Written update 8th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with some villagers discussing among themselves that Ammaji has changed...😊else she would not have spared those men...😊 when Satpal comes drunk..😑. he tells that Ammaji is just faking so she can win your love...🀒 and she'll torture you all when she gets the title again...🀒 also that Rana is soon going to start the battle against Ammaji...😑and you'll know what will happen when Rana sets out to trouble and starts laughing...😑 all villagers look tensed...

Avtar tells you should not have spared those men...😊 Ammaji tells she felt it was right... and first she needs to change the conditions of the villagers... and that will happen when they change their thoughts... 😊she tells she was sworn to help the lady get back to her family and she'll do the needful and leaves...πŸ˜›

Rana is having dinner with his 3 sons...😊. Kuldeep tells something has to be done about Ammaji... 🀒Rana tells he has decided and is about to tell when he sees Janvi is coming... he coughs to alert all... πŸ˜†Janvi comes and serves everyone chapatis...this time after Rana... Surya😍 Kuldeep gives pickle to Param... when Janvi shakes her head in negative..πŸ˜†. Param denies...πŸ˜† Rana asks him what's this... you without pickles...πŸ˜† you always want to have them...πŸ˜† is everything ok?? Param tells sheepishly everything is fine... πŸ˜†Janvi leaves.. Rana tells in lip sync some plan to his 3 sons on what to do with Ammaji...πŸ˜•πŸ˜‘

Param is thinking in his room... he decides to go to some doctor..🀒 Rana stops him and asks what is he doing out at this hour...πŸ˜† he tells he is not feeling well... so decided to walk out... πŸ˜†Rana tells everything will become alright when you go to Janvi and go to her room...🀒 Param is forced to go back...😊 Rana thinks what's wrong with my sons??? first Kuldeep now Param... πŸ˜†sad to note that they are not like me...😳

Janvi is reading a novel...😊. when someone knocks the door... it's Param...😊 Param tells he's sorry...πŸ˜† Janvi tells nothing can be done now... I wish you were strong like Surya..😍. Param tells he won't give her a chance to complain..πŸ˜†. and asks her to rest and tells he'll come up with something...πŸ˜† Janvi smiles and closes the door...πŸ˜†

it's morning... Param is still thinking..🀒. he thinks none of the females i had relationship with said i had a problem... why did Janvi say like that???🀒 is really something wrong with me... or there is something strange which am not able to see...🀒 when Heera knocks the door... he teases... what are you doing in this room??? you should be in Janvi's room... πŸ˜†he later informs that a new female servant has come to clean his room... Param asks her to clean the room while he sits on the bed still thinking...😊

Janvi & Surya cross paths..😍. Janvi keeps looking at him but Surya behaves ignorant.... Janvi looks playful...πŸ˜† she moves ahead...πŸ˜†and suddenly starts screaming... πŸ˜†Surya turns and sees Janvi has fallen on the ground who is faking... πŸ˜†he moves ahead ignoring her...😳 she screams again...πŸ˜† he calls for the servants but none come...πŸ˜† he comes near her... again calls for the servants...πŸ˜† later forcibly moves his hand signalling her to give her hand in return so he can give her support 😍but is looking in the other direction...😳 Janvi smiles and gives a hand...😍 but again drops and tells she can't get up...πŸ˜†. Surya decides to take her in his arms... ❀️Janvi looks lovey dovey at him... and puts her hand on his shoulder❀️ that makes Surya look at her...❀️. and turns away feeling awkward but gives a slight smile...😍 she keeps looking at him but he behaves ignorant...😳 he finally makes her sit on the bed... 😍and sets up the pillow so she can get support...😍 he decides to leave...Janvi stops him...πŸ˜† she requests him to give the ointment...πŸ˜† Surya gets her the ointment😍 and is about to leave when Janvi catches his hand...😍. Surya looks disturbed...😳

Precap - Param tells he wants to take Janvi to the temple...😑 Rana agrees...and tells she's your wife... you can take her anywhere...😑 Surya tells women are not like ???πŸ˜•[Ps can someone please translate...??] Shivlali smiles...😊 Rana tells from when did you become so much concerned about a woman??πŸ˜† ... and before Param's 5 days are over... Surya has already started getting details about women...😳 Surya is not liking what Rana is telling...he looks down😳

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Sujji for the lovely update I was planning to watch the epi today but was disturbed by the ppl knocking my door...

I missed the precap too- and will comment further after watching the epi online once

AbhiAni thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujjiπŸ˜ƒ
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thank u :-)
i think param n jhanvi will go to the mandir (farmhouse!) on monday n possible tue/wed jhanvi will get saved :-)
i kinda feel bad for surya cos from the precap it looks like he is actually changing i.e. starting to realise the value of women but...jhanvi is playing with him to get some1 on her side
but hopefully we will see a firery battle of the sexes soon ;-)
i can't digest all this nice attitude for too long :-D
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, love the epi, so the scene proves tht janvi was faking I dont know Y wht is going in her mind??? but yes precap proves tht surya is changing and developing respect for women, I hope janvi dosent play with him.
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Surya is developing liking, and i always said tht when he getfeeling for her he will turn passassive abt her, tht proves when rana permit him to go with param his expression was worth watching.