Written update 2nd dec 2011

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Janvi comes to Surya's room with his breakfast...πŸ˜ƒ Surya is standing and reading a book and looks at her angrily...😳 she comes in and lovingly tells him to have breakfast... 😍Surya tells there are many servants in this house who'll look after my needs... there is no need for you to do it...🀒 Janvi tells i'm your wife... and it is my duty to serve you... and also my right😊 He throws the plate away angrily...🀒 Surya tells stop this nonsense... i have told you so many times don't come near me...🀒 and there are 2 more husbands... go and fulfill your duties to them...🀒 Janvi tells him lovingly i know but i consider you alone as my husband and that will always be... πŸ˜ƒand i married you when i was conscious... and in front of all...😍 i don't even remember how i married them...😭 and because of that only you have right over me...😊 and it's my duty to serve you and it's not any nonsense... πŸ˜›Surya looks at her... he turns feeling little guilty and pretends to start searching for something in his wardrobe...😊 Janvi looks at him painfully and starts picking up the broken pieces of the plate... 😭

Janvi is in kitchen...😊she's thinking how Param forced himself on her...😭. she doesn't realise that her pooris are getting burnt...😭 Shivlali alerts her... but Janvi's hand gets little burnt... 😭 Param is eyeing her...🀒 Janvi realises this... 😭

It's time for dinner...😊 everyone's sitting at the dining table... Rana observes that Janvi's hand is burnt...😊 he asks Janvi about it... Janvi tells she was making food that time it got little burnt...😊Rana looks at his sons first and later starts beating Satpal[Motu]... 😲Janvi looks shocked...😲 Surya stops him...😊 he tells why are you beating him??? he is not responsible for what happened to Janvi... 😊and Janvi herself took the reins of the kitchen... none of us forced her...🀒 Rana realises this...😊 and warns Satpal that next time he won't spare him...🀒. he tells Janvi i agree you are doing for the family... but i want you to take care of yourself too...πŸ˜›. and sits to eat... Janvi looks at Shivlali...😊 she tells her through signs to let the matter be... πŸ˜†

A person is coming with red rose petals for decoration...🀒. Param signals Satpal to go with him...😲

Janvi comes to her room... 😊 she gets a love letter and the red saree on the bed...🀒 Param comes there... he tells she needs to get ready...🀒 and only one hour is available... he tells be ready in that red saree...🀒 he leaves..🀒. Janvi looks worried and thinks how to stop him...😭

A lady is running on the road... a man is after her ...😭 she runs to every home in the village and asks for help... but no one opens the door... 😭she finally reaches Ammaji's place and begs to save her from that man...😭 Ammaji asks that man to go away...πŸ˜ƒ but he doesn't...😑she gets ready to fire him... he distances himself...πŸ˜ƒ Ammaji tells him your wife is not there to give you babies alone...😊 you need to respect her...πŸ˜› and the day you have respect for her... come here and take her back...πŸ˜› till then she'll stay with me...😊. villagers are watching this...😊 the man threatens that he won't spare Ammaji and leaves...😑 Ammaji closes the door...😊

Satpal & Shera are drunk...🀒 Shera tells him how Ammaji was insulted...🀒 and how villagers will never support Ammaji..🀒. he asks Satpal what's happening here...🀒 Satpal tells today Param is going to make Janvi his and starts laughing...😑 Surya hears this😊

Janvi is thinking... 😭when Param knocks the door as it's already time... 🀒 he sees she's not dressed... 😊he tells you didn't like it... it's ok... he'll get her some other dress...🀒 we'll have our first night the way she wants...😑 Janvi tells him to go to his room and she'll come with the milk...😳. Param leaves... episode ends on Janvi's teary and tensed face...πŸ₯Ί

Precap - Janvi is in the same saree not the red one...😊 she gives Param milk and asks him to drink...😊 he takes one sip... but keeps it away..🀒 Janvi asks him to drink it completely and till then she'll close the door to his room...πŸ˜› Param drinks it and Janvi looks at him...πŸ˜ƒ [seems like she has mixed something...πŸ˜†]
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update!

Smart move by Jhanvi πŸ˜†
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
according to precape janvi will safe again .
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates, great epi, love the way janvi expressed her feelings for surya tht she accept only him as her husband, and surya expression also proves tht he agree wht janvi said is true and right.
Juna04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Sujji... missed watching the epi for the past couple of wks but from reading the updates it seems like Jhanvi's character is very interesting to watch and Surya's character is also shaping up well...