the 5 days of param r up---now with surya!!!

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
1- jhanvi faked her unconsciousness
2-made param unconscious
3-param came in while jhanvi was reading a book
4-param made out with the maid
5-attempted rape during the afternoon!
now that param's 5 days are up------surya is next
i think after surya saves jhanvi he will take her straight to her room instead of leaving her with param for the night---technically param is supposed to hav her till the morning but i don't think surya will let that happen :-)
guys i am too excited for the next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any predictions or wishes for the next 5 days in the serial😳
i can't imagine surya going to jhanvi's room (no matter how much we want this, it's ain't happening girls😆), this leaves me to think jhanvi is gonna try n work he magic on him by saying "i am gonna live in your room for 5 days-if u stop me i will tell daddyji"
-i personally think jhanvi will iritate him n he will end up getting frustrated like he cutely does😆
-surya may also tell her to sleep on the floor to which jhanvi may jump on the bed causing surya to sleep on the floor/balcony if he has 1/sofa or both could just be ziddi n not move from the bed and just elbow each other in their sleep 😉
-i might just get a heart attack if surya say "lets just do it", we all know thats not happening !!!!!!! i hav a feeling that jhanvi knows he is not going to do anything cos of him being a bramchari so she will say "u are my husband blah blah blah" lec which may lead to surya saying "okay prove it" surya may pretend to make a relationship with her---leading to jhanvi moving back----surya may say "u are playing games with me" or he may start playing a game with jhanvi when he realises she doesn't mean it give ur thoughts :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YOu have no idea how entertaining your post was!!!!!!!
HILARIOUS! i was laughing the whole time, till the very end.

First of all, i am glad that i was not the only one who was counting the days down (Param's 5 days that is). I agree, Param will be too pissed off and Surya will not let him get near Jhanvi for his last night. Jhanvi that poor thing, has had a enough during the day.

And as for Surya and Jhanvi's 5 days. Well nothing beats your predictions! "lets just do it" ..."Sofa in balcony"...(lol)! Best one "they elbow eachother!!! (this one was too good). And Jhanvi irritating Surya is definitely on the menu.

Even if he makes her sleep on the floor, she can always fake another accident...

However, he is a bramachari as you mentioned so he probably doesn't really want any contact with her physically so the games or testing Jhanvi, will probably won't happen.

I wish Jhanvi wears better Sari's. I mean the girls in Uttaran have such nice sari's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i wish they do something to Jhanvi's hair, maybe straighten it or give it better curls. Shes pretty and i see potential, but they just need to work on her look.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Firstly I would like to thank mslucki for the lovely post - it is prediction galore in this show as there are so many options for every night that Jhanvi has to spend in rotation with 3 bros😆

1- jhanvi faked her unconsciousness
2-made param unconscious
3-param came in while jhanvi was reading a book
4-param made out with the maid
5-attempted rape during the afternoon!

Good observation so Param's 5 days are up😃
now that param's 5 days are up------surya is next
i think after surya saves jhanvi he will take her straight to her room instead of leaving her with param for the night---technically param is supposed to hav her till the morning but i don't think surya will let that happen :-) would love it if that happens and most likely scenario bec jhanvi would be in a state of shock and shaken up and would not like to be alone and Surya may realise that she needs some support...😃
guys i am too excited for the next week !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
any predictions or wishes for the next 5 days in the serial😳
i can't imagine surya going to jhanvi's room (no matter how much we want this, it's ain't happening girls😆), this leaves me to think jhanvi is gonna try n work he magic on him by saying "i am gonna live in your room for 5 days-if u stop me i will tell daddyji"
I would say that both are possible - he may take her to her room and there she would be in a totally shaken state of mind so he cannot leave her alone... also the other option may happen if Jhanvi is still strong enough to fight with Surya😆
-i personally think jhanvi will iritate him n he will end up getting frustrated like he cutely does😆
That can happen like i said if Jhanvi is still in mood to challenge him😆
-surya may also tell her to sleep on the floor to which jhanvi may jump on the bed causing surya to sleep on the floor/balcony if he has 1/sofa maybe if he takes Jhanvi to his room or if she insists on going to his room 😆 or both could just be ziddi n not move from the bed and just elbow each other in their sleep 😉 wow would love to see this happen😍
-i might just get a heart attack if surya say "lets just do it", we all know thats not happening !!!!!!! and that would be the end of Surya-Jhanvi romance or maybe it will be the beginning of their romance who knows - maybe the creatives may just use this idea to surprise us...😉 i hav a feeling that jhanvi knows he is not going to do anything cos of him being a bramchari so she will say "u are my husband blah blah blah" lec which may lead to surya saying "okay prove it" surya may pretend to make a relationship with her---leading to jhanvi moving back----surya may say "u are playing games with me" or he may start playing a game with jhanvi when he realises she doesn't mean it give ur thoughts :-)I would say this is the most tried and tested scenario for daily soaps and I would hate to see this happen😔
Edited by Juna04 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: survi035

YOu have no idea how entertaining your post was!!!!!!!
HILARIOUS! i was laughing the whole time, till the very end.

First of all, i am glad that i was not the only one who was counting the days down (Param's 5 days that is). I agree, Param will be too pissed off and Surya will not let him get near Jhanvi for his last night. Jhanvi that poor thing, has had a enough during the day.

And as for Surya and Jhanvi's 5 days. Well nothing beats your predictions! "lets just do it" ..."Sofa in balcony"...(lol)! Best one "they elbow eachother!!! (this one was too good). And Jhanvi irritating Surya is definitely on the menu.

Even if he makes her sleep on the floor, she can always fake another accident...

However, he is a bramachari as you mentioned so he probably doesn't really want any contact with her physically so the games or testing Jhanvi, will probably won't happen.

I wish Jhanvi wears better Sari's. I mean the girls in Uttaran have such nice sari's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i wish they do something to Jhanvi's hair, maybe straighten it or give it better curls. Shes pretty and i see potential, but they just need to work on her look.

@ bold I agree but even more than Jhanvi they need to work on Surya's clothes and hair - he needs better styling I feel. His hair makes his face look chubby in some angles😳
rani-lucki thumbnail
yeah---definately need some style in there
surya looks horendous in them weird waist coats------kapil has such a good body----he can pull off english and indian clothing very nicely :-)
surya should stick to the dhoti for functions and those smart chino pants with a smart shirt ----- the 1st 3 buttons ofcouse open ;-)
jhanvi is RANA RANTHED SINGH'S BAHU-----she defo needs nicer saree's n blouses:-)
Juna04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

yeah---definately need some style in there

surya looks horendous in them weird waist coats------kapil has such a good body----he can pull off english and indian clothing very nicely :-)
surya should stick to the dhoti for functions and those smart chino pants with a smart shirt ----- the 1st 3 buttons ofcouse open ;-)
jhanvi is RANA RANTHED SINGH'S BAHU-----she defo needs nicer saree's n blouses:-)

I think Kapil looked good in that Grey collared shirt and dark or is it black jacket and black pants...

His hair definitely needs better styling sometimes it is gelled up too much and hair combed back does not suit him much- makes him look older that way...

Jhanvi needs better hair styling too and defo better sarees and blouses... Hope the wardrobe ppl read our comments...😃
rani-lucki thumbnail
when kapil has his hair down over his forehead he just looks weird------but with it a little up he looks so handsome :-)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Gosh friends... loved all your posts...❤️❤️❤️

I have a feeling Surya & Janvi are going to be out the whole night... than Surya coming at home with Janvi... that would raise more eyebrows as Param was supposed to be out with Janvi... and by being out... Param's 5 days would be over too... so Surya has every license to take Janvi to his room... or he would ask her to be in her room only so she feels better rather than putting her into one more dilemma of sharing the room with him... but he would make it at a point to check on Janvi all the time... it may happen that Surya will say something which would make Param shut his mouth on that topic temporarily... but Param would plot behind their backs when he sees Surya-Janvi coming closer and also with the fact that Surya ruined everything...

I agree with all the comments relating to costumes and hair styles... 😆
rani-lucki thumbnail

sujji0609...

my god imagine jhanvi n surya comming back in the morning while evry1 is having breakfast :-)

it would maka rana very happy indeed to see his bramchari son changed n ready for a family life :-)

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mslucki

sujji0609...

my god imagine jhanvi n surya comming back in the morning while evry1 is having breakfast :-)

it would maka rana very happy indeed to see his bramchari son changed n ready for a family life :-)

😆 you never know... already Rana was teasing to see Surya talking about woman... 😉😆 but he's sure to have doubts what happened as Param was supposed to be out with Janvi...😊