why did surya slap param?

Poll

why did surya slap param?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys, we all know that surya loves his bro alot so why would he slap him for jhanvi?
he could hav slapped him for genuinely forcing her or...
maybe because surya wanted param should hav done all this behind closed door so the family doesn't get a bad name?
wot are ur thoughts :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel both the options you said do apply here๐Ÿ˜Š and also the way Janvi pointed out that she considers him alone as her husband...๐Ÿ˜Š i do feel that's surely going to affect his mindset when he sees Param forcing himself on Janvi as he would strangely feel that's his wife Param is torturing... ๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I again agree with Sujji.

I feel both your options are valid. He is both mad at Param for doing what he is doing so openly. So it was completely inappropriate.

AND he is pissed off because Param is forcing himself on Jhanvi (he respects women so cannot tolerate this sorta thing but also as Sujji has said, what Jhanvi said to him earlier about how she considers only Surya as her rightful husband...this has indeed affected him).

So both the options result in the SLAP. But perhaps your first option is slightly stronger.

Good poll though!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
most people are saying that surya will save jhanvi because he respects women...but
there could be a twist n surya could act like he doesn't care for jhanvi and say, "paran do what u want with her inside a room"
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
YEahh that is possible, because even I feel that he is more irritated by the fact that Param was doing what he was doing sooo openly. Perhaps if he was in his own room or something, than Surya would not be motivated to go slap him.

Hmmm but the way he covers Jhanvi with a shawl makes me think he was actually there for her, like he was concerned about her well-being. I guess time will tell...

But even if he does save Jhanvi from Param, Jhanvi still has like about 2 more nights with Param before she moves to Surya' s room. From this whole drama it is unlikely that Jhanvi will stay those 2 nights in Param 's room and the only person who can actually intervene and allow her to skip those two nights is Surya.

So if he cares about Jhanvi, he will intervene and not allow Param to have Jhanvi for 2 more nights.

If he does not and only saves Jhanvi due to his respect for women than he will let Param have her but warn him to be careful. Lets wait and watch which option he takes.
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail

why oh why do we hav to wait for the weekend :-)

too much suspense!!!!!

Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have to agree with all the above posts but if the story of Surya and Jhanvi has to move forward there has to be some drastic incidents which can affect both these characters emotionally.

So these twists are meant to bring some drastic incidents - Surya is projected as a strong character with good moral values but at the present state he is conflicted bec of his father who is influencing him on the other end.

Also I have a confusion in my mind bec I thought Param was taking Jhanvi to some farm house so where is the point that you all are making that Param is doing all this in the open.๐Ÿ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juna04

I have to agree with all the above posts but if the story of Surya and Jhanvi has to move forward there has to be some drastic incidents which can affect both these characters emotionally.

So these twists are meant to bring some drastic incidents - Surya is projected as a strong character with good moral values but at the present state he is conflicted bec of his father who is influencing him on the other end.

Also I have a confusion in my mind bec I thought Param was taking Jhanvi to some farm house so where is the point that you all are making that Param is doing all this in the open.๐Ÿ˜•

earlier Juna dii... we had no idea where's that place... first we felt it could be haveli only and he's forcing himself on Janvi at an open space... ๐Ÿคฌbut after e-24 interview one thing is clear it's a farm house so it's a lonely place... ๐Ÿคฌso one thing i feel now and ie Surya is not going to shout for doing it in the open... ๐Ÿค”i have a feeling he's going to slap and shout at Param for doing such an immoral thing... ๐Ÿค”also the way he covered Janvi with a shawl proves it that he's protecting her honour... ๐Ÿ˜
babbie21 thumbnail
hello please anyone can tell when surya slapped to param
(i mean which episode)
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hai... babbie21

surya didn't slap param till now...but he is about to slap him in the coming episodes(in 2 or 3 episodes that scene will be telecasted...surya saves jhanvi from param & slaps param..for forcing himself on jhanvi)...it was showed in a news segment..& here is the link of it...check it out...