Written update 12th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi asking Param where have you brought me??? 😭Param tells he thought of showing her the farm house...😡. Janvi gets tensed.... she forcibly gets in...😭 Param closes the door... he looks evil.🤬.. he tells did you like my surprise??? what did you tell i'm weak... i have problem...🤬. but the truth was there was problem with you... you fooled me...🤢 Janvi tries to defend herself that she lied to him because she wasn't feeling well...😭 and tries to divert his attention and open the door... 😊but Param catches hold of her and continues... 🤬.what did you say we'll go to the doc??? Wish i was strong as Surya??? he tells i experimented with the new maid servant...🤬. when Janvi hits him harder and he falls to the ground... 😃Janvi tells don't think I'm weak... it's better you take me back home... 😊Param starts faking and asks for forgiveness... 🤢 Janvi looks confused... she feels he's being genuine...😭. but Param manages to fool her and she ends up getting into a room...😭he pushes her to the cot and handcuffs her to the bed...🤬. and tells shout as much as you want no one will help you...🤬.

Surya is standing sadly...😭 when Shivlali comes to his room... she tells Param & Janvi have not yet reached the temple...😊 when they should have reached by now... Please call Param... Surya agrees...😊

Param starts drinking... he comes to force himself🤬. when Janvi pushes him away...😃his forehead hits a sharp edge of the chair and he falls unconscious...😛

Surya calls... Janvi tries to free herself... 😍Surya tells Shivlali no one is picking up... but not to worry he'll keep calling... 😛Janvi tries to reach the phone... the phone is on the table...😭she pulls the cloth below on which the table is placed close to her with her legs...😃 she manages to receive the call with her legs but doesn't see who it is and starts shouting please help... 😛Surya gets tensed and keeps asking Janvi where are you??? are you ok???😍Janvi keeps screaming... 😭Surya continues asking Janvi where is she... 😍with no answer he tells where is Param??? 🤢but Janvi continues to scream... 😭when Param regains consciousness... 🤢she hides the phone with her legs...😊. but keeps the call on...😊 she starts telling Param... please leave me... Param tells you said i had a problem... and i won't spare you... 🤬.Surya overhears everything...😊. the call gets disconnected...🤢Surya gets lost in thoughts🥺 😍and tells Shivlali that both Param & Janvi's life is in danger... Shivlali starts panicking... she asks Surya to save Janvi... 😭Surya catches her hand and tells he'll handle everything and leaves...😊

Janvi tries to divert Param's attention by telling you should not drink so much...😭 Param tells i'm happy my wife is thinking so much... but not to worry... i always drink...🤬.

Surya is coming on the bike... 😍he remembers Janvi screaming... 😍

Janvi tries to call Surya again😭 when she sees Param's attention is on the bottle of beer...😭 that call is not received by Surya who is coming on the bike... but she keeps trying and this time Param sees this... 🤬.episode ends on Janvi's shocked face...🥺

Precap - Janvi sees the keys of the handcuffs on the bed...😊. she sees Param is not around... she opens the handcuffs by way of mouth and is about to leave...😊 when Param opens the door... 🤢
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Surya on the motor bike was the highlights for me because i did not expect it. Saw the rest of the bits on SBS.

Ohh and I loved when Shivlali says, "Jao Beta..(pauses)..Mujhe ye samaj nahi ata ke tum ab bhi khade kyu ho!!!!"

it justed sounded funny, because Surya was in his lala land while shivlali was screaming her lungs out.

P.s Surya for the third time said Jhanvi's name (awww)
AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujji..Surya thinks param's life in danger😲
sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for ur written updates😡
Sakuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update!! Cant wait for tomorrow, surya to the rescue!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbhiAni

thanks for the update sujji..Surya thinks param's life in danger😲

Surya knows Janvi's life is in danger... but am confused why he said Param as well... but don't worry dii Surya will be calling back again and it's then he realises that only Janvi's life is in danger as Param is going to lie that everything is fine... 😊
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sujju from where u got that Kaps pic???
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

sujju from where u got that Kaps pic???

Darshu dii... Kaps had uploaded this pic on his birthday to the album shimla pics...😃 today in the morning when i saw that album... i realised he had added 3 pics there...😛and one of them is this...😊 he's with specs... and looks stylish and damn good...😍❤️
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Damn, why I didnt get any notification for this... He is looking damn hot... He has specs too??? Where is Sumi?? She loved Kaps with specs...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Damn, why I didnt get any notification for this... He is looking damn hot... He has specs too??? Where is Sumi?? She loved Kaps with specs...

same here Darshu dii... even i didn't get any notification... i think Kaps didn't publish the pics to his profile... 😊 today i just happened to see it...😛. and couldn't help admiring...😍 he looks sooo good...❤️