Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree with all of u guys...todays surya & jhanvi scenes were soo awesome...πŸ˜πŸ˜‰β€οΈβ€οΈ

The way surya stared at jhanvi when she entered his room...& in back jhanvi's sweet looks towards ssurya were too good...they two were looking at eachother without even blinking their eyes...until hira bhai intterupted them...aww they look awesome there...❀️❀️

when hira bhai left leaving jhanvi in surya's room..there was a deep silence in that room..& surya was not understanding what to do...he was just trying to hide his conciousness...by holding a chair as a support..that scene was soo cute...however when jhanvi spoke out he just goes on listening to her...& feels like jhanvi has touched his heart by her words...& i even felt he was more effected by the words that...now surya is the 2nd name of trust for her...

The background song was really awesome..& lovely...it suited them very well...there eyelock scenes were too good...they really share a good chemistry...😍

they both feel awkward what to do...in that same room...when surya went & sat on his bed..(he was sitting at the very end of his bed..holding the bed end..aww he really looks cute there...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜)...when jhanvi was hesitatingly sits on the same bed..i thought surya would get up from there...but thank god he doesn't do anything like that...totally surya looks sooo cute today...😍
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god...i agree with everyone--i just don't hav he energy to like everyones post :-P
surya rana rantej singh was so shy today awww
if his heart rate increases one of them buttons will fly right off!!!
can't wait for tomorrow :-)
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

when jhanvi was hesitatingly sits on the same bed..i thought surya would get up from there...but thank god he doesn't do anything like that...totally surya looks sooo cute today...😍

i was also thinking same.. he was uncomfort sitting ther lik tht..
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I would love to do Usmrasul's job!! <3 <3

Agree with everyone. I don't think im ever going to get over these scenes, they are showing.

AND Ohh yeah, i get soo :( when the scene switches to Ammaji...
But there are fans of Ammaji's story and the delhi setting. (i cannot believe this but i have read a few posts saying they want more of those scenes). SO i guess the CV's have to keep a balance.

But i still like to moan and say, keep the camera on Surya and Jhanvi as much as possible director sahib!!!

OMG this was just the first night, 4 more to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and it hasn't started yet😳
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
😳

Originally posted by: survi035

First of all im happy that Surya did not react to what Param was saying. Im glad he was on Jhanvi's side despite the emotional bond Param was trying to create.

NOW THAN ...

OMG!!!

Surya's scenes today. OMG he was blushing!!!

The minute the door closed, he was about to faint!! being locked up with a girl was too much for him. AND WAS IT JUST ME OR WAS HE ACTUALLY CHECKING JHANVI OUT TODAY (wooohooo)!!!

The eye lock almost killed me! His expressions were soo soft today...like its impossible to describe how cute he reacted. The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...the way he jumps alil and than grabs a hold of the chair for support. AND THE CUTEST THING HE DID WAS when he sat on the farrr end of the "SINGLE BED" (goshhh he needs a bigger bed now). It was soo majorly sweet. SURYA SHY IS DEFINITELY THE BEST TYPE OF SURYA!!!!

The fact that he managed to pull off the whole scene soo well, soo perfectly WAS AMAZING!

P.s Surya is falling in love...fast! I wonder what the sleeping arrangements they will come up with!? and im glad that Jhanvi realises that she has got a special spot for Surya.

Time to replay the todays (surya) scenes again...! :-)

Ohh and (USMA) Surya's shirt's buttons today were about to rip off. I even saw a flash of his chest.

fully agree wid u... The way he kept staring at Jhanvi in silence and than when she breaks the silence and he realises that hes been staring at her...
bechara kaa man hi nahin thaa janvi ki upar se aankhe uthaane kaa..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³

friends..
JaYa scenes are a feast for the eyes...😳 kaash vaqt yahin ruk jaata..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I completely agree with all the posts...πŸ˜ƒ Surya-Janvi scenes were awesome today...❀️ soft corners for each other are in full swing...☺️ also they are beginning to realise that they are in love...😍.

between i wonder what was Surya writing in his diary...😍.. about his feelings???☺️ maybe ine day Janvi would accidently read them and realise how much Surya loves her...😍...❀️
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
HIS BUTTONS WOULD GO FLYING OFF!!

omg that line was TOO FUNNY!!!

Surya is sooo cute!!!!!
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am agree with sujji.

Surya was writing something in diary.
one day jhanvi will come to know that what actually surya is.
might be from there Jhanvi attitude changed for him.

Today epi totally for Surya. he was shying so much.

even more than jhanvi

😭 plz jhanvi do not stop yourself from falling in love with surya
Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

my god...i agree with everyone--i just don't hav he energy to like everyones post :-P

surya rana rantej singh was so shy today awww
if his heart rate increases one of them buttons will fly right off!!!
can't wait for tomorrow :-)

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

I completely agree with all the posts...πŸ˜ƒ Surya-Janvi scenes were awesome today...❀️ soft corners for each other are in full swing...☺️ also they are beginning to realise that they are in love...😍.

between i wonder what was Surya writing in his diary...😍.. about his feelings???☺️ maybe ine day Janvi would accidently read them and realise how much Surya loves her...😍...❀️

yes sujjiπŸ˜›

hope dairy will not only reveal his feelings for Janvi.. it also reveal the reason for Surya's hatred towards women.. Then Janvi will understand why he behaved lik tht wid her in the beginning..