Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
agree wid u frends😛

it was so nice... and Surya's teary eyes...

Kudos Kapil.. Really u did a gud job as Surya... love u😳
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks survi

You make point clear about Kuldeep.

But he did not scold Param. he was consoling him.

means he is in param support
JFFPaisley thumbnail
have to agree...the show makers are doing such a brilliant job (its a rarity when viewers get to make that comment / compliment..but for once its deserved)...

for some reason.. i suppose coz of the "brahmachari" label that Surya keeps brandishing every so often...the mythological aspects keep flashing through my mind...and i wish Jhanvi would have made the reference to the Hanuman / Sita saving reference to further her cause..

And now that silly woman said what she did to Rana..about Jhanvi trying to divide the sons...again i am have a Mahabharat ready reference moment... thats the only reference that i can recall of a similar marital incident...and even in the Mahabharat the 5 Pandav brothers took turns with Draupadi in being the main husband...and none of the brothers was supposed to enter the chamber while the slippers of one brother were outside...and Arjuna by mistake entered the bedchamber...(don't remember who was in the bed chamber at the time..i think it was Yuddhishtr (please correct me if I am wrong))..as a consequence Arjuna spent several years in exile in the forest. So to cut a long story short (sorry i forgot i wasn't discussing the epic :)) ... even if in a mythological epic.. and with demi gods / god avatars there infallibility is linked to the joint marriage... (Draupadi failed to reach Svargalok coz she was unable to love all equally as was her wont)...

than what is Rana thinking!!!!!!!! Doesn't he realize that making three (Ok...fine 2) men share one woman is equivalent to starting the clock on a time bomb! And he...poor man... actually thinks he is start.

Apologies guys.. i just keep having too many Mahabharat moments during this play. No offense meant.

Anybody else. felt the same?
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I feel he is simply fighting with himself... His own beliefs has started getting shaken and that making him more confused... On one end, he should stay away from woman being brmamachari... where as he has married to Jhanvi on his own wish and now he is getting soften towards her and juggling between his mind and heart...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
JFFPaisley:

Thanks for sharing..I think it was kool and i get what you trying to say. I also don't get Rana's logic, its all going to come crashing down.

To further make his situation worse, he goes and gives a lecture to Jhanvi on how women can totally change a man with their charm. Hes impossible