Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I am really surprised Surya saves Jhanvi... Didnt expect such thing as he hates woman to core...But seems that no one is there in house and everyone was supposed to go to some function... As Jhanvi and Param was dressed up nicely...
rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

this bramachari is too hot :-)

HIMIYA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
omg omg yeh to khushi ki baat surya jhanvi ko save kar le ga yipeee param k sath sahi hoa hhahahahahahah
geetmaan8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
wow that's so awesome surya saves jhanvi from his brother..
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

I am really surprised Surya saves Jhanvi... Didnt expect such thing as he hates woman to core...But seems that no one is there in house and everyone was supposed to go to some function... As Jhanvi and Param was dressed up nicely...

good point Darshu dii... 😊 yup both are dressed nicely... 😊 but Surya is in his casual wear only... i wonder why??? 😕
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: darshana23

same thoughts in my mind..
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: sana786a

*comes running* move out of the way move out of the way!😆

OMG😲kamal ki cheez hain yeh hot bramchari😆i dnt touch women ,i dnt hit women and i dnt kill women comes 2 save the girl he so called hates😲😛
omggg i just kept watching the scene over n over again the way Jhanvi runs 2 him and he covers her with a shawl😍hopefully this will be in 2mmrws epi 👏

Dear Sana ,
aakhir hamari Janvi hain itni pyaari.. use rote huye dekhakar kisi ka bhi man pighal jaataa hain😉 kya jodi hai Surya - Janvi ka.. when will this CVs start to show most awaited JaYa love track..
vrashali10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thank god janvi saved by surya. pahle janvi ko bp se ammaji ne bachaya tha to vo ammaji ki laado ban gayi thi and now param se use surya ne bachaya hai to ...
i think ye 5th day ka scene hai.
Edited by vrashali10 - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
soon surya will fall in love with jhanvi

and dats for sure
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: vrashali10

thank god janvi saved by surya. pahle janvi ko bp se ammaji ne bachaya tha to vo ammaji ki laado ban gayi thi and now param se use surya ne bachaya hai to ...

i think ye 5th day ka scene hai.

yes vrashali.. Janvi does some plan and escapes somehow 2 more days.. So Param will decide not to leave her as its the last day and last chance for him..

lekin Surya Janvi ko kyon bachaayega? will Surya falls for Janvi and realise his love for her in next 3 days ( its just imagination.. not possible in present situation) Well, but he can be lil soft wid Janvi..

i think Surya doesn't really hate women.. The environment where he spend his childhood made him like tht.. He might have seen his mother getting tortured.. but he can't oppose it becoz its his father.. that might have made him to decide tht he won't touch gals and he won't marry .. and thts why he says tht he hates gals where as he doesn't actually..
mother is also a woman.. if he hates woman, how could he respect his mother.. (just got this thought)
i may be wrong.. they may reveal the actual reason after Surya confess his love for Janvi...