-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Maybe i am the only one but i have a hard time digesting Surya's sudden "feelings" for Janvi and respect for women. I believe that before his marriage to Janvi (and even before he realized Janvi was still capable of playing games after the wedding fiasco), he wasnt' too interested in respect for women. Where was Surya before when his father insulted his mother constantly and now he tells a villager that he did the right thing by stopping his mother from being beat by his useless father conveniently when Janvi was watching. A guy who couldn't bear the touch of a woman when Janvi stopped him from taking Durga away...is not easily carrying her in his arms and putting medicine on her feet. More than anything what surprises me is that he slapped Param for Janvi. I remember his amused smile when Param told him that he has "weakness". When he married Janvi and then watched her being forced to marry his brothers did he not think that they would end up raping her eventually...did he think she would willingly sleep with all three of them? So now why the righteous act?

I might still have the Raghav hangover. I can't forget what Raghav did to Sia in the beginning of the show. Yes eventually he changed for the good. But knowing that the writers of this show very convincingly brought forth a character who opposed his own mother and made the central protagonist and the entire audience that he stood for righteousness and honor only to betray her so mercilessly ...its very much possible that they are repeating the same thing here. Surya will lead Janvi on to believe that he has changed or that he will support her until a very crucial moment and then show his true colors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@JC i agree wid u & even i've this feeling!! and it really hard 4 me 2 digest this sudden change. an di'd even voiced my these concerns regarding surya in the the thread "Jhanvi not playing a game 2 use surya" by survi035!!!!!!!
and i agree that CVs might bring back the same track of Raghav insulting Sia & her father after faking his luv 4 Sia & marrying her, 4 Jhanvi-Surya. CVs might want 2 show the same thing happening 2 Raghav-Sia's daughter & reminding Ammaji of the same incident & again making her realize the humilation & pain oders went. and rana might'd been present at that time as a kid 2 wtach the humilation of Sia's father so he might've planned all this!!!πŸ˜•
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was thinkning the same at the back of my mind but it looks like surya is changing---although it would be more fun if jhanvi and sura were playing games but looks like the CV''s want a ore lovi dovi track
i also can't understand why surya doesn't mind killing baby durga but respects a womans honour--how can jhanvi change his way of thinking in 6 days when his own mothe couldn't? lets see wot happens :-)
one2none thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

i was thinkning the same at the back of my mind but it looks like surya is changing---although it would be more fun if jhanvi and sura were playing games but looks like the CV''s want a ore lovi dovi track

i also can't understand why surya doesn't mind killing baby durga but respects a womans honour--how can jhanvi change his way of thinking in 6 days when his own mothe couldn't? lets see wot happens :-)

I am guessing.. he grew up with notion that a woman is the reason for a man's downfall, cause of destruction and root of all problems.😑 Idiotic.. but thats what Rana seems to have implanted in entire village. He told the same to Jhanvi when she offered him tea during his meditation. So he did not mind killing baby durga, eliminate the cause of problems...🀒 cure is better than prevention... 😑

But he did show respect to his mother and along with other mothers, when he told one of the guys to protect his mother from his father's abuse else he will cut his hands off.πŸ‘
He sure been confused between his father's philosophy, his own principles and non-lived emotions for his mom, but yet he was shown having some morale, ethics and humanity.

So despite sudden and shocking change.. lets give him some credit for beautiful heart he is carrying inside strong body 😳

sonu.I.monu.S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I was about to post the exact same thing, I think history is repeating itself and Suryaa changing this fast is just him trying to get jhanvi under his control. But the thing I am hoping is that this time round Jhanvi is smart is smart enough to understand and throw it in his face.
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
In some ways it's uneasy for me to swallow this sudden change..but maybe... it's real because as Surya was on the bike w/ Jhanvi, he was looking back at her and didn't yell or get mad when she was resting on his back...a guy who can stand up to a devious and evil father is bound to have understood that he isn't always right...and anyways there was an article a few weeks ago confirming this love track..I sure hope no one is playing any trick and that this is truly a lovely-shovlie rishta..😍😳
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
In my opinion he is not playing anything. Hes himself. Hes rough around the edges but soft within... add good values and respect for women to that list.

Hes confused at the moment. His character is slowly developing. The inconsistency in his character or why we can never predict what hes going to do is because of this character development.

He doesnt quite know what to do, but hes starting to see alil bit of difference between his thoughts and his fathers. THis is exciting, because we get to watch his character develop from the very beginning.

This show is trying to show us that, its not the people who are bad...its the circumstances and experiences that make them into someone. Surya has been bought up in a place where alot of immoral things are done hence hes the way he is...soon with Jhanvi's help his "grey" character will start to lighten.
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is not a sudden change. This change is after ointment episode. love start from there.

Also Param is so crazy for jhanvi. CV had to do some fast change. If it will take month to change surya then who will save jhanvi. Param will get succeed.

Also if there is PARAM instead of surya i.e. if jhanvi realize param that param is his only husband. then param will also do the same. he will also try to stop other two.
πŸ˜ƒ
Sweet_Krishna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This is a ridiculous change..a baseless one. Jaahanvi's lovey dovey stares in two three days changed a rigid Surya drastically overnight.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He failed to see his mother's pain all those years, the numerous crimes he did and was an accomplice to ( murders, infanticides), prejudiced view of woman.. These things never burdened his soul.. But when Jahaanvi told him that she considers him only as her husband he suddenly sprung into action as a husband and decided to save her.. πŸ˜†
Instead of barging into param's affair, he could have guided him not to treat his wife badly because Param is very loyal to him and respects him a lot.He knew beforehand that all three of them shall be her husband, and he accepted and executed that plan too but now the brahmachari needs her all alone for himselfπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ‘.
And Jaahanvi, what she was thinking when she refused to go with Ammaji and chose to stay back, that she would never be touched by her husbands?That, They would not make any advances towards her? How naive!!! You got two chances to get out of the mess but you wasted them showing off yourself an ideal woman. Madam!! you only are to be blamed for whatever param did with you. You say those nasty things about a man to him and it is surely going to hurt his ego however calm he may appear.
After her wedding with Surya she called it cheating which it was ,since she had consented to marry Kuldeep and did not accept it but now she keeps telling Surya that he only is her husband..🀒 How convenient.🀒🀒
I wonder what would be the equation if jaahanvi married kuldeep firstπŸ˜†. Still she would have been baised towards Surya.Then I think she would have probably told Surya " YOU ONLY ARE MY HUSBAND BECAUSE YOUR ELDER BROTHER IS GAY"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€’
I am liking the way Ammaji is taking shots against Rana clan.. She is the ultimate hero of this serial who never compromised on her self respect.If she did wrong she did it with elan If she is out to do good she is unfearing and strong..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
-JC- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I agree with you sweet_krishna... as it happens usually the villians are the only consistent characters in any serial. But Ammaji even though now has changed to the good side, she still maintains the personality she started off with. Where as everyone else...including Sia the original protagonist let circumstances dictate their loyalties.

I was actually hoping that Janvi would infact turn out to be a worthy protege of her grandmother and Amba. I wished she would be successful in messing with the MC's of Rana's house...and do so with the flare that she promised when she started her games with Param. But with the sudden love-lorn looks at Surya...i am disgusted (unless she actually is a great actor and is playing Surya to keep herself protected).

What would be fun to watch is if Surya is pretending to be her protector so he can win her faith and then she won't go against him...or if she plans to do anything against his brothers and father, then he would be aware of it and be able to save them... whereas, Janvi plays along with Surya to keep her sanctity while trying all ways to break the bond between the Rana men. Then it will be a very interesting game of who is more intelligent and who is a better actor...and eventually if these two fall in love (considering that Surya is the only one with any tendency of repenting for his sins) that will be a well put together track for them.

I strongly believe that the Sia-Raghav episode is repeating here...but wish that Janvi is smarter than her mother since she was not raised to be a fool.