Written update 5th dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Episode starts with Janvi telling to go to his room while she gets the milk.... Param leaves...😊 Janvi is in the kitchen boiling milk... she prays to God to help her...😭. and is thinking what to do when something flashes in her mind...πŸ˜ƒ Param is busy getting ready and decorating the room when Janvi comes with the hot milk...🀒 Param makes Janvi sit..🀒 Janvi asks Param to drink the milk...😳 Param takes one sip and keeps it away... Janvi asks him to drink it completely while she closes the door... 😊

Surya is thinking in the room...πŸ˜› he remembers Satpal-Shera talks... how they said Param's good luck charm has worked... and Janvi being insulted for having 3 husbands... he remembers how Param caught Janvi's hand while they were having lunch... and Param touching unconscious Janvi...🀒 he thinks whatever happened was not right...πŸ˜ƒ

Janvi closes the door...😊 Param asks her to sit... Janvi tells she'll close the window...😊 Param tells you are not the only girl i forced myself on...🀬 and starts coming closer... 🀒Janvi looks scared... when he loses consciousness and falls on the bed...πŸ˜† Janvi thanks God and remembers the incident when Shivlali hid the drugs..😊.. they show Janvi mixing that in the milk... she thinks something has to be done... i'm saved just for today... i have to do something so am permanently saved from Param...😊

Aditya is looking at a file.. he tells himself... somehow i need to get Joginder's signature on them...πŸ˜› Ragini comes there... Aditya tells you need to be very careful in getting the signatures.😊.. as you should not let him keep the file with him after signing... when someone shouts "very good" [Ps i don't know who that guy is... he's someone new for me...πŸ˜•.. ] he walks in and hugs Aditya and tells he's with him... and he'll also help...πŸ˜›

Joginder is not feeling well... Ragini makes him sign the documents...πŸ˜ƒ. Joginder signs it and Ragini smiles at Aditya who's watching and smiling and gives her a thumbsup in return...πŸ˜ƒ

Param wakes up next morning...😊 Janvi is in some different red saree... she tells you couldn't do anything as you are very weak😳[Ps i'm not finding comfortable to explain... hope you all understand...πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.. ] Janvi tells we'll go see some doctor... Param tells no he'll handle it... πŸ˜†Janvi tells herself see now what all she's going to do... πŸ˜›she'll break him completely..😊. Param runs into Surya who is in that white shirt brown jacketπŸ˜›... he excuses himself... Surya wonders what happened... πŸ˜†when Janvi comes there... She calls Surya...😍 he tells whatever you want to tell ... you can tell...πŸ˜†. Janvi tells... maybe you don't want to save the purity of our marriage...😳. but this time i have managed to save my virginity... πŸ˜ƒand i don't know how long...πŸ˜› she leaves... Surya watches her going... 😍

Precap - Janvi comes with the tea...😍 Surya is meditating ... he throws it away... 🀒he shouts how many times shall i tell don't come in front of me..🀒. you are always there in my room... in my garden... 😳in my mind...😲❀️Janvi looks surprised... Surya realises this..😊. he tells just leave angrily...🀒. Janvi picks up the fallen tea cup and looks at him... while Surya looks disturbed 😍
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update sujji...😊

wow..today's episode was too good.😊..especially the last part was awesome.😍❀️
that means jhanvi has really accepted surya as her husband😍...& she is not plannig anything against surya...πŸ˜‰

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for updates Sujju! waiting to watch this one
sudhalata1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

Thanks for updates Sujju! waiting to watch this one

Thanx for the update sujji. Finally Surya has accepted that Jhanvi uske kamre mein,bageche mein aur mann mein😲... aa jaati hai(precap) mee toh waiting for kal ka episode.😳
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
my god...surya n shouing go hand in hand :-)
today showed that surya isnt bad at heart cos of the flash backs he was having during jhanvi-param suhaag raat attempt :-) awww he is starting to care
Edited by mslucki - 12 years ago
nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

The guy is Yashpal... He use to be a Ammaji's bodyguard but he betrayed her and picked Jogi but then they kicked him out or something... Anyways not sure what camp he belongs to at the moment.

Surya all mad πŸ˜† I guess he is learning his responsibilities as a husband!
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, wow, love the episode, and specially precap, so now surya admit tht janvi is haunting him in his mind also.So I think its clear now tht Janvi has accept only surya as her husband and she is not playing any trick on him,
vienna234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates 😊
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sujju thanks for the updates but today i got to watch the epi on Telly.

I liked the way they are presenting Surya who is gradually getting in touch with his soul...
He is fighting his inner thoughts against what he has been conditioned to believe...
Loved the way they showed Jhanvi's words affecting him mentally and it showed thru his action when he stopped his mother and took arti from her almost as though he wanted to show his love for her and seek her blessingsπŸ˜ƒ
Again, I did not understand the significance of his throwing that cup of tea which Jhanvi gave him the 2nd time...
My interpretation here is that he does not want to just accept whatever she has been telling him and he will put up a fight with herπŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

Sujju thanks for the updates but today i got to watch the epi on Telly.

I liked the way they are presenting Surya who is gradually getting in touch with his soul...
He is fighting his inner thoughts against what he has been conditioned to believe...
Loved the way they showed Jhanvi's words affecting him mentally and it showed thru his action when he stopped his mother and took arti from her almost as though he wanted to show his love for her and seek her blessingsπŸ˜ƒ
Again, I did not understand the significance of his throwing that cup of tea which Jhanvi gave him the 2nd time...
My interpretation here is that he does not want to just accept whatever she has been telling him and he will put up a fight with herπŸ˜†

i guess that's because he was so angry that Janvi was in his mind too... 😳 also Surya being a brahmachari... he would never think of touching or hurting Janvi violently...😊 so that anger had to be borne by the tea cup...πŸ˜†

Somewhere Surya does know that what happened with Janvi is wrong and also she's right... so he tries to have a war of words with her always...πŸ˜† but one thing good about Surya is he does listen...😊 although the reaction he gives later is not acceptable... but those words keep ringing in his mind and affect his thinking... 😊 and will soon affect on a big scale...😊