Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Not able to understand wat Surya is thinking..When Janvi drops flower vase Surya straight way came to Janvi's room hearing the sound.. What he might have thought?Janvi tried to harm herself? Janvi hit Param wid something? He came thr to save Param or Janvi?

Shivalali and others coming thr i can understand.. but how come Surya thr?
He is the one who hates Janvi most in tht Haveli.. (agar voh Param ko bachaane ke liye vahaan aayaa hota to Param ko safe dekhane ke baad chalaa jaatha ) but he went frm thr after Janvi got up..

poor Janu.. aaj to bach gayi. kal kyaa karegi?😭

Finally Janvi saw Surya's actual face... But why don't Surya oppose his father's bad deeds?

Hate Param to the core😑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i felt he came to check on Janvi as he knows very well that Janvi has something strong going on in her mind...😊.he probably felt Janvi was planning something..😊.. also according to Rana's order... Janvi has to be in each son's room... 🀒so maybe he would not have thought that Param would be there... πŸ€”
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My view of the scene is slightly different.

I feel he actually came to see what had actually happened! he wasnt on anyones side, he just wanted to know what happened which made such a loud noise.

When he got there, he was looking at Param suspiciously. He walked off only when Jhanvi got up because he was alil concerned for her (believe it or not). Because if you watch again, he is looking at Jhanvi with soft looks but when he looks at Param, hes not really impressed.

When shivlali takes Jhanvi in her hands, Surya knows Jhanvi will be ok so he leaves before they get out.

Surya hates Jhanvi, that is a fact. he dislikes females, thats also true. But another fact is that "He does respect women" and this last fact sometimes, plays a part in some of the things he does and says...
Raina5 thumbnail
Ok, so I don't know hindi too well and I understand what they say mostly from the wonderful written updates you guys post. But it seems to me like Surya's character is a little inconsistent. Like I said I don't fully understand all his dialogues from the beginning but it seems like he really hates women and believes that women should stay beneath a man's feet. I thought he said something similar to Jhanvi before. So i'm a little confused about his reaction to the little panchayat for the man and his son. Maybe it's just that he hates women and believes they are beneath a man but he is still against violence towards women?? Anyone care to comment?? Thanks :-)
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Raina5

Ok, so I don't know hindi too well and I understand what they say mostly from the wonderful written updates you guys post. But it seems to me like Surya's character is a little inconsistent. Like I said I don't fully understand all his dialogues from the beginning but it seems like he really hates women and believes that women should stay beneath a man's feet. I thought he said something similar to Jhanvi before. So i'm a little confused about his reaction to the little panchayat for the man and his son. Maybe it's just that he hates women and believes they are beneath a man but he is still against violence towards women?? Anyone care to comment?? Thanks :-)

yup agreed Surya hates women... 😊but he does have a soft spot for his mother which was seen from the start only...😊 as he saved his mother from humiliation from his father... and also doesn't approve Rana being with Bulbul... 😊

This panchayat was again about a mother only... and it's also something what he's going through as well... and so he supported the son... 😊

@ bold agreed... he does respect women... although he hates them... 😊i guess his family background has affected his perception... as he hails from a family where women are never respected and are tortured... 😊but since he's also shown to be a firm believer of God... i guess he does have some goodness in him...😊. his blind love for this father is creating a hurdle here... but the moment he breaks from that shield... he'll surely see women in a better light... and support them... 😊

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think Sujji answered ur question really well.

I think the inconsistency comes when you think about the two facts about his character. (1) he dislikes women (2) But he does respect them. He also does not want to see them abused or disrespected.

These two facts may cause perceived inconsistency in his character but that's the way he is...

He cares alot about his mother and hes usually also annoyed when his father comes up with newer forms of drama around Jhanvi and her family. Because he simply does not like drama nor humiliating women. So hes the type who doesnt want women to be above men but also doesn't want to push them to low.

Feel free to post any more questions... must be hard to understand some points when you cannot understand Hindi, especially the Haryana accent.
Raina5 thumbnail
Thanks you guys 😊 I guess we'll just have to keep watching to see how they reveal Surya's "grey shades" πŸ˜ƒ