OMG OMG OMG I ALMOST HAD AN HEART ATTACK

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
... WHILE WATCHING THE PRECAP!!!!!
SURYA IS SHOWN LIFTING JHANVI UP (she fell i think) AND SURYA IS TAKING HER INTO HER ROOM. SHE STARES AT HIM AND HE LOOKS BACK AT HER UNTIL THEY GET TO HER ROOM. HE PUTS HER DOWN SLOWLY WHEN HE GETS TO HER BED THAN TURNS TO LEAVE WHEN JHANVI GRABS A HOLD OF HIS HAND..THEY LOOK AT EACHOTHER (Jhanvi looks at him as if she is in love)

Param is sooo adorable at the start of the episode. The way he explains what went wrong, gosh hes sooo innocent. Surya was grinning and was amused by how easily Param believed what Jhanvi said. I think he was also happy to hear that nothing happened between them two.

OHh and todays episode was okay but nothing beats the precap.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
precap...😍

cant believe he actually touched her...😳
survi035 thumbnail
I literally have watched the precap like 20 times ! ! ! !

From NO touching TO holding and lifting up and he was soo polite...the way he handled her WOOOW!!!

Truly, Jhanvi and Surya's chemistry is off the hook! After all the weirdo's that have come into Jhanvi's life, she finally gets someone worth giving a second look, he is such a good looking guy and his mysteriousness adds to the spice!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes dear:) same here... big big bi...g shock but
happy happyπŸ˜›

precap to dekhate hi rah gayi.. πŸ˜‰i don't think Surya is playing some game.. but am not sure abt the same with Janvi.. It may b a part of her plan... but loving it..

enjoyed Surya -Param conversation.. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜† Param was looking so innocent today.. poor guy..
ise to aasaan se bakra banaa di janvi ne.. πŸ˜†
Surya looks so nice when he smiles😳 i think this is his first smile.. Surya was enjoying Param's words and laughing inside..
survi035 thumbnail
Surya isnt soo easily fooled and thats why he was slightly laughing to himself when he heard what Param said to him.

YES HE LOOKS SoO GOOOD, WHEN HE SMILES (well he kind of looks good everyday but its nice to see a smile on his face for a change)

I love the interaction scenes between the brothers.

Ohh and i think Jhanvi is just doing her part, shes just trying to convince Surya that shes totally into him and considers herself as his wife, Surya on the other hand is just helping out..nothing more than that.

But despite all this, i still cannot help but replay the precap!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
totally agreed!!!!
surya was grining at how easily his bro was fooled :-D
although the bachground music was romantic hinting that surya was happy nothing happen between them :-) awww
n totally---------have seen the precap many mnay mnay times ;-)
can't wait for tomorrow :-)
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have also seen precap so many times... and feel like watching it again and again and again...

Tomorrow is big bonanza... Laado is going to complete 700 episodes and such rocking episode!!!

survi035 thumbnail
"bonanza" = awesum word!!!

and woow good way to complete 700 epi's!

its like giving the viewers a treat