May be am thinking too far but

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
friends, may be am thinking too far.. but What will happen when Surya slaps Param? Will Param complain abt Surya with Rana? What will be Rana's reaction? Surya realises his love for Janvi and admits it? or he makes some excuses? If he falls for Janvi in 5 days when they stay together (they may not stay together) , will he let Janvi stay wid Kuldeep? (Since Surya is unaware of Kuldeep's truth) Will he protest against Rana's plans? and protect Janvi? What Param will do then? however, We can count out Kuldeep..

Waiting to see Surya saying I love you to Janvi😉

ye weekends kyon aataa hain yaar?😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovie i think there is a few months for "i love u" (i hope)
i am actually enjoying how jhanvi is gonna straighten out the men with her games-------in a few months they can do the lovie-dovie scenes :-)
i am thinking- how does surya reach the farmhouse????
param may complain to rana -----wonder what rana does?
possible jhanvi will find out about kuldeep being gay and then he will support her just to be with his boyfriend :-)
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
iam also eagarly waiting for surya jhanvi track
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Dear i dont know abt remaining things but ysterday epi shown surya expression tht he agree wht janvi said tht only he is her real husband but i assures in future when he develop liking for her definately he will not tolerate her being with his brothers and wont allow her to even stand wiith them every man is possessive abt his gf or wife and surya will also wont like maybe he can opoose ranan and tell him tht he ha smary he rin front of society so thir marriage his legal and they admit in front of police also.
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Like others said, I also feel that the "I love you" is quite farrr away and im happy that it is...because im enjoying the confusion and twisted relationship Jhanvi and Surya are in and i hope this lasts and the love thing comes really really gradually.

I think Kuldeep might actually turn out to be alright, I mean if Jhanvi finds out his truth she may support him and thus Kuldeep might just start to become more of a friend to her...this may not happen but I just don't see Kuldeeo being much of a threat.

I don't think Param will complain dramatically because i think Surya will point out some good reasons for the slap and Param will know he was wrong! So will stay quiet but perhaps may start to get abit annoyed that Surya won't let him get through to Jhanvi.

Ohh and i think Kuldeep will keep coming up with Random excuses sooo that may lead to Jhanvi staying with Surya for more than 5 days.
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
agree with, survi035
i hope jhanvi stays with surya for more than 5 days :-)