tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Wah!...The way that the two reacted after Surya finished putting on the ointment on Jhanvi's foot and left the room was just..😳😍The hesitation, the confusion, the uncertainity...I'm still going ☺️ about that scene especially.Seeing how both of them reacted I think that this natak pyaar that Jhanvi had intended on starting will transform into❤️❤️❤️ very very soon..as in the upcoming episodes after Surya saves Jhanvi, I think that she'll actually depend on him more and these feeling of respect will bloom into love.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I totally agree with your last bit (the prediction you have made)
:-)
And Im with you on how exciting the episode. I literally replayed Surya an Jhanvi's bit, like more than 10 times!!

the confusion, uncertainty...as you mentioned was priceless to watch.
I really found it cute how he looked the other way the whole time. IT WAS DAMM CUTE!!!!

To think, a guy whose not scared of anything, yet runs off when he feels hes getting to close to a girl...FUnny!!!!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lol survi, i thought that too-----he acts all strong n hard but gets scared of his own feelings
the morning after jhanvi drugged param----jhanvi sed "suniye" and then surya stopped n sed " what ever u hav thought of saying, say it" in his frustrated tone ----that just shows he wants to avoid jhanvi but she won't leave him alone til she says it so he just gives in :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG THE DIALOGUE U ARE TALKING ABOUT, just replayed in my mind.
For some reason, all of Surya's dialogues are in my head (i must be obsessed or hes just tooo GOOD at delivering his dialogues..they become memorable)

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

OMG THE DIALOGUE U ARE TALKING ABOUT, just replayed in my mind.

For some reason, all of Surya's dialogues are in my head (i must be obsessed or hes just tooo GOOD at delivering his dialogues..they become memorable)

Hey GIrls I have been following all of Kapil's show since RKAB and his biggest strength is his dialog delivery...

He is just too good at it. It is amazing that Off screen he talks very fast but On Screen his dialogs are so clear and with the right amt of intonation or expressions to it...

sanchanas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
after janvi marriage what happened... please update in summary...