Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
even if they run into mode of playing goody goody with each other with intention of defeating each other... that would be more treat...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

even if they run into mode of playing goody goody with each other with intention of defeating each other... that would be more treat...

nice thought...darshu di...loved it...we will get a big treat then...😃
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
as long as they hav the love-hate war going on i don't care how the CV's do it but it will be lots of fun
there's no fun in everyone being lovi dovi all the time urgh i start to feel sick :-\
i prefer some fire n volatility------the feeling of wanting defeating each other but having that amazing sexual tension between them :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First of all, this is a really good post and i agree with Sujji. Sometimes Jhanvi looks determined whereas other times she looks genuine.

I think Jhanvi has accepted Surya as her husband. For instance in yesterday's episode, after Param leaves the room. Jhanvi says, "you think ur so manly, marrying me while i was not even fully conscious".
This line is directed towards Kuldeep and Param not really Surya, Because when she married Surya, she was not drugged. So once again. i think she has accepted Surya but there is nothing else to it...shes being nice in order to bring out that hidden personality in Surya.

SO i don' t think she is falling for him. I think she just admires him for some of his morals and values. Love is farr off.

What will really prove whether she has fully thought out to be Surya's wife will be if she is willing to have a physical relationship with Surya. But unfortunately that evidence at the moment can not be presented as Surya will never go that far with her.
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It may even happen that even after Surya saves Janvi from Param... Surya would be genuine there... but Janvi would want to use that scenario to her advantage[can't blame her... ]... as she succeeded in getting the brothers fight... she may even feel happy that Surya is developing a soft corner for her... and uses this as well...

but what if at every point Surya protects her out of guilty pangs and she realises this... that time she would be guilt-driven too and develop a soft corner for him too...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Firstly Darshu excellent post and most of us here are watching this show for Surya-Jhanvi story...

It is defo the most interesting to watch the develpment of the relationship so we would not want them to fall in love this soon.

I feel that initially as in at this stage Jhanvi is playing a game but with a lot of thought and foresight because even though she has not developed love for Surya ... she does believe in the institution of marriage...

So her game plan is played within the boundaries of her moral values too. She will believe and accept Surya as her only husband and so she will fight and work towards keeping the sanctity of that relationship.

But falling in love is another matter althogether and that will eventually happen as they both accept this relationship and with more and more interaction and getting to know each other will develop into deeper feelings for each other.

However there are many scenarios with which the CV's can develop their story----
1) like somebody already mentioned - Surya being an intelligent and strong character also will quickly read into her game plan and will play along and so both will be playing games with each other and in the process fall for each other... but will take long time to acknowledge that they have feelings for each other...

2) Surya will develop a sense of responsibility and morals and save Jhanvi each time and be very protective of her and in the process the both develop feelings for each other

3) As Usma mentioned in her post - Surya will fall for Jhanvi and when he is ready to accept her as his wife and acknowledge that love for her - he finds out that it was only a game that Jhanvi was playing and the anger in him drives him to play a counter game or a revenge game to teach Jhanvi a lesson. This could go on for some time until Jhanvi falls for him too...

I dont know how the story will be presented to us but what ever way they do it hope they remember that we get most entertained to see the process of falling in love...
580212 thumbnail
I think you are totally right! I can't seem to fiqure her out, i highly think that at the moment Janvi is playing games now and later on will start accepting Surya (falling in love maybe)
Edited by urshiep - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
what good scenarios June has presented!

I would love to see Surya come back with a counter attack! But he is a really straight up
type of character, he hardly likes playing games..unless his dad makes him a player in the games he creates.

Would anyway, the next few weeks are going to be sooo interesting!!!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
yep she's playing game...it has to be otherwise the story wud fall flat. Its just a matter of time before she falls for him then her battle btwn heart and mind wud follow. Just think for a moment how come she became so caring to him out of blue??...what i think is during this time she's fakig all these, she wud come to know his dilemma, his goodness trapped in this corrupted world and genuinely try to help him... Thats what i can think so far.
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
yeah.. i too think she's playing some game. She is staying ther wid some intention, goal.. She is a determined gal.. So she can't live simply romancing wid Surya without concentrating on her goal.. But gradually she falls for Surya when she understands his gudness... As someone in the forum told earlier, Shivalaali will be one of the main reasons for their bond to be strong..