628497 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hiii guys
i thought to write an os on shaurya and diya ...made it a os as i dont get time to finish any ss or ff as i failed before
so i planned for an os
it is just i want it to happen in naidl to diya n shaurya
it will be a continuation of wat had happened till now in ladoo in the show i meant
so here i go
scroll down to get the 1st part
pl do comment n press the like button if u liked it
all those who want pms pl send me a buddy request n also press d like button.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

628497 thumbnail
see more pics of shaurya and diya
i made them
hope u like dem
.dream-catcher. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
wowww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 sash!!!!!! its awsm awsm awsm and awsmmm loved it!!!!:))))
and the OS is gud too thanks for PM wanna see how they meet!1
628497 thumbnail
Part 1
Diya had been in veerpur. she was now strong, determined n self-confident girl. she had been thinking of sommething for a long time and as she wanted to do it. she went to ammaji to seek permission who had been a great support to her. she had helped her to come out of stress n also loved her n indeed gave her all d rights of a grand-daughter.
diya: ammaji! hum apse kuch bat karna chakarana chahte hain?
ammaji: haan chori bol?
diya: ammaji! aap toh dekh he rahe hain ki yahan kis tarah ladkiyon par julm kiya ja raha hai. humse ye sab bardast nahin ho raha. i want to be away from all this and also jhanvi is not with us
ammaji: hmmm...but wat can i do? i m helpless..we cannot go anywhere else dan here and also we cannot leave jhanvi alone to die in dat house wid 3 husbands
diya: ammaji! hum apni jindagi ki ek nayi suruwat karna chahte hain. kitne dino tak hum aap par bojh ban kar rahenge?
ammaji: nahin nothing like that. u r my strength. ya i too wa thinking that u too should start a new life. i wanted you to come out of the problems that u have. but i dont know how
diya: ammaji hum delhi wapas jayen?
ammaji shocked: wat? diya are you sure? i mean ur previous life? ur memories? dere u may meet shaurya and also other family memebers. i want you to forget your past not remember it again?
diya: ji...to hum kya karen akhir hum kar bhi kya sakte hai
ammaji: you do nothing! u go to mumbai. i know its a new place but there u can start all over again and most importantly u can read. i still remember how u opossed me for the first time saying u wanted to go to college. i want to read n marrya and live hapiily with ur ...she paused
diya: tears rolled from her eyes. ji ammaji ji .thik hai. hum mumbai jayenge phir
ammaji: just placed her hand on her head dekh chori tu mere poti hai. tu choti choti baton par dar nahin sakti. tujhe apne atit ko bhulana hai aur age badhna hai. samjhiii aur ab chori jara hass to de apni dadi ke liye
diya smiled and hugged ammaji.
diya: hum abhi se tayari suru kar dete hain. par paise?
ammaji: tu uski phikar mat kar.woh mein sambhal lungi she smiled at diya who was sad.
diya packed her bag and dressed herself as a girl like before. she wore a simple white chudidar dress with red dupatta.
she bid good bye to all her family members and with ammaji's protection left the old fashion city veerpur to mumbai taking with her all the dreams that she will never be a burden on her dadi
diya said bye to ammaji. she was scared as how she will manage everthing alone. she had been dependent on every1 all her life and now she was all alone. but still she was determined cope up dis new challenge in her life.
Meanwhile at shaurya's place. shaurya had just seen her father's death and he had been broken. and no was there in his life to support him. he was all alone as his buaji(bajri), mamaji and mamiji had left him and had gone away. they held him responsible for his father's death. he was angry on diya for coming in his life and he had begun to hate her that she had taken married him to take revenge. in delhi all alone made him sick thinking of diya at almost everyplace they spent together. he was angry and had decided to complete his studies in mumbai.(yes! guys! mumbai!). he left for mumbai to start a new life.
so guys hope u liked dis part?
shaurya and diya are destined to happen. they are supposed to be together not away from each other so they should come close to each other.
as you read shaurya nd diya have been both in mumbai. lets see if they meet each other and also even if they will meet will they be together once again. or not
to know wat happens next keep reading!!!
:)
bye
with love
shashwati

yaar shash OS is very nice:))))) but VM sound quality id very low sorry for saying that but really
628497 thumbnail

here goes the 2nd part

part 2
shaurya had been to mumbai. As he was all alone he decided to take up a single room house in an apartment and so did diya think.
shaurya got out of the taxi and went inside an apartment named "vaishakha enclave".he talked with the manager who was a friend of his so he didnt worry anything and got a house with 1 bedroom at the 3rd floor 301.
next diya got down from an auto from the station irritated of the long journey and went to a apartment in search of an aprtment to stay. she suddenly saw a tolet on the apartment "vaishakha enclave" for a 1 bedroom house on rent. she quickly talked with the owner and did all legal work and got the house key after paying the advance. she got a house in the apartment in the 3rd floor too with number 302.
she quickly went in. and saw the house in a mess. she then took a broom and cleaned the house. arranged the bed and sofa and everything.she had made the house clean and tidy little home to live in,,she needed few thing so she wen out to do some shopping. she bought some curtains and other house hold things. but shaurya hadnt bother about it all as he just cleaned his bed n slept.
diya returned she heard noises coming from the house of no. 301. she thought to ask but didnt dare as she was afarid. she then went to her house, put d curtains all kitchen items she had bought. made herself with coffee and sandwich. she stood in front of the window which open into the bay. she realised her life had completely changed in a day. where she was there in veerpur n now...
she then made quick plans as to take admission in a college. she took the money which ammaji had given her and went to the college for admission.then she thought to do some work too as she had to live too in dat money and decided to be an RJ as this reminded her of all the sweet moments of her life. she had finished her degree in delhi and now she had to do BEd as she wanted to be a teacher.she then called jhanvi and said she was ok in her new life.
shaurya in the other hand hadnt done anywork. he asked a maid to clean his room . though not as beautiful as diya. he had already got admission in a engineering college.he had completed 3years in delhi and had to only read for 1 year to be an engineer. he didnt do ant part-time job as he had to read. he really worked hard beacause of all the disturbances which came in his life.he was always locke din his home which diya found strange but being busy herself she didnt bother to know that unknown person.
shaurya was in his room. he was tired reading the whole day. so he decided to on the radio as he felt like doing it involentarily where he heard a melodious voice which made him stunned and just stare at the radio in his hand.
good eveninggg friends. hum diya hai. aaj humara yahan pehla din hai. hum umed karte hain ki ap sab humhari show ko pasand karenge.par usse pehle ap ye sundar suniye...d song went on ...
meine tumhe pyaar bahut liya!!!!ab nahin! ab nahin!ab nahin!
from the movie barsaat.
diya: toh apne ye sad song suna. sab kahte hain love is the most beautiful thing but in reality it gives lot of pain.
shaurya was listening shocked. various emotions running through him.
diya continues: har pyaar karnewale humse ek sath nahin hote. some people have such love jo aadhe mein hi bikhar jati hai though true love. toh as time ho gaya hai i have to. byeee friends
with that the show ends
shaurya feels guilty but is now determined to find out what happend to diya? how had she come to mumbai? he wanted to knoe evrything.
he decided to go back to dekhi once again and then search for diya in mumbai if she is not guilty n it was not her fault. he hoped from heart she was not and that she loved him truely.
he thought: iss pyaar kahani ka anth happy hoga agar heroin achi hogi
next day
shaurya got out of his house to see a girl standing next door turning her back. he felt her to be diya but thought it wouldnt be possible so he left fpartor airport to go to delhi.
i know it was a bit boring. but i m noe trying to make shaury arealise his mistake and prove diya innocent in his eyes. i will surely make them meet in the next update.
so pl like the post if u liked it n do comment as it gived me a lot of encouragement to write long updates n yes! u all can give me suggestions too n i will be very glad if u do.
:)
hope u guys like
bye
with love
shashwati

wow its awsm loved it :))))))))
628497 thumbnail
part 3
part 3
shaurya goes back to delhi. he directly goes to the krishna nivas(ammaji home in delhi). There he finds out from aditya that they all are in veerpur. he was disappointed but convinced that diya was not in mumbai. he didnt know he was glad or sad to know this.
on the way shaurya was riding his bike thinking about diya and came to a hault in front of a police jeep. to his surprise he saw ammaji sitting in the jeep. he at once went to her.
shaurya: ji aap..ap yahan toh diya?
anjali looking like ammaji(shaurya didnt no about her): ji mein anjali hoon
shaurya: kya! he remembers diya telling him anout it n he didnt believe her.
he turned to the inspector and asked if he could talk to her for sometime. for that he went to police station.
in the police station, anjali told everything to him from beginning. how bp had a lust for jhanvi. his actions. kidnapping ammaji. anjali taking her place. about joginder n gaginder. how bp tortured jhanvi n ammaji killed.n now dey were in veerpur with her daughter after she was arrested.
shaurya was astonished to know. and he feltt guilty n regretted his mistake.
shaurya: meine diya ke sath bahut bura kiya. wo mujhe kabhi maf nahin karegi
a drop of tear feel from his eye( PO Sorry)
anjali: tum tension mat lo. agar rumhara pyaar sacha hai toh tumhe yumhara pyaar jarur milega?
shaurya came back and he didnt dare face diya now. he thought right noe he would go to mumbai. finish his studies n then go back to diya or may be diya is in mumbai.
shaurya came back to mumbai knowing all truth.
when shaurya reached his house he saw diya standing there next to his. opening he door.
he was confused. was he dreaming or is it true.
he closed his eyes and opened again to see no one as she had already gone in. thibkingg that he had been dreaming went n took rest.
the next day was karva chawth-
Diya thought that it was their 1st karva chawth and so he kept fast.
shaurya had always dreamt of spendind this day with diya but today he could only regret over his mistake.

sorry a small part
no time to write
specially for u po
enjoy
with love
shashwati
628497 thumbnail
po pl check dem
dese r d siggis