Surya was looking at Param suspiciously today

survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
So first of all, Param managed to get a kiss afterall...

Surya was looking suspiciously at Param. To me that kind of looked like as if he
thought Param had surely done something which led to Jhanvi being in the state she was in...
I was soo happy to see him looking at Jhanvi in a less aggressive way...his looks were soft this time but they were nothing but dangerous for Param.

FUnny how Jhanvi changed her tone with Param today... from "Tu and Tum'" to "Aap and Apki"

OMG OMG OMG the new Promo video which shows Param almost about to rape Jhanvi was TOO GOOD! Surya looks dammm hot! and he saves Jhanvi.

The fact that he has respect for women came in as a strong factor, in his action. He even slaps Param. I guess, what we thought will take months, might just take a few more weeks :O :O :O

So cute how she hides behind Surya (the guys he hates so much becomes her hero).

<3 <3 <3 <3
Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasharose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree with everything you've said Survi..Surya certinaly had a strong hatred towards Jhanvi, but I've noticed that ever since she's been more fairgame with him by being all sweet and rough at the same time could've changed his views about her..a bit that is..and I hope that what we've been waiting for will happen within a few weeks...😳Jaya forever.

Edited by tasharose - 12 years ago
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i think surya hates women but respects them ---- if that makes sense,
he just wants to steer clear in the ladies department
with jhanvi he has a personal problem ofcourse
from yesterdays episode of param trying to force himself----i also think surya was looking at param with suspicion,
param was in a sherwani and nobody was present in the video which in from the set (link is here somewhere)
it looks like there is a function going on in or outside the house
because of yesterdays incident, surya will possible doubt param in the future regarding jhanvi's matter
maybe surya comes back to jhanvu n param to check on them or something like that :-)
survi035 thumbnail
tasharose: yes there are some changes, i have noticed that aswell :-)

mslucki: As always, those are my exact thoughts. There are two conflicting factors around his character which makes him really interesting to watch. Because im always wanting to know which factor he chooses to pick in order to direct his reaction/behavior *respect them *or ignore and hate them.

And WOW thats a good point, which i failed to notice hmmm...Param is dressed up and so is Jhanvi. Your right, there must be some function going on and i suppose Surya is going to be alert of Param's every move since he witnessed Jhanvi unconscious in Param's room.

Param probably saw Jhanvi all dressed up and lost his control. Perhaps its his last day to have her (which means the episode will be aired next week). So he took his chance.

And did you all notice that the setting wasnt in a room? it was like a lounge. I think the slap Param got was because Param was shameless and was trying to rape Jhanvi in such an open space!
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i feel Param is going to be dressed as a dulha and he wants Janvi in red saree... 🤬so they can have their first night...🤬. i feel there won't be any function also Surya is in his casual wear only...😊
survi035 thumbnail
Hmmm i don't know, its soo hard to predict things in this show! Which is quite kool.

lets wait and watch...

But all of us did agree on the fact that Jhanvi only considers Surya as her husband despite the relationship they may share. YAY PREDICTION MADE SUCCESSFULLY...BONUS POINT TO US!!! :D

thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
and the fact that he has always had strong belief in the relationship of husband and wife. like he said his dad about repsecting his wife atleast in public. so when jhanvi told him that for her surya is her only husband it really did leave a mark on his haert and thats where the change began, i think.
survi035 thumbnail
I agree with the post above me.
Because Jhanvi's words really dug into him. The fact that he knows that Jhanvi considers him as her husband has complicated the situation because now whatever happens to her, he is sort of linked aswell.

So if shes disrespected, he is also to an extent being disrespected, but what makes it worse for him is that he will feel 10x worse because he would be a husband, watching his wife being humiliated.

Sujji, ur point is really good. Your so good at analyzing :-)