Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sumi, dont u think if such thing happens. whatever Surya's thought abt woman will be proven right?? As they do nothing except finishing man...
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I highly doubt he changed his strategy 😊 That wouldn't be like him, because he isn't the type of playing such games πŸ˜‰ For me it looks like not only Surya's changing slowly but also Jhanvi's falling slwoly for him. I don't thinks it's Jhanvi's target to "break" Surya, but more like to make him realise what a woman really is. And besides, she has seen that Surya isn't that bad (when the father-son complained) - so, she might know that there are huge chances of him changing, and that's her target. If Surya changes and sees things clearly, he'll see his father's nature w/ other eyes and realise their sins 😊

@Usma, that could be, but I don't think so πŸ˜• That's not what Jhanvi is like, it's doubtful whether she could play such a game, I mean making him fall for and then crush his hopes. For me, it's more like she's really trying to get him on her side, to get him supporting her, because he is her husband. And once she gets his support, Rana will loose his most powerful strength 😊
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, dont u think if such thing happens. whatever Surya's thought abt woman will be proven right?? As they do nothing except finishing man...

am just saying because if we remember Jhanvis words after when Surya left her room on suhaag-raat, she vowed to break each of them...as for if she does that to Surya, that time Surya might change totally and accept that as his deserved punishment...

but yes, that sounds too bleak...too bleak and dark to expect in a serial...but Jhanvi slowly falling for a guy like Surya is too fishy and odd (although no doubt its a visual treat)...I mean whatever little good feelings Surya has for his mother and a little gud judgement in that father-son case is not enough for the sins he has commited already...1) attempting childkilling, 2) attempting to kill Karan, 3) Kidnapping a little girl, 4) forcing jhanvi to marry , 5) getting jhanvi married to his two brothers...all for the sake of what? his blind love for his father??????

umm...Jhanvi might think of him as her husband...but am not sure if even her shaadi with surya can be called a shaadi actually...by kidnapping mausum they forced her to say yes...that "yes" shouldnt logically be counted as an "yes" to marriage if we look from civil point of view

my take...if Surya-jhanvi slowly falls for each other, truely feeling that they are pati-patni, they should get married again...,maybe in a lone mandir with only a pandit being witness, but has to be a vow taken freely and wholeheartedly, otherwise even thier "milan" looks quite void to me
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I disagree that "Surya" forced her for marriage 😳 He didn't want to but give in to his father - it was Rana who kidnapped Mausam, forced Jhanvi for marraige w/ not only one but all three sons.

As for the falling part, sure, it might be too early for them falling for each other - but I'm sure that after spending some time under the same roof they'll come to know the good sides of the other. Well, okay, Surya might come to know Jhanvi better and while this process he'll change more and more and develope goodness 😊 You know, it isn't exactly the same, but this does remind me a bit of RaSia's story - I mean Raghav cheated Sia and treated her like dirt, but still Sia prooved her good attentions or whatever you'll call it and turned him to her side 😳

About the marriage part - I agree, they should get married again and am sure they'll πŸ˜† But I would like it more if he married her in front of the village and his family, accepting her officially and tell Param to back off 😍
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
nice convo guys, we are getting many points of views,
i am 90% certain that jhanvi is playing a game with surya
the other 10% is jhanvi actually accepting surya
this is cos i remember on her SR she sed she would ruin all the rana family and break surya's arrogance :-)
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Surya is not falling for Janvi.. but he is changing for better.. He could have told truth to Param.. but he didn't.. and day b4 yesterday he folded hands infront of his mom, remembering Janvi's words.. He said 'Janvi' for the first time instead of 'Chori'.. as in precap he lifted her.. These r the proofs tht he is changing.. And Surya is very straight forward.. not a guy who likes playing such games.. In fact, he was not interested to involve in Rana's game(i.e marrying Janvi to take revenge on Ammaji)..

But abt Janvi am sure she is playing game right now.. but she will gradually fall for him... and I don't think she will hurt Sury's feelings and break him to take revenge on him..
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah me too noticed that...surya says jhanvi...while he was asking param(kyun jhanvi ne kuch kaha kya...)...little bit surprised that he knows her name atleast..& utters that name while mentioning

but really couldn't understand how did he touch her...i never expected surya touching jhanvi too earlier...(atleast not for few weeks)...but have to say...that scene was so awesome...& it was so electrifying...πŸ˜‰just can't wait to watch tommorow's episode

I instantly picked that up. For some reason it sounds good when Surya says her name. The only other time he said Jhanvi in his sentence was on the day he got married to her when he said
Mrs Jhanvi Surya Singh "sounds like a good name".

Ohh and I see there is a debate about whether Surya + Jhanvi are playing games. And In my view as i mentioned, i think Surya is not the player time...he gets to the point.

And Jhanvi, well only time will tell. But i think she does think Surya as her husband, although there is one way she can prove this..."if she is willing to have a physical relationship with Surya". However, as i mentioned in another post..this cannot be tested as Surya wouldnt want any interaction with Jhanvi in that way (for now anyway).

And i fully agree with a post which said...how can Surya lift her when he before did not even like Jhanvi to touch him. I think this very fact, caused us to YELL OUT IN SHOCK when we saw Jhanvi in his arms. GOSH the way he picks her up with such ease was soo dreamy lol!
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think surya may test jhanvi by trying to make a physical relation with her but she will make some excuse and then the games will fully begin :-)