survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Surya knows the back-round story of why Param was not taking the offer Kuldeep was making him ( it was nice to see Kuldeep back)
But Surya did not say anything, he just looked at Jhanvi and ignored the whole thing (aww so sweet). Indirectly hes actually helping her out by not telling his brother the truth nor his father.

Param was majorly cute in today's episode, although i know all his innocence is going to come crashing down when he betrays Jhanvi and takes her to an unknown place instead of the mandir.
But still, he was sooo cute the way he had his buttons done up and the way he looked down while talking to Jhanvi. He was full of shame and was very polite to her. I was also alil shocked to see Param not giving the new servant (the girl)...lusty looks. I was expecting him to get all excited but he was not even paying her any attention. Guess Jhanvi has really given him something to think about.

Todays episode was also good in the sense that we finally know that Jhanvi is trying to get Surya to develop an attachment towards her. OMG When she puts her arm around his shoulder and the way he looks at her in response, WAS TO DAMM GOOD!

don't we all love it when Surya gives those soft-calm expressions :-)
And the second best thing was the way he tried to avoid looking at Jhanvi while giving her a ride to her room.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😉i wonder why Janvi hold Surya's hand.. (and tht too with a loving look) 😳
We can say whether Janvi really has some felings towards Surya only after Surya goes out of her room( if she didn't wash her hands again and again with soap) 😉 Dont know Why i am strongly feeling tht Surya is not going to shout at Janvi for holding his hand.. But tells tht he is not interested in her with calm..
😛
surprised lik all others when Surya told something like women are... (didn't get the word).. He is becoming concerned and possesive abt Janvi..😳 thts gud na.. Surya understood tht Param has some plan... 🤢
(kaash.. Janvi vahaan hoti when Surya was telling dis)😳😉 .. Surya was embarrassing hearing Rana's words.. 😳

Am going to miss tomorow's episode like hell...😭 going out wid family.. going to miss some lovei dovie moments of JaYa.. 😭

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i was surprised that surya didn't call param to help jhanvi ... but from today it is proven that jhanvi is playing with surya, to change him for real or break his arrogance----that we will have to see
i think surya may suspect jhanvi's behaviour and test her by trying to make a physical relation-----i think jhanvi may get caught or surya will understand that she is just acting to be nice :-)
will be fun watching this roaring battle of the sexes ;-)
survi035 thumbnail
Hey Laadoo, i like your thoughts and he may just say what he has to say, calmly. And you can always watch the epi online later :-)

Mslucki: I don' t think Surya will ever try and test her by physically making a move. I wish he does though, it will make our lives better as we will know for sure LOL and i don' t think anyone was around so he was forced to give Jhanvi a ride back to her room.

Ohh and Most certainly, it will be thoroughly entertaining!

kewlkidz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i think Param has tried it out with the new seravant thats why he wants to take Jhanvi out, away from the family and in a way Surya has realised that his brother is up to something so in an indirect way he's trying to help Jhanvi by answering Rana that girls are not like fields" i guess he is trying to say ask Jhanvi if she want to go"
survi035 thumbnail
woww thats a good way of thinking about it..and i reckon your right, that is the reason why Surya defended against the idea that Rana suggested!