Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
darshudi, about the last part, isnt surya wanting to know about params last night was a bit odd...because didnt think he will be poking nose onto it

I think Jhanvi has found the weakness of Surya and created a weakness in Param too ie param not being able to make love...about kuldeep she didnt find anything yet...so she is pulling the two brothers she got...if surya wasnt poking and hinting to Param, i guess jhanvi would have better luck breaking them two
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sumi, so dont you think after Surya slaps Param.. their relation is not going to impacted??
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: darshana23

Sumi, so dont you think after Surya slaps Param.. their relation is not going to impacted??

it might be an act from param or surya's side
surya is sick of jhanvi being all goody goody so he might give her a taste of her own medicine :-D
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
okay these are the scenarios i can think of,
1. He is tryng to remove janvi frm his life by setting up with param.
2. He is just worried abt his kid brother and wanted to help him out, cuz he is concernd abt him.
3. He is there to verify how much truth is in janvi's words,
4. May be param wud dodge his concerns and excuse himself cuz i dont think he 'll discuss his so called infirmity with his elder brother(who is a brambhachari? And since when did brambhacharis start to enquire abt those stuff?? ahem). Gotta admire janvi's outspoken attitude. 🤣
5. May be he wud sense param's uneasiness and leave just by saying 'stay away frm that nagin'.

What do u think??
Please cv people dont give us any more shock...just do something so that surya and janvi share room, ... wud love to see them fight for the bed...i dont think surya would be a gentleman. 🥱
rani-lucki thumbnail
@ poulomi12
we don't want surya to be a gentleman ;-)
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yeah he wud probably say ' ja jake jamin pe soo ja, teri jagah wahi hai. Samjhi!'
rani-lucki thumbnail

Originally posted by: poulomi12

yeah he wud probably say ' ja jake jamin pe soo ja, teri jagah wahi hai. Samjhi!'

lol i can imagine him saying that!!! and then jhanvi sayin
"a wife's true place is with her husband"
then she jumps on the bed and surya jumps off 😆
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Nice discussion 😆

Well, I agree w/ you, Survi, when you say that he might hint unintentionallly at Param that Jhanvi tricked him. About their convo, I too think that he just wanted to know the truth - meaning what happened exactly. I doubt very much that Surya will do anything to get back on Jhanvi or that the whole saving her from Param is planned by him (someone wrote something like this on the first page). As much as I understand his character, he won't sink that low.

Surya's in the process of understanding his and his family's wrong doings - just remember yesterday's epi when he thinks to himself that everything that happened wasn't right. Sure, he has his problems w/ the understanding part and accepting Jhanvi, but I think he's realising slowly that he is actually her husband whether he likes it or not. And it was Surya who once said to his father that agar Patni ka pallu ghirta hai, to Pati ka sar jhook jata hai - something like this. Meaning, that the wife is the husband's izzat.

It would be strange, if he behaves all good to Jhanvi after saving her, but am sure he'll be a bit softer plus he might not know how to handle the situation 😆 But as I'm seeing it, there are changes happening to Surya. And coming to Jhanvi, she wants to break Rana's strength, but I think she's haunting Surya the most because she believes only him being her husband and the pure relation of husband-wife can be ignored that easily. And she told him, that he's her husband therefore she gives him the chance to support her - otherwise... 😊

Whatever will happen next, I'm liking the changes happening slowly to Surya 😉
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

not that much if surya takes measures to reconcile again with Param...😕
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hesperus: I love your analysis. Thanks for sharing :-)
I get your perspective and agree with you. AWESUM POST!!!

poulmi12: I just loveee your scenarios, so entertaining! and Like others i can sooo see Surya saying that dialogue!!!!

Some you girls are soo good at dialogues and predictions that i reckon you all should be a part of the creative team of NAIDL