Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think Surya may take care of her and bring her back safely to her room but Jhanvi may insist in staying in his room because she will say she is scared (never know Param, he may come back to her room but if shes in Surya's room, he can't do anything).

And Surya will be forced to take her in...!!

And IM SO GLAD YOU ALL AGREE! Jhanvi definitely needs a better wardrobe of clothes. Seriously, i have seen such nice sari's and clothes on other girls on colors (esp uttaran). Even Rangeeli back in the days, use to wear such elegant clothes.

And Surya, can most definitely pull off any sorta look. I love him in dhoti's though!!They need to experiment on him alil. He looks older than Kuldeep at the moment. However, i feel Jhanvi's case is more serious. WELL her hair is...! they are too wavy..she needs to tone
them down.

Sujji, i think your points are good! Surya will probably say something to Param to keep him quiet but knowing Param, he will start thinking of plans right after (war between Surya and Param starts).
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
survi...
i thought that jhanvi may say that too---wanting to stay in surya's room cos she is scared but...
is it genuinely fear or will she use this situation like she did with the ointment scene???
guys when will this monday come, we didn't even hav a precap on friday!!!!!!!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I was just thinking...๐Ÿ˜ณ will we get to see Surya catching Janvi's hand and taking her away...๐Ÿ˜. while Janvi walks in a trance๐Ÿ˜ and then in between Surya realises what he's doing... and let's go... ๐Ÿ˜ณand ask her to come along softly... and sit in the car ๐Ÿ˜