Written update 13th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Param seeing the cell phone and keeps it aside...😡 and tells did you think you can fool me??? 🤬Janvi begs to leave her... but he doesn't... 😡Janvi bites his hands... 😛 Param slaps her... 🤬Surya is coming on the bike...😍

Ammaji is shown following the man who has kidnapped that lady again..😊. she realises where he has kept her...😊

Surya comes to the temple...😊 Pandit informs him that Param & Janvi didn't come here... Surya wonders where they would be... he realises Janvi is in danger...😍 but where is she???😊 he takes out his cell phone and realises there is a missed call again..😃. he calls...😊Param is trying force himself on Janvi...🤬during that process the keys fall from his pocket...😊 he hears the cell phone ringing... at first he ignores😡 but later goes to pick it up... Surya asks where is he??? 😛Param informs he thought of having a first night with Janvi... 😡and everything is fine...😡Surya tells he was worried..😊. when Janvi screams loudly for help...😛 Surya realises Janvi is in trouble... 😍he asks Param whether he is at the farm house..😛. Param doesn't answer... Surya lies that some enemies are on prowl...😃. you better get the gun... 😛Param agrees...😆 Surya looks determined...😍

Param goes to get the gun from the car...😊 when Janvi sees the keys... she opens the handcuffs by way of mouth and is about to leave... 😃when Param comes... 🤢she fakes that she's tied to the cot... 😊Param comes near and Janvi pushes him... and runs...😃 but Param catches her legs and this makes Janvi fall down... 🤬and he forces himself on Janvi...😡

Surya makes a dashing entry and Janvi sees him and runs and hides behind him... 😭😍she tries to cover herself...🥺. when Param asks Surya what is he doing here??? 😡Surya ignores him...😆 he glares at Param 😍and pulls the curtain...❤️ and covers Janvi with it..❤️ and they share an eyelock... ❤️Param tells she's still my wife for today...😡 Surya slaps Param...😍. Param tells you slapped me for her...😡 Surya ignores that and catches Janvi's hand and tells let's leave...😍❤️Janvi looks at him... Surya gives a loving smile and takes her away...☺️. Param watches this... 😃they leave on the bike...❤️ Param watches this angrily... 🤢

Surya & Janvi on the bike... 😍Surya feels her pain... and tries to look behind💔they hit a pothole and that brings them even closer... 😳she catches his shoulders...❤️.❤️she rests her head on his back... ❤️Surya feels awkward but understands her emotions...😍

They reach the haveli... Rana shouts at him... 😡why did you do this??? she's Param's wife...😡 when i gave the license to have her... you denied...🤢 Surya shouts i know... but before she became a wife... she's a woman...😃 she's to be respected... not to be used even thought she's here against her wishes..👏. just because Param is her husband doesn't give him the license to rape her...😍 Shivlali & Janvi admire him and are listening everything teary...😍 he tells she's not a doll... that one can break her...throw her away 😎 and further tells if someone else had been in place of Param... i would have killed him then and there...😍❤️Rana looks shocked...😆

Precap - Men bring Param home who is in a horrible state😆... Rana shouts at him...🤢 Param tells why are you shouting at me... ?? you should shout at Surya... he spoiled everything... he insulted me in front of Janvi... Rana looks shocked... 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji for the lovely update... I watched this epi but there were parts that i could not bear to watch and that is where your update came in handy. The entire plot is so disturbing but I know that these things do happen in certain parts of the world and so it is even more disturbing.

The Precap also leaves one with a negative feeling bec Rana will encourage Param to be more cruel and do more hurtful things to Jhanvi.

How is Surya going to protect her everytime? How is Jhanvi going to protect herself everytime? Lots of these questions come to mind.

Sujji I really like the way you do the updates - actually there is no need to even watch the show your updates are so descriptive...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey...sujji...😊..thanks for the update...

yeah...today's episode was awww...awesome...finally surya not only saves jhanvi...but also opposes his father for the sake of jhanvi...& jhanvi looks staring at him...today really its a big bonanza of surya & jhanvi scenes for us...though they are emotional...they were really good...the way jhanvi leans on surya's shoulder...& moreover surya this time didn't feel ackward..instead he understands what jhanvi is feeling...& let her lean on his shoulder...

today dialogues of surya...were awesome...that to for the sake of jhanvi...just loveed today's episode...sooo..muchhh...😍
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
But..yeah...now there will be more hurdles...for surya & jhanvi to go through...param& rana are definitely not going to leave this issue...& by seeing precap..it is confirmed...

what happened to param...why is he in such a disgusting avtar with all mud on his clothes(it looks like he went to swim in a mud pool...in the sadness that his brother has beaten him up...ha ha...😆)
& what rubbish is he talking infront of rana...it looks like rana will never let this issue go so easily...he will definitely plan something big this time...😡

actually...i hate param character(in show)...but today i felt somewhat happy about him...because
becoz of param only surya & jhanvi come more closer...
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update Sujji🤗 Surya is shown as so understanding😍❤️ but will surya be able to save her everytime with Rana also encouraging Param😕 That bike scene was so good😳
Edited by sudhalata1 - 12 years ago
mallika21890 thumbnail
awesome epi yaar!!!!!!!!!!!
i juzz luvd it..!! :)
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh yeah iam really happy because of param jhanvi and surya understand there feelings and come closer
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

thanks for updates Sujju!

IN the precap looks like param tried to jump into something and commit suicide😲 Now Rana will have more soft corner for Param and will encourage him to be even nastier to Jhanvi
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

But..yeah...now there will be more hurdles...for surya & jhanvi to go through...param& rana are definitely not going to leave this issue...& by seeing precap..it is confirmed...

what happened to param...why is he in such a disgusting avtar with all mud on his clothes(it looks like he went to swim in a mud pool...in the sadness that his brother has beaten him up...ha ha...😆)
& what rubbish is he talking infront of rana...it looks like rana will never let this issue go so easily...he will definitely plan something big this time...😡

actually...i hate param character(in show)...but today i felt somewhat happy about him...because
becoz of param only surya & jhanvi come more closer...

@ bold... i was laughing seeing Param in horrible state...😆 but gosh he's going to plot evil...😡 also Rana would be more in favour of him as he hates Janvi & Ammaji...🤢
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Thanks Sujji for the lovely update... I watched this epi but there were parts that i could not bear to watch and that is where your update came in handy. The entire plot is so disturbing but I know that these things do happen in certain parts of the world and so it is even more disturbing.

The Precap also leaves one with a negative feeling bec Rana will encourage Param to be more cruel and do more hurtful things to Jhanvi.

How is Surya going to protect her everytime? How is Jhanvi going to protect herself everytime? Lots of these questions come to mind.

Sujji I really like the way you do the updates - actually there is no need to even watch the show your updates are so descriptive...

@ bold i do hope Surya really becomes a shield for Janvi... 😍as she really needs it...🥺 now the main problem is Param is never going to get fooled as he knows what really Janvi thinks of him... 🤬

awww thanks a lot dii... am glad you liked my way of writing updates...🤗