survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Just when i got excited to see Surya accept the tea Jhanvi made him (after carefully scanning her face). Ohh and it was nice to see that Jhanvi's words about motherhood had impact because Surya actually walked back to his mum to appreciate her.

But when Surya went to Param to ask him about his personal life (indirectly) is creating a big confusion.

What is Surya up to !?!?!
Does he really want Param to have Jhanvi, is he annoyed that Jhanvi is playing tricks on his baby brother. When Surya goes to save Jhanvi: is that a plan between Param and Surya.

I don't think Surya would want Jhanvi to be taken by Param under such circumstances and i never really saw him as the type who likes to play indirect games but im starting to doubt my own thoughts.

what do you all think...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yes survi...me too in a confused stateπŸ˜•...after watching the episode...

what was surya thinking uptoπŸ˜•...on one side he goes to his mother & takes aarti...folds his hands before her...(may be the impact of jhanvi words)...on the other side he goes to param & asks what has really happened...& i think he is in a mood of giving hint to param that jhanvi has lied to param..if at all surya says to param about the reality...why did he save jhanvi again...i just cant understand...what's going to happen...

moreover i cant watch the episode till tommorrow evening.😭..as i will be get stuck in the college till evening...i'll surely go mad with this anxiety...πŸ˜†

what was that rana saying..he is becoming such a disgusting one...& the precap was heartwrenching...poor tanisha...
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think its Surya who will make Param realise that Jhanvi lied to him...therefore Param will get angry

and from first, i had serious doubt about Surya saving Jhanvi from Param in farmhouse... i couldnt digest his turning so good to save woman's respect and likewise...so far except from his mother, he doesnt care about other woman's respect and feelings ... probably after Param feels dejected by getting slapped, Surya will call Param privately and reveal his plan

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually am confused too...πŸ˜•. why Surya wishes to know what happened last night as he already knows...πŸ€” or is it him who makes Param realise that Janvi fooled him... and to take revenge against her...🀒 but later gets trapped in his guilty circle and runs to save her... πŸ€”

if by any chance Surya asks Param to take revenge then i guess he would not have expected Param would stoop so low...πŸ€”. aur chances iska zyaada lag raha hai... coz Surya has reached that place perfectly...πŸ€”. but of course after some time... that may be because he would be fighting his feelings for Janvi...πŸ€” and it may even happen that Param points out after Surya slaps him that he asked him to take revenge...πŸ€” phir toh what Janvi would have felt when Surya saved her and covered her with a shawl woh saara effect chala jayega...πŸ˜’

I really don't know i have a strange feeling that Param will not reveal to Surya...πŸ€” and he might eaves drop and get to know from Janvi only who may again set out to get Surya guilty...πŸ€”

One thing made me happy and that was Janvi nailed him right by talking about a motherπŸ‘πŸΌ as he showed that he really cared and respected his mother to Shivlali...😍. but sadly Janvi wasn't there to witness it...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the respect shown to shivlali...am not sure whether its for Jhanvis words that surya behaved good with his other
i feel surya may say to param that jahnvi usko budhdha bana diya...param wont discuss with surya about revenge...however surya wnt go to save jhanvi...he might be around there just to make sure jhanvi is not doing anything fishy to param...

about slapping param, maybe the two brothers will sort it out among themselves later...dnt think surya will all of a sudden turn into good bodyguard for jhanvi...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

the respect shown to shivlali...am not sure whether its for Jhanvis words that surya behaved good with his other
i feel surya may say to param that jahnvi usko budhdha bana diya...param wont discuss with surya about revenge...however surya wnt go to save jhanvi...he might be around there just to make sure jhanvi is not doing anything fishy to param...

about slapping param, maybe the two brothers will sort it out among themselves later...dnt think surya will all of a sudden turn into good bodyguard for jhanvi...

have to say Surya is a very mysterious character... πŸ˜•πŸ˜† there is no way we can understand what's running in his mind... 😳 actually agree one thing completely Usma... there is no way Surya would turn so goody-goody... and to be honest even i don't desire to see him that way...😊 i want him to gradually change...😊 the main problem here is even when Surya starts to realise it's wrong... he brings him back to the same ruthless self... 😳

One can relate the character Surya with the tea incident that happened today...😊 first 2 times he throws it away... 3rd time atleast he takes the cup although he poured the entire tea into a pot... so i guess the day he isn't far when he would take the cup and drink the tea too...πŸ˜πŸ˜† in short Surya is confused... and doesn't know where to keep his thinking firm... 😊his guilty conscience has already started attacking... only he should let them flow completely so he realises what's really right and wrong... 😊 that also means if he let wrong conquer him till now... then that day is also near when right will conquer him completely... and the start i guess would be him saving Janvi... 😊
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah i m completely confusd...he never pokes his nose in others' matters, so ths comes as a surprise to me, maybe he wantd to know how janvi is managd to do these all by herself, or if she is even speaking the truth (i'm looking at this positively). I guess he 'll be angry to find out she drugged him. But i hope he understands her this time, though possibility is low. Dying to watch surya saving janvi...it was so cute how modestly he covered her with the shawl.
Maybe after that he'll bcme a lil protective of her...bt not like a bodyguard though.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
if surya is playing a game with jhanvi it will be fun...personally i think jhanvi is playing with his mind :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow awesum! love it when you guys help me make sense of things!

After reading all your wonderful replies. I also think that Surya indirectly perhaps hints to Param that Jhanvi is fooling him which causes Param to get very mad, he takes note of what Surya has exposed to him and than makes a plan to get back at Jhanvi in his own style.

Surya will be shocked to know, how his actions has put Jhanvi in danger and he will run to the rescue, out of guilt but not love. And as Sujji pointed out, Surya wouldnt have expected Param to drop so low.

Surya indeed is a mysterious character who keeps us on the edge of our seats. I was shocked when he actually took the cup from Jhanvi...i was like "WHAT,...HE TOOK IT"!!

and Yesss, i love how Jhanvi is sooo smart and can answer Surya's reasoning with such ease!

HEHEH I l also want him to gradually change...im loving his character at the moment (dark, mysterious, angry young man)
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I also didnt get why he accepted tea when he threw it in the end... I will not say Jhanvi's words are not impacting him. Probably not fully but to some extent they are... May be he still in denial mode to accept relationship as husband-wife bcoz thats as good as breaking his oath... Being bramachari, he shouldnt keep any marital relationship with woman. But he has forgot one fact, just to keep his father's word he has himself break that...

I am rather major confused why Jhanvi is haunting Surya more than any other brother... Whether she is trying to break Rana's strongest weapon first... But her side was too valid, he is doing all torture on her and still he hates her...

About Param and his convo, I felt he just wanted to know truth. Or just make Param aware of Jhanvi playing game with them. Probably he will not think his this doing, will do reverse impact and Param would be crazy...