Written update 9th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Surya takes Janvi in his arms to her room...๐Ÿ˜ he makes her sit on the bed and sets up the pillow for support...โค๏ธJanvi asks him to give the ointment...๐Ÿ˜† Surya gives her ...๐Ÿ˜ƒ he prepares to leave when Janvi catches his hand...๐Ÿ˜ Surya looks disturbed... ๐Ÿ˜ŠJanvi tells she's sorry about everything...๐Ÿ˜† but she had to rely on him as there was no one around..๐Ÿ˜†. Janvi asks him whether he'll help in putting the ointment..๐Ÿ˜†. Surya is not liking it... ๐Ÿ˜ณJanvi tells she'll do it herself... then fakes that she's not able to do it...๐Ÿ˜† Surya sits on the bed and starts applying ointment on her leg...๐Ÿ˜. but doesn't look at her...๐Ÿ˜ณ she smiles and looks lovingly at him...๐Ÿ˜ โค๏ธshe playfully runs her toes on his hand...๐Ÿ˜ Surya behaves ignorant...๐Ÿ˜† she keeps looking lovingly at him..โค๏ธ. Surya unknown to him runs his hand on her leg with more vibration...โค๏ธ. he stops immediately...๐Ÿ˜ณ and leaves the room in a huff... ๐Ÿ˜ณJanvi smiles fondly...๐Ÿ˜. Surya goes to his room..๐Ÿ˜. and wonders what's happening to him??? ๐Ÿ˜ณwhy is he behaving so strange???๐Ÿ˜ he feels maybe Janvi is playing games... but before that he should control his new emotions...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Ragini asks Aditya to be careful... she tells him that Joginder cannot be fooled so easily... he tells don't worry about that... he very well knows what he has to do next...๐Ÿ˜Š

Param is thinking the same whether he really has a problem๐Ÿคข... he realises something has to be done... he looks evil...๐Ÿ˜ก he goes to the new female servant's room and closes the door... ๐Ÿคฌat first the female servant doesn't agree but later falls for his charms... ๐Ÿคข

It's morning...๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya & Janvi both are doing aarti... ๐Ÿ˜one before Hanuman & other before a goddess...๐Ÿ˜› Janvi comes to Surya's room with the aarti...๐Ÿ˜ she limps before him...๐Ÿ˜† Surya looks at her...โค๏ธ he takes the aarti from her and they share an eye lock...โค๏ธ. Surya looks down feeling awkward...๐Ÿ˜ณ Janvi smiles and leaves... ๐Ÿ˜

Rana and his 3 sons are sitting for break fast...๐Ÿ˜Š. Shivlali is serving them...๐Ÿ˜Š Param tells he wants to take Janvi to the temple... ๐ŸคขSurya looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ Rana tells sure... she's your wife you can take her anywhere...๐Ÿ˜ก he tells wife is like a crop... you can do whatever you want with her... sow or reap...๐Ÿคฌ Surya tells women are not like that...๐Ÿ˜.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Rana tells it's an old saying by our ancestors... and there is no need to get uptight about it...๐Ÿคข he later teases Surya that from when did he become so much concerned about women...๐Ÿ˜†. and before Param's 5 days are over... Surya has already started taking details about women...๐Ÿ˜ณ Surya is not liking it and looks down... ๐Ÿ˜ณKuldeep & Param laugh...๐Ÿคข Rana tells Param you go ahead... ๐Ÿ˜กSurya looks worried... ๐Ÿ˜Š

Janvi is in the kitchen...๐Ÿ˜Š Param informs her that they are going to the temple... ๐Ÿ˜กand he prays that with the blessings of the god he becomes alright..๐Ÿ˜ก. Janvi tells sure... you go... i'll get dressed and come... ๐Ÿ˜ŠParam asks her to wear the red saree and leaves...๐Ÿคฌ Janvi thinks ... if she has to pray to God then she desires that he really gets that problem...๐Ÿ˜› so he can never trouble any other girl...๐Ÿ˜†

Janvi is getting dressed with the help of Heera...๐Ÿ˜Š Surya watches Param getting dressed in his dulha avtaar outside his room... Janvi goes to inform Shivlali that she'll be back in the evening...๐Ÿ˜Š. Shivlali hugs and blesses her and tells this time ask God something for yourself...๐Ÿ˜Š she smiles and leaves...๐Ÿ˜Š Param & Janvi are leaving...๐Ÿคข Surya watches them with a tensed look... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Precap - Janvi tells Param where have you brought me??? ๐Ÿ˜ญParam tells we are going to the temple... but he thought of showing her the farm house...๐Ÿ˜ก. Janvi enters the farm house and Param closes the door..๐Ÿ˜ก Janvi looks shocked and Param looks evil...๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji - to be honest I though today's precap was going to be the beginning of the epi and so I avoided watching this epi as I did not want to see Param forcing himself on Jhanvi...

Now that I read the update I would like to really watch the beginning part.
Thanks Sujji you are a darling and a saviour for when we wish to avoid an epi or miss an epi your updates are always here on time๐Ÿค—
blue24 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u for the updates dear
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sujju thnx for updates
saw todays epi...really like the begining
why is surya again wearing that white shirt????? hate that shirt now

my my, Surya started to become possessive really and will follow Param-Jhanvi on own accord...strange!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: poojawal_Pooja_

thanks for updates Sujju!

Thanx Sujji for the update๐Ÿ˜ƒ Surya possessive of Jhanvi๐Ÿ˜ฒ ahem ahem๐Ÿ˜ Sumi the only problem even i have with the show is Surya's white shirt๐Ÿ˜› Whats wrong with the ppl around him๐Ÿ˜• They do watch the show na? phir koi bolta kyun nahin๐Ÿ˜•
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOL when i saw Surya wearing the white shirt..i instantly thought of
Usmrasul !!

The minute Surya hears Jhanvi's name in Param's plan, he starts to chew his food slower!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
when will this monday come !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanx dear :-)
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Jhavni played a risky game unfortunately the consequences were not what she hoped for.
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
to bring on first page
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

to bring on first page

aww love you dii... ๐Ÿค—