Frequent Posters

alice54 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for this lovely update!!!!!
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank u suji for updating today episode very beautifully... now i admire the jodi surya and janvi... and how he release janvi from other two husband... when he give the rights to janvi as his only wife without other two husband relationship...😊
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thnks for the update sujji!
omg what an epi👏👏*whistles*so finally surya i mean our hot bramchari saved the day 😛😆omg what an entry the killer look he gave dat sicko param 🤢i was suprised param didnt go flying with surya's slap🤣but over all i simply luved the way he pulled the curtain covered jhanvi there eyelock which kinda sed dnt worry im here for u n the hand holding scene did dat really happen😲 😍
omg the bikeride ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️he was soo worried for jhanvi kept looking bk and when jhanvi grabbed his shoulder then rested her head omg surya looked so confused nt knwing what 2 do den he kinda didnt mind dats progress😆
also loved his answers the ones he gave his father rana first he remained quiet was looking restless n agnry b4 giving bk really good answers which even rana was left like huh who r u😕🤣mere beta kahan hain😆jhanvi is certanly nt faking with surya maybe at first she was but ever since she head him sticking up for women or mothers she realised he wasnt all bad its his fathers asar on him which overclouds his judgement
so maybe knw jhanvi will totally fall in luv with surya ,surya is falling if nt fully gettin 2 the stage where he is feeling something for her at least it is nt hatred like at the start ,ermm nw looking at the precap if rana finds out dat surya slapped param for jhanvi im quite sure rana is gnna plan something making it harder for surya 2 protect her at the moment she is safe with him as the 5 days have started for them maybe in the future track we see surya going out of his way 2 help jhanvi n stick up for his mom the change will anger rana and his brothers making there relationship weaken by dat time surya n jhanvi will fall in luv with one another😃then surya will be all sorry 2 jhanvi saying i will set u free jhanvi will tell him she does luv him truly so i forgive u surya den elaves with jhanvi n i wudnt put it past param especially trying 2 kill surya i knw it sounds far fetched but param is really negative so maybe as surya changes fully objects dat she is my wife only trys changing param will try n harm surya dnt want dat 2 happen but dats what im thinking😕
ilyou thumbnail
thank you sujju!!!! hey my first post is for you!😛
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thansk for the updates, I coundnt watch episode, so at last surya now start opposing wrong doings, love the way he told rana abt women respect, but waiting for the day when he declare tht janvi is only his wife and other 2 dont have any rights on her.
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved JAYA scenes ❤️Thanks for the update sujji!😃
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
"agar yeh gunaah param ke jaga kisi aur ne kiya hota toh kaat ke pekchuka hota" -->i am bowled over when kapil said this line 😎 WOW superb acting with powerful dialogue delivery 👏