Thoughts around Surya and Jhanvi!

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Surya did not like yelling at Jhanvi that is why he took every chance to not look at her sad face in todays episode! AND YAY our point about Jhanvi considering only Surya as her husband was proved as she confesses her thought on their marriage.

Now Surya may feel alil more uncomfortable with Param being around Jhanvi, since he now knows that Jhanvi considers him as her actual and only husband.

Another point I observed is that Surya looked at Jhanvi to see if shes just putting up an act. Hence why that long silent stare. But i feel he turned around to fix his clothes in the closet just because he could see that Jhanvi was just being herself and genuine, there was no trick. And he had no answers to her points.

I already see something between our two leads, especially from Jhanvi's side. The fact that she witnessed Surya siding with the guy who protected his mother, really gave her hope that Surya is not all that bad.

Surya also did not like what he was hearing about Jhanvi from Shera and Satpal!!!
In terms of Param, i think hes just overwhelmed by Jhanvi, till now is actually being nice to her...but he probably loses control when he cannot get what he wants soo thats what the new Promo section was all about. Can't wait to see more!
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yes he gave a long silent stare... 😍and the way he turned away as he knew she was right and he had no answer to give her in return...πŸ˜ƒ. he felt guilty... 😳that was why he pretended doing something in his wardrobe...😍 yes it was great seeing Janvi telling Surya her thoughts ...❀️ atleast Surya now knows what's really in Janvi's mind... ❀️

But he sure gives sarcastic replies when Rana starts beating Satpal... did you see the way Surya said when someone takes responsibility of doing something which is not needed they'll get that only...πŸ˜› he clearly hinted Janvi there as she got him breakfast this morning... but when he said there was no need for beating Satpal for Janvi's hand getting burnt was right...😊. did you see the way Rana saw his sons when he got to know Janvi's hand was burnt...😊 it looked like his sons had infuriated him by not looking after her... and that anger had to be borne by Satpal...πŸ˜†

Yes the last scene when Satpal tells Param's good luck charm has started... and Janvi is after him... 🀬Surya felt disgusted...😳. i felt it could have been because he felt it contradicted what Janvi was telling him this morning...😊 i guess he 'll get the proof that what Janvi told him was true when he sees Param forcing himself on her...😊. and that's what makes him save her...😍 as he realises that she was honest and genuine in telling what was in her heart.❀️
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey survi...hey sujji

liked ur posts gals...
today it was awesome...jhanvi saying surya that she feels only him(surya) as her husband...inspite of everything that was done to her also...she said that words...& listening to that words surya was so angry...but later when she said the reason behind her words that she only married him in her full conciousness...& don't even know how she was married to the other 2...surya was not able to utter a word...i think it was becoz he himself feel guilty about all this but jhanvi said all this he face was filled with guiltiness..& turned away to not to show off that...

may be this would be one of the reason...where he feels he should save jhanvi as she believes that he alone is her husband...& doesn't want to make a relationship with others...he even feels that jhanvi's marraige with 3 brothers was enough for her...when rana does all tamasha saying the truth to ammaji...& he doesn't want to make her more torture

i dont know whether jhanvi is saying it truly that she believes that surya is her only husband...or it may be part of her plan as she said when surya went away from room on suhaag raat...she says that she will make them her gulam(may be..but not sure of it ...just my thought)...but later when surya saves her from param...she will surely starts admiring him...& also believe him as her husband
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't think he surya knows how to handle women
i think this is the 1st time he is getting this kind of attention from a women and is finding it akward dealing with her which leads to his shouting n anger--------it's also his style of talking but he gets more angry at jhanvi cos he doesn't like her :-)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramya3697

hey survi...hey sujji

liked ur posts gals...
today it was awesome...jhanvi saying surya that she feels only him(surya) as her husband...inspite of everything that was done to her also...she said that words...& listening to that words surya was so angry...but later when she said the reason behind her words that she only married him in her full conciousness...& don't even know how she was married to the other 2...surya was not able to utter a word...i think it was becoz he himself feel guilty about all this but jhanvi said all this he face was filled with guiltiness..& turned away to not to show off that...

may be this would be one of the reason...where he feels he should save jhanvi as she believes that he alone is her husband...& doesn't want to make a relationship with others...he even feels that jhanvi's marraige with 3 brothers was enough for her...when rana does all tamasha saying the truth to ammaji...& he doesn't want to make her more torture

i dont know whether jhanvi is saying it truly that she believes that surya is her only husband...or it may be part of her plan as she said when surya went away from room on suhaag raat...she says that she will make them her gulam(may be..but not sure of it ...just my thought)...but later when surya saves her from param...she will surely starts admiring him...& also believe him as her husband

hey Ramya...πŸ€— i felt Janvi was genuine in telling Surya that she considers him alone as her husband... 😊 it wasn't a part of her plan... i feel firstly she does feel safe when she's with Surya... also legally he's her husband...😊 also last episode made her feel that Surya does have some goodness in him and he did not give a biased judgement although he hates women... 😊i guess that's what made Janvi admire him...😊. and i felt after seeing that Janvi felt if there was someone who could understand her point of view somewhere was Surya... not immediately... but gradually...😊 it looked more like Janvi had come with a plea and wanted Surya to resolve it... 😊also she knows although Surya wants revenge from Janvi but he would never stoop so low to force himself on Janvi... it's something he would not do even if his father forces him to do... 😊

One thing surprised me today and that was Surya actually let Janvi come into his room...😲 i felt he would object that and tell her to keep the breakfast outside only and not come in...😊. or just go away... but he let her come in and although he shouted... but calmed down too and listened to her point of view... 😊also i feel Surya finds himself feeling uncomfortable when Janvi keeps telling he's her husband... 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
hey Ramya...πŸ€— i felt Janvi was genuine in telling Surya that she considers him alone as her husband... 😊 it wasn't a part of her plan... i feel firstly she does feel safe when she's with Surya... also legally he's her husband...😊 also last episode made her feel that Surya does have some goodness in him and he did not give a biased judgement although he hates women... 😊i guess that's what made Janvi admire him...😊. and i felt after seeing that Janvi felt if there was someone who could understand her point of view somewhere was Surya... not immediately... but gradually...😊 it looked more like Janvi had come with a plea and wanted Surya to resolve it... 😊also she knows although Surya wants revenge from Janvi but he would never stoop so low to force himself on Janvi... it's something he would not do even if his father forces him to do... 😊

One thing surprised me today and that was Surya actually let Janvi come into his room...😲 i felt he would object that and tell her to keep the breakfast outside only and not come in...😊. or just go away... but he let her come in and although he shouted... but calmed down too and listened to her point of view... 😊also i feel Surya finds himself feeling uncomfortable when Janvi keeps telling he's her husband... 😊

yes sujji...i too feel that she had said it genuially...becoz there some expressions of jhanvi where she felt bad after surya showed his anger towards her...but i dont know but somehow i reminded the scene of jhanvi saying on suhaagraat after surya leaving the room..so i felt may be... if she has any plan for now regarding using surya.& she is doing all this then also... when surya saves her from param...she definitly starts admiring him...& starts to feel surya as her husband...if at all she is playing any trick now...then also she really accepts surya as his pati at that moment...but hope my thought was wrong...becoz i hv just reminded that scene so was somewhat feeling like that...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yes sujji...i too feel that she had said it genuially...becoz there some expressions of jhanvi where she felt bad after surya showed his anger towards her...but i dont know but somehow i reminded the scene of jhanvi saying on suhaagraat after surya leaving the room..so i felt may be... if she has any plan for now regarding using surya.& she is doing all this then also... when surya saves her from param...she definitly starts admiring him...& starts to feel surya as her husband...if at all she is playing any trick now...then also she really accepts surya as his pati at that moment...but hope my thought was wrong...becoz i hv just reminded that scene so was somewhat feeling like that...
hehe i really don't know dear it could be even be as you said...😊 but did you listen to the BG playing when Janvi told him her feelings... it was sad... not kind of masti core...πŸ˜†

Today Janvi looked more calm... than her usual fiery self...😊. i still feel today's JaYa scene was like Janvi is coming with an appeal to Surya and wanted to see how he reacted to that...😊 whether he feels the same he felt for a mother...😊

if a son in him can't see his mother tortured?? then would a husband in him also not want to see his wife tortured??? 😊
Rams3697 thumbnail
yup..!! listening to ur words i do feel the same...well if jhanvi has already accepted surya as her pati...it will be a big bash for us...πŸ₯³πŸ˜β€οΈβ€οΈ

i too felt surprised that surya allowed jhanvi into his room...he didn't stop her from entering into his room...that seems to be a good indication...πŸ˜†
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

yup..!! listening to ur words i do feel the same...well if jhanvi has already accepted surya as her pati...it will be a big bash for us...❀️

i too felt surprised that surya allowed jhanvi into his room...he didn't stop her from entering into his room...that seems to be a good indication...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i loved it... ❀️and even though she always fired back Surya... but she never failed to constantly remind him that she's his wife... wife of Surya Singh alone...😍❀️

gosh i can't wait to see the episode of Surya saving Janvi...πŸ˜› although i feel Surya would not know how to behave with Janvi again...πŸ˜† i mean how to make her feel better...πŸ˜†. he would instead tell something in a harsh way... but i feel this time Janvi would understand the real Surya more...😊 that behind the arrogant and tough shield is a caring guy...😍
Rams3697 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujji0609

πŸ˜†πŸ˜† even i loved it... ❀️and even though she always fired back Surya... but she never failed to constantly remind him that she's his wife... wife of Surya Singh alone...😍❀️

gosh i can't wait to see the episode of Surya saving Janvi...πŸ˜› although i feel Surya would not know how to behave with Janvi again...πŸ˜† i mean how to make her feel better...πŸ˜†. he would instead tell something in a harsh way... but i feel this time Janvi would understand the real Surya more...😊 that behind the arrogant and tough shield is a caring guy...😍

@bold :awesome lines yaar sujji
hope what u said comes true...😍😍