Today's ointment scene was more superb!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all,

I didnt expect that bonanza will continue and we will get one more fab scene of Surya and Jhanvi today. Today's first scene was more fab than lifting scene... what say???😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
it will be fun to see jhanvi innocently seducing surya while he slowly slowly falls for it and then ...
BAAM he realises he is a bamchari lol
i must say that scene surya was looking hot !
the way he fell for jhanvi was too innocent-----surya is experiencing certain feelings a nomal man his age has 😳, i still can't believe a man like surya has never...(if i say it the mods will ban me but u guys know wot i mean 😉)
lets see how long and what it takes to take this bramchari down :-)
ps nice topic dear :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
yeah for 2 seconds he ran his hand with different feeling all together... and suddenly realized he was doing wrong as per his bramachari rule...😳 Jhanvi is not leaving a single chance to pull him close...😆 But somewhere I felt today that she also admired certain thing in him... when Surya was looking down all the time, she was admiring him as if she is also falling in love with him...❤️
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Darshana, Im totally with you on this one!

I liked the ointment scene just a little more than the lifting. Because it was longer and really put Surya on the spot!!!!! and we all love it, when Surya is put on the spot, don't we?! hehehe

Mslucki, i always love reading your posts. They are soo entertaining. And i totally got what you meant. HEHEHEHHE "how long will it take to bring down the bramachari" (best line)!!!!

Nice work!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Though the scenes were FAAAVVV...but i feel Janvi shouldn't have faked the fall...
it wud have been really great to see her squirm in surya's arms out of embarrassment, we cud have got an insight into her feelings...how much serious is she about him. Judging her character, its really hard to believe that she actually forgave surya for doing that to her or those cruel words he said on the suhaag raat and many other occurrences,...
I'm missing the sarcastic Janvi a lot, this lovey-dovey act frm Janvi is creeping me out, when will we see her true emmotions and feelings???? ... i guess frm next week(😉 ).
As for surya, the quick change is bugging, he became soft towards her just because she gave a little lecture on man and woman? also i dont think he is faking,... thats not his nature. Maybe he has gotten used to having Janvi around so he doesnt get mad anymore seeing her or maybe he is intimidated by her outspoken attitude, her views.
darshana23 thumbnail
From Jhanvi's point of view I sometime feels she is faking just to grab attention of Surya and make him realize continuously that she is his wife and morally its his duty to protect her... She is just trying every way to break Rana's son to break Rana's ultimately...

Probably she could have targeted Param as well to be her shield in family. But he is really running behind her just for physical satisfaction not more than anything... But somewhere in this she has also started admiring Surya(This is what I felt). As when he was putting balm on her leg, he didn't put single glance on her. That was big hint for her, he is not running to eat her. And the reason he hate her, coz he hates woman.

In that scene, I really felt Jhanvi was also falling for Surya slowly. She surely faked about having fall but when Surya left her room, her feelings were general too...

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
darshana23 totally agree that she was faking it before to get surya's attention and break him down but gradually she is seeing that he isn't that bad :-)