Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
could not stop myself falling in love with Surya (kapil) he is amazingly seductive and brilliantly cute ☺️❀️
vienna234 thumbnail

hope that happens soon πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
saare usake shirt and button pe tude pade huye hain...🀣
Tut gaya, toh their will be scene of Jaya where Jhanvi is fixing Surya's shirt button...πŸ˜‰
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i totally agree with u survi here are fans of ammaji ok no problem but we want jaya and like to see more and more scenes of jaya. in today's epi. i lovedheera bai'sexpression and her words " tumhe tumhari amanat ..." and "wah kya jodi hai..."

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely ... Surya rocked today, just like yesterday and day before that. even since he saved her from param, he is just rocking. and today, the confusion, the attraction, the shyness, every expression was brilliant.

the way he held on to the chair, not once but twice, each time not able to handle his own emotions and taking the chairs support was awesome. the emotions he has for jhanvi are sooo new yet soo powerful that they leave his confused and anxious. and he is depicting a brilliant picture of that. well done Kapil ... πŸ‘
tasharose thumbnail
Yeah and before Heera brought in Jhanvi, I noticed that he was writing in a journal..From the looks of it because he hid it as soon as they came in...I have a feeling about who he was writing about..😳Love is in the air and I hope that for the next 5 days w/ Surya Jhanvi will admit to have fallen in love with him..😍❀️
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

Absolutely ... Surya rocked today, just like yesterday and day before that. even since he saved her from param, he is just rocking. and today, the confusion, the attraction, the shyness, every expression was brilliant.

the way he held on to the chair, not once but twice, each time not able to handle his own emotions and taking the chairs support was awesome. the emotions he has for jhanvi are sooo new yet soo powerful that they leave his confused and anxious. and he is depicting a brilliant picture of that. well done Kapil ... πŸ‘

Love the way you explained and demonstrated your thoughts. And i nodded while reading the whole thing. So totally agree with you.

AND YES he did hide it the minute someone knocked on the door. What ever he was writing was very private. He also had a smile on his face while putting it away, so im guessing its something positive.

Ill laugh if it was something like this:

Finally, mera din agaya! YESSS! Jhanvi aur mai...mai aur Jhanvi...!!

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
The guy who always hated Jhanvi from the first time he saw her, suddenly starts acting all uncomfortable and shy in the same woman's presence...is a lil hard to digest!! I mean is he just feeling bad that the poor woman was in such a vulnerable position because of him?? or is he just simply a shy guy when it comes to women ( πŸ˜† )??

But no complaints whatsoever about the scenes...they were like😍...ah!! the sweet feeling!!
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago