survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
AWWW!!

The way they choose to express Surya's pain was truly touching.
I agree with Bulbul, the sound that the shell released was as if it came straight from within Surya himself...it was filled with Pain, anger, trying to purify his mind from the disgusting act he witnessed earlier. And as Jhanvi watched him, i felt as if she understood his pain..Brilliant scene.

I was happy when Rana yelled at Param saying that "why did you choose to do something so low, why did u not come to me, i would have sorted something out" !!!! Maybe it was too calm Param down and get him to see that Surya was not entirely wrong but it was still good to see him take a stand.

I guess Rana will be giving alot of evil looks to Jhanvi. But im glad he did not cut Surya's days with Jhanvi. For a moment i thought he was going to announce that Jhanvi will have 5 more days with Param and then move on to Surya and Kuldeep. THANKGODNESS THIS ISNT THE CASE!

From the precap, i see that Surya has no regret for slapping Param in the face.
Would have loved it if the precap was alil bit longer so we could see what Surya says back to Param but ohwell, guess we all have to wait for tomorrows epi ** : '( **

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
It was a fab scene and without dialouges the emotions are carried out very well. Surya expressed his anger,frustration,distress by blowing the conch and Jhanvi looking at him showing her gratitude silently was brilliantπŸ‘
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yup completely agree Sonam & Lata dii...😊 the conch scene was the best way one could have thought of showing Surya's emotions...😍 i truly loved the creativity of Surya-Janvi's emotional scene today...😎 especially the way Surya was shown in daze...😍. it was so real... 😍for a minute he was like did he actually say that??? 😲is he falling for Janvi??? ❀️it was superbly picturised..πŸ˜ƒ

also the way his eyes were shown teary...😍 Janvi understood his confusion... his frustration... him feeling her pain very well... ❀️in fact now i feel had the creatives shown Surya taking Janvi to his/her room or sympathising with her etc etc would have become unlike Surya 😊although i would have loved it too...πŸ˜†. but the way they showed it today...πŸ‘πŸΌ my heart really went out for both... πŸ₯ΊπŸ’”
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very good post Sonam πŸ‘πŸΌ

what I like abt this show is the way it is presented - the emphasis is not just on the dialogs but also on the little little things like the look or some little action like the blowing of the conch that really speaks volumes that words cannot convey...

aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello friends
I am new to this forum.
Although I am a regular viewer of this show.
But surya has increased the charm of the show.
Precap should be long.

Just excited to know what will happened.

Its good Rana has not cut Surya's chance.

But why Kuldeep looks so angry
survi035 thumbnail
I would copy and paste all your guys messages and say i agree but ill save some room on here and say I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS. This show does emphasize on the little details.

And sujji, totally with you. they made it soo real by showing Surya walking off like that...

Magical scene!! and your guys idea of action speaks louder than words WAS SPOT ON..couldnt have put it better myself. Thanks for replying guys xx

and ohh hello there aska: welcome to indian forums.
Surya is definitely the guy we look out for in the show. And hun, Kuldeep was not angry, he was just confused...he always makes that face when hes confused (looks as if hes mad but hes actually not). Kuldeep in this show is bit of the silent type, he usually minds his own business. When he was in his room, his emotions changed from confused to worry and anxiety (over his brothers fighting).
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I would copy and paste all your guys messages and say i agree but ill save some room on here and say I AGREE WITH ALL YOUR GUYS THOUGHTS. This show does emphasize on the little details.

And sujji, totally with you. they made it soo real by showing Surya walking off like that...

Magical scene!! and your guys idea of action speaks louder than words WAS SPOT ON..couldnt have put it better myself. Thanks for replying guys xx

and ohh hello there aska: welcome to indian forums.
Surya is definitely the guy we look out for in the show. And hun, Kuldeep was not angry, he was just confused...he always makes that face when hes confused (looks as if hes mad but hes actually not). Kuldeep in this show is bit of the silent type, he usually minds his own business. When he was in his room, his emotions changed from confused to worry and anxiety (over his brothers fighting).

you know Sonam...😊although Janvi understood Surya's emotions...😍 but her expressions also suggested wish you had understood what you felt today before...πŸ₯Ί wish you had not agreed to share me with your brothers...😭 but am happy one thing today that you followed before it could have gotten even more worse...πŸ’”

About Kuldeep... he's not bothered about Janvi... because he happens to be gay... 😊but he's bothered about his brothers fighting and he wouldn't want that... 😊 so he would be after Janvi too... 🀒but it may happen that Kuldeep's boyfriend & Janvi are going to develop a friendship... maybe Janvi helps him somewhere... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
Yeahh, Jhanvi was alil hopeless in the matter. She didnt know what to do than walk off..

OHh and yeahh, Rangeela looks friendly. Heera is also not that bad i reckon. But totally, i also think that rangeela and Jhanvi may get along. If this happens than, Kuldeep is also riding along with Jhanvi on her
Volkswaggen

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god guys, jhanvi n chamkela can be new bbf :-)
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey guys...😊

agree with all of u...the show creatives are soo good...& they show their creativity..in superbly executing the scenes(they even don't leave little chance to show one's emotions & express them in such a good way...creatives...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘)...& coming to the scenes yes..that shank(shankam) scene was so good to express surya's emotions..& the words used by bulbul(rana's 2nd one) in describing that emotion was so good thought.. one could not even thought off...

when jhanvi comes near surya...after listening that sound...it seems that she really understood the pain now surya is undergoing...but yeah as mentioned in the above posts by sujji i totally agree that her looks & her face also tells that kassh u have understood my pain😭..before u let allow u brothers to share me..by oppsing those 2 marraiges...so,today it wouldn't have happened...but it doesn't look like she has misunderstood him by getting last issues in her mind...but she is expecting that goodness & respect surya showed towards her today...should have been before somedays so that all thisdoesn't happen at all

surya after completing blowing of shankam...he senses jhanvi's presence & immediately turns back at the door..but by that time jhanvi goes off...must say but this scene was also soo good...(once again i can't resist myself to clap for creatives...πŸ‘)...now surya not only feel jhanvi's pain...but also senses her presence in his mind itself...😍❀️
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago