surya-janvi? New to Forum.

580212 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! I am totally new to the forum here!

I have been watching NAIDL on and off for a while with a big break of three or four months and started

watching again a few weeks ago.

I saw that Janvi was forced into marriage with three men. Now I have been watching one of the guys

(husband) Surya kind of giving Janvi a hard time, also his body language shows that he may care for Janvi after a while! do you all think that's possible?

JANVI-SURYA jodi? I mean this is really bad what the RANA family did and like I said I don't know why or what has been happening previously so i am not saying that they should be a couple its just my observation

please don't take it wrong way if you guys don't agree but i would like to start participating in the forum when I get the chance to watch the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi darling, welcome to the forum :-)
obviously what rana has done to jhanvi is just wrong but drama seriels need a story so here we are with jhanvi n her 3 husbands lol
most of us are liking the surya-jhanvi love hate volatile chemistry, hope u enjoy it too
most of us are also liking the interaction of all 3 sons and rana----his scenes are very entertaining :-)
hope to see u participating on the forum and hav a good time !
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai dear...urshiep
welcome to the forum...😊😊

whatever rana has done with jhanvi is so wrong...& she will definitly give a tit for tat one day...

yup..!! u guess right dear...surya & jhanvi are the jodi here...& we all of them here also like their jodi (infact crazy of their jodi...we like them so much)...they will have a love -hate relationship at starting...& later devlop their feelings for each other...❤️❤️

hope to see u participating in the forum..& feel free to express ur views...hope u like this forum...hav a great time buddy...😊
Edited by ramya3697 - 12 years ago
tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A warm welcome to you urshiep..We are all hoping to see some great Jaya moments for the future and it'll be very amusing for Jhanvi to take her revenge from Rana too..But after she falls for Surya I wonder how things will go down..😳..anyways I hope you have a good time contributing to this forum..😊Hope to hear more from u very soon.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The girls have done a fab job in answering your post.

However if you like you can join the fb page i created to catch up on episodes.

I have made photo albums which have very detailed descriptions of what exactly happened.

here is the link :-)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Naa-Aana-Iss-Desh-Laado-Surya-Jhanvi/247614028629270

Wud love to see you there, chao!
580212 thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome guys. 🤗