.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
awsmmm loved it!!
BTW updated even mine read it!!
628497 thumbnail
part 4
guys i m really sorry for the late update. i m very lazy so i dont update soon wen dere r no much likes n comments. as there r nt many readers i will finish dis soon.
the next day was karva chawth-
Diya thought that it was their 1st karva chawth and so she kept fast.
shaurya had always dreamt of spending this day with diya but today he could only regret over his mistake.he hoped that he had not been so rude to her.
Diya had kept fast but was worried how could she break her fast. she prayed to god to do something.
At last the night came diya went over to the terrace to see d moon all dressed up in a beautiful saree, showing her slim body perfectly. she had a weak smile in her face . she went dere saw d moon though that churni(watever i dont no) and after seeing through that she moved it to side and opened her to find shaurya standing ther. she thought she was dreaming but she was not. he was in a sherwani which made her to more fall in love with him.they both admired each other for long and had an intense eye lock. then shaurya took the water and made her drink after which diya bend down to touch his feet as per the ritual but shaurya stopped her from doing so.
shaurya: tumhari jagah wahan nahin mere dil mein.
diya: was all d time shocked and was confused. she just hugged him tight in her arms afraid that she would again loose him. but all the past happening brought her back to reality. and she moved back
shaurya: kya hua
diya: tum!!!! yahan? kaise?
shaurya: diya wo sab chodo pehle tum jakar khana kha lo
diya: hum tab tak khana nahin khaenge jab tum hume batate nahin
shaurya: diya! mujhe maff kardo. pl i am sorry. i am really really really sorry. mein ek gadha hoon jo tum par viswas nahin kar saka/ mein apne dad ke death se andha hogaya aur mein tumhare sath ...he pause
diya wa staring at him. tears rolled down her eyes as all the past memories had a flshback on her mind.
shaurya: diya tum mujhe maff karogi na. i promise kii aaj ke bad se vhahe kuch bhi hojae agar bhagwan bhi aakar bole ki tum galat ho fir bhi mein tumpar viswas karunga. i promise diya. i do. i really mean it. pl forgive me...he had bend down his knees while saying and keeping his head down unable to face her because of guilt.
diya didnt wanted to forgive him but when she remembered how she oo had not trusted him 1st. she had got her punishment and that she should forgive him as she loved him beyond anything else.
diya: ahem ahem.
shaurya: looked up at her and got up.
diya: toh tumhe laga kii mein tumhe maff kardungi
shaurya: mujhe pata hai ki meine mafi ke layak kaam toh kiya nahin lekin fir bhi...he paused n continued...muje pata hai ab bhi tumhe mujh par yakin nahin horah hai par koi nat nahin u can take your own time...aur waise bhi mein aur kar bhi kya sak...
but before he could completed his lips were sealed with her lips. she had been feeling so bad and had been longing for it. she loved him more than anything else. he could cheat her hate do watever he wants but she cannot live without him. her all thoughts were overpowered by their never ending love.
shaurya was shocked at her act. he couldnt respond at first but then he gathered her in his arms and kissed her back with much more passion. he loved her more than himself. he could give his life too for her. and now couldnt even leave without her.
they broke off when they felt their need of oxygen. shaurya didnt leave diya from his arms and embraced her a teady bear and wispered in her ears"I LOVE YOU" to which she replaid"LOVE YOU TOO".
Then suddenly shaurya couldnt stand on his legs after the hug. he felt drowsy. he felt the earth circling and collapesed as diya tried to carch him up in her arms. and then he remembered nothing else.

628497 thumbnail
waiting for ur response...
do comment soon...
628497 thumbnail
next part 5 is coming up tommorow morning
i will finish it soon
wowww such a passionate part loved it!!
628497 thumbnail
thankx po

part 5
oh god! i will make it fast and finish dis soon.
shaurya opened his eyes as diya's tears fell on his face. he gently wiped them off.
shaurya: nahin diya. mere liye aur asoon mat bahao. meine pehle hi tumhe bahut rola chuka hoon...
before her could say anything further diya had once again captured his lips. he felt the releif of her touch and that she was there with him.
diya: shaurya tum paagal ho sachmein. tumne subah se kuch nahin khaya.
shaurya: wo diya...wo mein...wo
diya: bus bahut hua. ab jaldi se chalo.
shaurya: chalo . ujhe bahut bhook lagi hai. sab tumhare vajah se.
diya: meine kya kiya?
shaurya:kuch nahin . ab chalo my wife.
they got up and then shaurya picks up diy in his arms.
diya: ye tum kya kar rahe ho
shaurya: kya kar raha hoon. apne patni ko bahon mein utha kar le raha hoon.
diya: par tumhare tabiyat thik nahi...
shaurya to stop further arguing kissed her quickly at which she blushed in his arms.
they reach down and goes to diya's home. and had dinner.
shaurya: after so many days meine tumhare hathon se bane khana khaya. love u
diya: ab chup chap jaldi se khao aur phir mujhe sab khuch theek se batao.
shaurya: ok baba batonga par pehle tum toh khana kha lo.
after diiner they sat down on the sofa to start their long conversation
shaurya said diya how he had moved to mumbai and stayed next door bt never noticed he. about his studies. his hearing her in radio and then going to delhi and found out d truth.
he then said he had returned back to mumbai and in order to meet her on dis special day he went in search of her to the radio station and found her adress and became aware of her staying next door.
when he had returned ge had found the house locked. but guessing she might be on terrace doing puja he had rushed and had reached on time.
shaurya: oof! ab samaj aye aur aage j hua woh tumhe pata hoga na. he said with a naughty smirk on his face.
diya: haan ok ab hume neend arahi hai. good night. ab tum jao apne ghar.
she got up yo leave.
shaurya hold her wrist tight in his arms and pulled her to him.
shaurya: to madamji toh aap hume chord kar chale jayenge mujhe akele ek dusre ghar mein sone ke liye. nahin nahin nahin.
diya was all hypnotyst by his cute looks and she too longed for him.
diya: ok chalo jaldi se sone. hum bahot thak chiki hoon. n u too.
shaurya and diya had the most peaceful sleep which they never been for long in each others arms.
shaurya and diya got up smiling.
shaurya: mein ye soch raha tha ki hum ahe badhne se pehle apne padhai puri kar le
diya: haan hum bhi yahi soch rahe the.
shaurya:toh fir ye bath pakii rahi. jhanvi se baat kiya tumne?
diya: nahin. tum fresh ho jao hum breakfast laga kar jhanvi se baat karlenge. ok
shaurya kissed diya on her forhead and quickly got up.
next update will be the last 1.

byeee
with love
shashwati
Awi'eee my shaurya!!!!!:* such a cute cute part loved it to core and next update will be last one?? Nooo
628497 thumbnail
yea po
its last part
enjoy-----

part 6
5 years later...
shaurya: diya!! jaldi karo ek chota kiss todat atleasy pl office ke liye late ho raha hai.
diya: smiled shyly and kissed him quicky and pushed him to go.
simran: papa jaldi chalo. mujhe school ke liye late ho raha hai.
shaurya: haan haan chalo.
diya: shaurya bhi na bilkul paagal hai.
her cell rings...
diya: halloo
jhanvi haan diya.simran aur shaurya gaye.
diya: haan. ye shaurya bhi na ab kuch jyada he badmash hota ja raha hai. simran badi ho rahi hai. kya sochegi.
jhanvi: hone de na. tu bhi na bichre ko tang karti rahti ahi. mujhe abhi bhi yaad hai jab tum pregnant thi tab shaurya bilkul tumhare parchai ki tarah tumhara dekh bhaal kar raha tha. wo tumhse bahut pyaar karta hai..
diya: hmmm..she smiled ...par jhanvi surya bhi kuch kam nahin hai haan...she teased
jhanvi: diya tu bhi na. chal tujhe ek lllovely shovely se bye mein ye style sirf tere sath use karti hoon after all its my favourite yaar.ok byee simmi aur shauryaka kyaal rakhna aur apna bi. mein kal call karungi.
with that the phone was dead.
diya smiled and moved on to clean the house which had been a mess because of these 2 father and daughter.
she stl rememberer all those days she spent with him. atlast god had been kind and everything had settled.
in the evening...
knock! knock!
diya opend the door.
saw them standing.
diya: chalo jaldi se frsh ho jao.
shaurya: ok mamma along with simran.
after dinner...
shaurya and diya in their bed room.
shaurya:pl na ek toh goodnight kiss do. pl na warna mein...
diya: oho...papa bangaye fir bhi bachon ki tarah zid karte ho.
shaurrya: abhi hum jawan hai.
diya came near him where he was sitting.
shaurya just dragged her and she fell on top of him.
shaurya kissed her with the same passion as he had 5 years back.
diya too responed him softly but slowlyy with the same passion.
each time dey kissed it seemed lke the 1st time. their true love for each other had brought dem together.
they separated with a knock on the door.
diya opened the door and got simran and made her lay on bed and all the 3 one cute haapy famiily slept peacefully. as this was now their each day routine.
they were now happy that they were together and had their pyaar kii nishani simran with them. everything was settled and they lived happily thereafter forgetting all theie soorows and pains of their past.
thanks for reading
hope u enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it.
this 1 will always remain in my heart as a souviniour of 1 of my most favouite jodi shaurya and diya.
i thank poojawal...pooja for hr throughout suppot to me for making me finish this os.
thankx po once again and thankx to all those who had taken their valuable tym to press d luke button and comment i tred replying alll.
byeee
with love
shashwati
do comment and i promise i will read all and rely.

-bonbon- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
well done roshnidiya (sozzy donno your name) i read it all...well done!! you have a great imagination..!! GREAT JOB!!! :D
Sash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like all a dream!!!!!
i kept on reading the OS twice or thrice!!!
From beginning when Dia sees him thru channi and then shaurya asking to pardon him anf then Dia trying to seduce him and a passionate Kiss Hugging like a Teddy Bear and those 3 magical words Wow!!!!!! and lastly Shaurya's felling down and dia worrying abt him
all so sweet!!!!!!!!!!

Part5

Dia's tears on Shaurya's cheecks again kissing shaurya's cupped face. Shaurya too keeping fast for her calling her MY WIFE!! Dia in shaurya's arms awww Dia worrying abt his health and again Kiss by shaurya to Dia wow!!!!!!!!!
Both sleeping once again TOGETHER wowww
and part 6 u kn whw much i loved it