Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I agree with mslucki point, that when he sees cares coming from Jhanvi
that lefts him fumbled and he doesnt know how to react. At the end, he just
be angry and speechless. One thing I am sure, nither he considers her as wife
nor she considers him as husband.

Its Jhanvi's way to break Surya by her such words. Like trying to play guilt game with
him and she is getting successful too. From Surya's end he has nothing to say as it
was him who pulled her into marriage. So whatever she is doing, he cant simply ignore it.
I wont say he doesnt understand what marriage means. Else he would have not got angry
after seeing the way his father behaves with mother. Somewhere he also believes that his
mother should be treated appropriately by his father as she is his wife.

But coming to his marriage, he is simply conflicting between his hatred for woman and his marriage
with Jhanvi.

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

hey Ramya...πŸ€— i felt Janvi was genuine in telling Surya that she considers him alone as her husband... 😊 it wasn't a part of her plan... i feel firstly she does feel safe when she's with Surya... also legally he's her husband...😊 also last episode made her feel that Surya does have some goodness in him and he did not give a biased judgement although he hates women... 😊i guess that's what made Janvi admire him...😊. and i felt after seeing that Janvi felt if there was someone who could understand her point of view somewhere was Surya... not immediately... but gradually...😊 it looked more like Janvi had come with a plea and wanted Surya to resolve it... 😊also she knows although Surya wants revenge from Janvi but he would never stoop so low to force himself on Janvi... it's something he would not do even if his father forces him to do... 😊

One thing surprised me today and that was Surya actually let Janvi come into his room...😲 i felt he would object that and tell her to keep the breakfast outside only and not come in...😊. or just go away... but he let her come in and although he shouted... but calmed down too and listened to her point of view... 😊also i feel Surya finds himself feeling uncomfortable when Janvi keeps telling he's her husband... 😊

agree wid u Sujji:)
but watever we discuss , we can't read his mind exactly right now...coz he's going through internal dilemma.. he feels guilty and uncomfortable when he faces Janvi.. and most of all he is not an open book for us like all other characters..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I agree with mslucki point, that when he sees cares coming from Jhanvi
that lefts him fumbled and he doesnt know how to react. At the end, he just
be angry and speechless. One thing I am sure, nither he considers her as wife
nor she considers him as husband.

Its Jhanvi's way to break Surya by her such words. Like trying to play guilt game with
him and she is getting successful too. From Surya's end he has nothing to say as it
was him who pulled her into marriage. So whatever she is doing, he cant simply ignore it.
I wont say he doesnt understand what marriage means. Else he would have not got angry
after seeing the way his father behaves with mother. Somewhere he also believes that his
mother should be treated appropriately by his father as she is his wife.

But coming to his marriage, he is simply conflicting between his hatred for woman and his marriage
with Jhanvi.

Darshu dii... if you see Janvi's face and the BG playing na... it really looked she was genuine... 😊

hmm agree that fact about Surya... he really doesn't know how to react firstly somewhere his conscience does prick him as what happened with Janvi was wrong... 😊also he seems to find himself in dilemma that if starts having soft spot for Janvi then he's betraying his father's confidence...😊 so he doesn't know where to keep his thinking firm... 😊
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH where do i start.

Sujji I agree with you, Surya is soo good at being sarcastic lol and agree once again about him hinting to Jhanvi about the whole responsibility issue. Thankyou for telling me exactly what Satpal and Shera said i couldnt understand fully what they said.

Ramya, spot on! Its good Jhanvi has told him what she thinks.

Mslucki: I like your point about Surya not understanding how a woman is to be treated simply because he hasnt been exposed to any in this way. So he doesnt know how to present himself to Jhanvi

Sujji: I actually put ur next point on my version of the written update on Facebook. Because i was also really surprised to see Surya letting Jhanvi come into his room. I mean he had the chance to stop her when he first saw her entering. And yep, there are things he won't do even if his father says ...he made this point clear in yesterdays episode.

Lastly, for all the girls who felt that Surya was alil more warm towards Jhanvi and that Jhanvi was Genuine today (and was not putting up an act)..Im with you. Couldnt agree more. She was calm and actually emotional today.

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think jhanvi respects him from yesterdays thing and will also when he saves her from param
when she sed today,"u are my husband and hav the 1st right on me"----i think she wanted surya to save her from being with param cos she thinks he is atleast decent with women :-)
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Jhanvi has kind of realised that by nature, Surya has some good inner thoughts and morals...and the evil side comes from nurture (Rana).

Shes a fan of his ability to stand up for women!