Written update 6th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The lady whom Ammaji saves is crying... Chanda gets her tea... she tells don't worry... you are safe here...๐Ÿ˜Š Ammaji comes there and tells crying won't help... tell us your story...๐Ÿ˜Š The lady tells how she was separated from her husband and daughter... ๐Ÿ˜ญand this man has captured her and brought her to Veerpur and beats her up everyday... ๐Ÿคฌshe somehow managed to escape but he came to know about that as well...๐Ÿ˜ก. and followed her... she cries and tells Ammaji that she desires to get back to her husband and daughter...๐Ÿ˜ญ Ammaji goes away with a determined look...๐Ÿ˜Š

Surya is meditating... ๐Ÿ˜but he is unable to bring concentration...๐Ÿ˜† he's reminded of Janvi telling she considers him alone as her husband...๐Ÿ˜ Param telling that Surya shares everything with him...๐Ÿคข Janvi telling she saved her virginity...๐Ÿ˜Š he thinks why is he not able to forget Janvi's words..๐Ÿ˜. when Janvi comes with the tea...๐Ÿ˜Š he throws the tea cup and shouts angrily... ๐Ÿคขhow many times shall i tell you don't come in front of me... you are there in my room... in the hall... in the garden... in my mind...๐Ÿ˜ฒ. โค๏ธhe stops... ๐Ÿ˜†Janvi looks at him confused... ๐Ÿ˜†he tells just leave angrily...๐Ÿคข Janvi picks up the fallen tea cup and is about to leave when Surya asks her to stop...๐Ÿคข he tells there is nothing men can't do... they are born powerful...๐Ÿคข. and this thing can never be changed and ie i hate women...๐Ÿคข. Janvi leaves... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya tells himself... this girl's shadow is stopping you from concentrating...๐Ÿ˜†he needs to put her behind and concentrate...๐Ÿคข.

That man who was after that lady's life comes to Rana..๐Ÿ˜ก. Rana tells he made a mistake... just like he made 3 sons share Janvi... he imposes that rule on all the villagers too...๐Ÿคฌ. even they can do if they wish... ๐Ÿคฌand tells them go and get all the females at Ammaji's place and they can have relationship with them... ๐Ÿคฌand he's with him...๐Ÿ˜ก

Surya finishes his meditation...๐Ÿ˜† Janvi is standing behind him with the tea again...๐Ÿ˜.. he turns to see it's Janvi..๐Ÿ˜›. this time he takes the tea cup..๐Ÿ˜Š Janvi tells you have said... now listen to me... ๐Ÿ˜†You just said men are powerful... but they are nothing without a woman... after all they all come from a woman's womb...๐Ÿ‘ if they are so powerful then why can't they take up that task???? ๐Ÿ˜†She continues whenever men has tried to torture women... they have always seen their end...๐Ÿ˜ƒ being my husband... now it's your wish whether you want to protect me...๐Ÿ˜› she leaves... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya opens the window... he pours the tea completely in a pot and looks angry...๐Ÿคข.

Shivlali is with the aarti thali...๐Ÿ˜Š she's busy spreading it's effect in every room... ๐Ÿ˜ŠSurya comes there...๐Ÿ˜ he moves ahead of Shivlali and stops on his tracks...๐Ÿ˜ฒ. Shivlali decides to go ...๐Ÿ˜Š when Surya calls out for her... he comes near and takes the aarti and folds his hands in front of her and leaves... ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜Shivlali looks amazed at him...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Param is in gym...๐Ÿ˜†he's doing exercise... Surya comes there... ๐Ÿ˜†he teases you and exercise... what's cooking??? ๐Ÿ˜†Param tells he has realised his mistake and should have listened to him before... of doing exercise... now he decides to do everyday... ๐Ÿ˜†Surya asks him what happened last night???๐Ÿคข Param tells sheepishly it was great... and i didn't even realise when it was morning...๐Ÿ˜† Surya tells don't fake... i can tell very well you are lying... what's the matter??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒParam looks shocked...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.๐Ÿ˜†

Precap - Tanisha is at some lonely place...๐Ÿคข she tries to help a female... when many men corner her... ๐Ÿคฌand the female she was trying to help is actually the man who was after the lady's life...๐Ÿคฌ. she looks shocked ๐Ÿ˜ญwhile all start laughing ... ๐Ÿคฌ
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, Precap is too scary ๐Ÿคข POOR tanisha is in problem, tht RANA is a๐Ÿคฌ
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujji...

today full of surya & jhanvi scenes liked it...โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜

but what was that rana saying...he is disgusting...precap was heartwrenching...poor tanisha...who will save her now..??
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sujji... Today after a long time I got to watch the epi and the precap is really scary...

I felt from today's epi that Surya is not so easy to win for Jhanvi - he will resist her influence strongly for a while before he comes round to accepting the right from wrong...

I feel that he is not going to trust Jhanvi so easily and after getting the story from Param he will tell Param that he has been fooled by this women. Maybe that is why Param will take revenge and try to force himself on her...

But since that guilt conscious will not allow Surya to just ignore what he might be aware of so he will rescue Jhanvi but will still not acknowledge that it was for any sound morals...

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Aww no poor Tanisha!!!
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a bunch for te update... Laado is aired at such an odd time, i cant catch it on tv. Even when i get the chance,...with the current track, its a little umcomfortable to watch with my mom so i have to depend on ur updates...thanks a lot!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Good to hear surya is slowly coming our of rana's evil shadow...janvi is definitely having her effect on him... ๐Ÿ˜‰

But its a lil weird to me why all of a sudden surya is inquiring param abt last night?? I mean doesnt generally poke his nose in others' matters esp abt THAT... ๐Ÿ˜ณ is he just curious how janvi managd all these ny herself ๐Ÿฅฑ or is he verifying what she said?? I hope he doesnt instigate param directly...hope he finds out himself...it wud be painful to watch if he does.

About Rana...he is just a disgustng old man. Yuck!
Poor tanisha...whos hoing to save her???
Thank god diya is in man's clothes!!!

Surya's charactr is shaping up nicely.
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sujji Can I ask you a favour in your update tomorrow can you inform all the members about the Christmas contest

And just let people know to sign up thanks!