Jhanvi not playing a game to use Surya!

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I have always had a view point about Jhanvi playing a game which results in a win-win situation. I never thought she just straight out wanting to play games with Surya for just USING him. I always thought shes trying to develop an attachment with Surya so she can have a shield for protection, someone who can help her in the house and also develop a husband-wife relation with Surya as she DOES IN FACT consider him and only him as her husband.

Today i feel this point was proven. No female can still put up an act while going through what Jhanvi went through. Her true emotions showed today. She sees Surya as her husband. And what Surya did for her today (GIVING...her protection, her shoulder to cry on, BEING someone who stands up for her)... This is what she wanted afterall.

OMMGGG BEST SCENES:

1) * The way Surya closes his fist tight after witnessing what Param was doing and when Jhanvi runs to him, how he pulls the curtain in one go to cover Jhanvi.

2) *when Surya HOLDS Jhanvi's HAND and says "lets go" and than walks her out of the house!!! (wasn't expecting that)

3) *Jhanvi accidently holds on to Surya's shoulder but then ends up not letting go rather even leans her head on his left shoulder (back). ---> i was super excited that Surya came on a bike because if he had come in a car, this moment was not possible.

4) *The way Surya was concerned about Jhanvi. The way he looked back at her after every few seconds. (AWWW) <3

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

I have always had a view point about Jhanvi playing a game which results in a win-win situation. I never thought she just straight out wanting to play games with Surya for just USING him. I always thought shes trying to develop an attachment with Surya so she can have a shield for protection, someone who can help her in the house and also develop a husband-wife relation with Surya as she DOES IN FACT consider him and only him as her husband.

Today i feel this point was proven. No female can still put up an act while going through what Jhanvi went through. Her true emotions showed today. She sees Surya as her husband. And what Surya did for her today (GIVING...her protection, her shoulder to cry on, BEING someone who stands up for her)... This is what she wanted afterall.

OMMGGG BEST SCENES:

1) * The way Surya closes his fist tight after witnessing what Param was doing and when Jhanvi runs to him, how he pulls the curtain in one go to cover Jhanvi.

2) *when Surya HOLDS Jhanvi's HAND and says "lets go" and than walks her out of the house!!! (wasn't expecting that)

3) *Jhanvi accidently holds on to Surya's shoulder but then ends up not letting go rather even leans her head on his left shoulder (back). ---> i was super excited that Surya came on a bike because if he had come in a car, this moment was not possible.

4) *The way Surya was concerned about Jhanvi. The way he looked back at her after every few seconds. (AWWW) <3

@bold pink.:...really awesome scenes...sonam...& the way u decribed them was too good...

yes...before this episode i too have a feeling that jhanvi is doing this for a reason...to bring surya on her side...although she accepts surya as her husband...but in today's episode...jhanvi's real emotiions were shown...& any girl just can't act at that situation...& she looks like she really admires surya for saving her...& the way she leaned on surya also shows that she really felt that surya was the only support for her...& she totally trusts him
survi035 thumbnail
YAY! thankyou :-)

yeps, we all girls and we know that its alil impossible to put up an act in that sort of situation, im really glad to have someone agree with me.

AND YES "trust" is the perfect word! Thanku Ramya.

P.s i love your dp!

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

YAY! thankyou :-)

yeps, we all girls and we know that its alil impossible to put up an act in that sort of situation, im really glad to have someone agree with me.

AND YES "trust" is the perfect word! Thanku Ramya.

P.s i love your dp!

thank u..sonam...i have posted some new creations in jaya jannat threard...watch. them..hope u like it
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i used to think she is playing but after today i think she will stop and genuinely care for surya :-)
survi035 thumbnail
OHH thanks for letting me know Ramya, Ill check it out now :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mslucki

i used to think she is playing but after today i think she will stop and genuinely care for surya :-)

why we 2 always thinks in same way?? 😛 I think she is really going start care for Surya. Probably Shivlali might realize feelings of these two for each other... And I feel Rana's keep is also going to see that...
tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@TM i agree wid u!! but now i m getting bit suspicious abt Surya's motives. though the way he clenched his fists wen he saw Param forcing himself on Jhanvi & letting her lean on his shoulder was not fake!! but cudn't it b a tactic of Rana so that Jhanvi starts relying on Surya & then one fine day Surya insullts Jhanvi!!😕😕bcoz Rana may b applying this tactic like ammaji did wid Sia by making Raghav 2 fake his luv 4 Sia. and even one day b4 this incident Rana discussed his strategy wid all 3 of his sons & later on i think Surya was thinking its not rite 2 do Or sumthing wrong is happening!!😕😕
Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Yep, i get what your saying and i suppose anything can happen, but
its unlikely given the type of person Surya is...

In many other posts, most of us have talked about Surya and came to the conclusion that Surya is a person who does not like GAME PLAY.
He is straight forward and plays his role directly.

Surya was not keen and was alil against of what his father asked of him because he did not want to marry jhanvi (since hes a bramachari). And also because he simply did not want to be involved.