will jhanvi confront surya y he savd her 4rm parm

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hi guys,
just a thought...
i saw a link from a topic posted on the forum of param forcing jhanvi and then surya saving her...
do u think jhanvi will question n confront surya the next day ???????
she will probably say,
"u hate me and want revenge, u had the perfect opportunity yesterday. Why did u save me from param"
i am expecting surya to say something like-
"i hate women but i am not an animal. I respect them, that is all chori. Don't start to get any ideas about US"
any thoughts :-)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes I hope that atleast he admits that he's not that bad to her and after watching today's episode..When Jhanvi saw Surya talking to the son and father about beating the mother she was surprised and I could see a slight smile on her face..Atleast he knows right from wrorn..or atleast to an extent..πŸ€”That's something to feel good about that he's not all bad, so she might of realized that Surya is just rough on the outside but the inside still goes by his morals.😊I hope to see a great confrontation after Jhanvi's knight in armor shows up..😍
darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
probably Jhanvi will ask this question... But i think Surya is not going give up his attitude of hating girl so early...

He will have view that though I saved you doesnt mean u need to come close to me... stay where u r...πŸ˜†
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree with the main post.

I can picture him saying those words to Jhanvi if she asks him "why he saved her"...even if she does not ask him, he will probably just say it anyway.

Like the night he came to her after she was married to all three of the brothers. He told her he married her out of revenge and than turns around again, to tell her that he is not interested in woman so stay away.

So for the scene he will probably do something similar. Make a second turn and than tell her that he does not want her to get any ideas...