have understood that Rana's family is totally a psycho πŸ˜† ...
still have to know about Ammaji's family n her background...

and plz my biggest confusion of the day is Kaps wardrobe ? who gave him that white shirt? samajh mein nahi araha tha kay surya shirt kay andar phans gaya ya phr shirt surya kay upar phans gai ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£

OMG, u r here and trying to catch epi!!!!!!! Now Sumi will have perfect crime partner!