Surya saves Jhanvi again from Param - LINK updated

aanu23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi,

There was a small snippet in todays show called -serial jaisa koi nahin where they showed jhanvi in red sari and param tries a rape attempt on her again and surya comes in the nick of time and saves jhanvi and covers her with a shawl and slaps param...

Link credit --> sujji0609

Edited by aanu23 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
was waiting for such thing to happen.. ๐Ÿ˜Š but can't see Janvi crying washing har face with soap again and again...๐Ÿ˜ญ poor gal.. pehle BP thaa... ab yeh (Param)๐Ÿ˜ก areee... sabke sab meri Janvi ko hi kyon tang karte hain yaar...๐Ÿ˜•
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Feeling great to see that Janvi is saved by Surya... ๐Ÿ˜ awww finally a sweet JaYa scene after that...โค๏ธ glad to know that Surya also slapped Param...๐Ÿ˜ƒ.. but gosh i want to kill Param... ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿ˜ก
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Gosh the way Janvi hides behind Surya is really sad... she's so scared... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Vaishnavi jokes by calling Surya "my knight in shining armour in the show"๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by sujji0609 - 12 years ago
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
here's the link friends...
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
*comes running* move out of the way move out of the way!๐Ÿ˜†
OMG๐Ÿ˜ฒkamal ki cheez hain yeh hot bramchari๐Ÿ˜†i dnt touch women ,i dnt hit women and i dnt kill women comes 2 save the girl he so called hates๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜›
omggg i just kept watching the scene over n over again the way Jhanvi runs 2 him and he covers her with a shawl๐Ÿ˜hopefully this will be in 2mmrws epi ๐Ÿ‘
Rams3697 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally..surya speaks out...& saves jhanvi...wow that's great๐Ÿ‘...& that's what we all waited for...by seing today's episode only..we felt that surya got suspicious of param...but he even slaps param for saving jhanvi from him๐Ÿ‘.๐Ÿ˜..aww that's awesome...& the way jhanvi went & stood behind surya..was turely watchable...๐Ÿ˜โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow surya saved jhanvi its really great
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates , cant wait for the scene to cames, great this param deseerves more slaps, I think this is a turning point of the show slowly surya will see the truth of his father and his brothers whom he admire a lot love to see surya slapping param.
Hesperus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, thank you for the link! ๐Ÿ˜‰

So, Surya's quite melting, hun? ๐Ÿ˜† Param behaved all cute and so, but it was clear that he would try to do somethin like that ๐Ÿคข Thank God, Surya's there and saves her - and slaps his idiot brother ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Can't wait for that epi - finally a good JaYa scene ๐Ÿ˜