Jhanvi : Genuine or Playing game!

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

After watching Jhanvi's interaction with Surya, I really dont feel that girl is crazy about Surya. Or even accepted him as husband so far. I know she is trying to talk lovey dovey to Surya, but I dont feel thats because of any soft feeling for him. Its just out of matter that she noticed him respecting woman at one point and she is trying to break him on same point.

I still feel she is trying to break ice rather than willing to make any concrete relation with Surya!
What do you think??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree Darshu dii...๐Ÿ˜Šher expressions are bit misleading...๐Ÿ˜• sometimes they seem genuine...๐Ÿ˜Š some times they look determined to make Surya also suffer...๐Ÿ˜ณ

But as i posted in the other thread...๐Ÿ˜Š. i'm stating here again... even if she realises that Surya is falling for her... and decides to use this to her advantage๐Ÿ˜ณ then she's surely going to regret doing that when he saves her from Param... as he'll fulfill part of his duty as a husband...๐Ÿ˜
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I feel its a play...a very well played play of course...and we viewers are not to be let known of the fact that its a play because the CVs wants to create an illusion which will eventually break when Jhanvi might reject a love-striken Surya and break him into peices...so this all mystery is to create a big shock/surprise

having saying that, i enjoy the play more rather than it being a reality :P :)
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
she is defo playing and surya will start to fall for her very slightly then realised what she is doing and then we get to see and even more angry young man than usual :-)
surya will defo get her back for this or even play along for sometime ---will be interesting :-D
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice topic darshu di
well i think dis is easy 2 answer as i am a girl we all r ๐Ÿ˜†but if i was jhanvi mein natak nahin karti sach mein usey pyaar karti๐Ÿ˜
hmmm i knw her expressions r misleading she sumtimes luks genuine den as if she is playing a game ever since she heard the convo where surya was shouting at the son for nt doing mre 2 help his mother n blasting the father jhanvi understood he isnt at all bad nw coming 2 the part is jhanvi faking 2 have accepted surya as her husband its kind of impossible at the moment aaj ke epi mein dekha ta na when at the end she sed dat u all drugged me made me marry u u call dat being a man tum sab ney baari galti ki hain mujhe apne ghar mein laa kar u can tell she is here for revenge n 2 change dem all der views on women but she needs suryas help๐Ÿ˜‰
think about it she hated surya the most she thoguth she was marrying kuldeep but turned out 2 be surya when she begged him 2 help her he tld her on the wedding day itself and many times after they all planned dis 3 way marriage, nw as she knws dat surya isnt as bad as the rest she is working on changing him the most make him feel guilty play with his conscience make him regret play with his thinking till he changes his views fully also she knws she will be safer with him as bramchari hain๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›
but at the moment she is playing a good game think about it if we were in her place dnt care if the guy isnt as bad as the rest but we wud nt just hate despice such people nothing they can do would make a difference unless u actually fall fro one in the long run ๐Ÿ˜†nt knw nt when he saves jhanvi frm param etc she may nt realise it yet but im mre den willing 2 bet whilst pretending she is actually gnna fall for him n accept him as her husband but when surya changes n fights for ehr jhanvi will break his heart n leave him making surya mre angry but nt at her knwing dat what he n his family did was mre worser den the trick she playedmaybe she leaves goes 2 ammaji den finds out she actually luvs him will feel guilty surya might nt believe her is she says she actuallys luvs himsaying nw she is free dsnt have 2 play any game at all so jhanvi will have 2 prove her love for surya den agey ga we can discuss when all dis is handled
darshana23 thumbnail
i feel we never know whether Surya saves her from Param is also his plan or he really saves her out of his guilt...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: darshana23

i feel we never know whether Surya saves her from Param is also his plan or he really saves her out of his guilt...

yeh kya likh diya ๐Ÿ˜ฒdat kinda impossible as in the latest epi's u can see he is torn between rite and wrong he respects women so obviously as she keeps repeating she only thinks of him as her husband he upon seeing param attacking her will get angry
den again uska plan kya hosakta hain ๐Ÿ˜†usney toh phele sey kaha hain chori bohat chalak hain
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah...anything can happen here...sab kuch cv's ke haat mein hain...but only thing we want here is that surya & jhanvi jodi...& want some nok jhok...& angry looks at eachother...& may let them take sometime to get into love...itna jaldi pyaar ho jayega tho...we will miss the flavour..of their love story...so let it go slowly... never mind... finally we just need they love eachother
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

yeah...anything can happen here...sab kuch cv's ke haat mein hain...but only thing we want here is that surya & jhanvi jodi...& want some nok jhok...& angry looks at eachother...& may let them take sometime to get into love...itna jaldi pyaar ho jayega tho...we will miss the flavour..of their love...so let it go slowly also never mind... love eachother

Thats the whole point... Loved their angry stares at each other and fights... dont want them to fall in love so soon...
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thats the whole point... Loved their angry stares at each other and fights... dont want them to fall in love so soon...

yup..!!..darshu di...presently we are enjoying their hatred cum some sort of guilty feelings...let them continue for some more time...we are really enjoying it...so let their love story goes slowly...& we will have more maaza watching it ...most of the all...surya jhanvi jodi rocks...๐Ÿ˜ƒ