lostforever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its been sooo long they havent shown dia or karan. it seems like story is not stuck in rana's house. i like watching surya n jhanvi but i want dia n karan n inspector vikram (if shaurya is not coming) to be shown too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Laado usually tries to keep a balance. They try and incorporate the mandir setting along with the Delhi setting. Karan is in hospital and he is alil hopeless at the moment hence why the CVs probably can't really show much on him.

Rana's haveli has been the focus only in yesterdays epi because on friday alil bit of the delhi setting was shown. The story of Jhanvi + Param is at its peak soo they kind of have to focus on them.

Don't worry the minute Surya saves Jhanvi from Param, Im sure they will move to Inspector Vikram +Dia and the others. Laado is famous for switching scenes and keeping a balance.

Although i hate it when they go and show DIa and Aditya and Vikrams bits. THey are a bore and Jhanvi's story is soo much better and interesting. At last there is a story going in their scenes.

peace!

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i prefer the rana household to th rest of the stoies---1 of the best intro's so far in the whole of na ana is desh...
i miss almost all of dehli's scene and most of the mandir scenes
on the otherhand i watch the rana household scenes more than once :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^ totally agree!!!!
this is the bestest track since Raghav and Siya's love story. I usually skip Diya and delhi scenes.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
It is a shame, I haven't watched Ladoo in a few weeks I read the updates and watch the scenes I want to watch... The Rana house stuff is fine but I prefer a lot of the other actors in the show and it is a shame that I don't get to see them... Ladoo was better when it was in Dehli at least everyone had equal screen time...

Plus it will be a shame to lose Yash from the cast but his decision to leave makes sense if he isn't getting a chance to be in the show why stay as an after thought.